Inland Waterways Authority of India has transmitted a latest career advertisement titled IWAI Recruitment. The organization invites application from the eligible and capable candidates to fill up the vacant posts. Vacancies are available for the position of Accountant. Applicants, who meet eligibility criteria, can submit the applications by hand or by post on or before 30/03/2017. Aspirants, willing for IWAI Recruitment 2017 need to go through this page to get more details regarding this recruitment.
This Page Contains
|Vacancy Details||Academic Records|
|Academic Records||Mode of Selection|
|Emolument Details||Procedure to Apply For IWAI Recruitment|
|Postal address||Important Dates|
Candidates, who are going to apply for IWAI Recruitment 2017, should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by IWAI. Applicants must check all the vital information about recruitment before applying. You may go through this page to read the guidelines stated below which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Name of post: Accountant
- Location: Patna, Kolkata
Applicants, intending to apply for Inland Waterways Authority of India jobs, should passed Intermediate & must have degree of graduation and post graduation in Commerce or CA with knowledge of tally/ other accounting software.
- 3 years experience of post qualification in Accounts and Finance in a reputed company.
- Experience of working in a Government organization/Office.
- Knowledge of Tally or any other accounting software.
- Computer skills including spreadsheet and work processing programs, and e-mail with proficiency.
- Excellent financial analysis skills.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills in (English and Hindi).
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Candidate’s age should be considered as per IWAI norms.
Download PDF: IWAI Recruitment Notification
Applicants, who will get selected for the post of accountant will get consolidated monthly stipend of Rs. 35,000/-. Other benefits and allowance will be paid with the salary as per norms.
Mode of Selection
The selection of the candidates will be made on the bases of applicants qualification, merit and experience in related field and personal interview.
Wondering For Preparation Of Interview, Check Below:
Procedure to Apply For IWAI Recruitment
Participants can follow some of these steps to apply for IWAI vacancy:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of Inland Waterways Authority of India which is www.iwai.nic.in
- Now hit on “Vacancy” option navigated at the left side on the home page.
- On the next page you need to tap on “Vacancy for the post of Accountant at PIU, Patna and PIU, Kolkata. (PDF, 284 KB)” link.
- A PDF format will be displayed on your computer screen, in which you can see all the important information and required abilities for the recruitment.
- After reading that notification you need to create you curriculum vitae as according to requirement.
- You must send your CV/ Resume along with the necessary documents enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the name of post to the respective address stated below on or before the closing date of submission of applications.
Read Out: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Ministry of Shipping,
Government of India Head Office: A-13,
Closing date for submission of CV/Resume: 30/03/2017
Find More: Uttar Pradesh Jobs
After reading all the information applicants are suggested to go through the official website of organization to get rest details regarding IWAI Recruitment 2017. You can visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com any time as we update latest career notification time to time. If you have any question and query regarding this recruitment, you can ask in comment box stated below. We’ll try to solve your problem as soon as we can.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
LPU NEST Application Form 2017–2018 Engg/MBA Entrance, Scholarship Test
RITES Results 2017 – Must Check! rites.com Engg/Manager Final Merit List
Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2017 – vigyanprasar.gov.in Manager Notification
South Indian Bank Results 2017 – PO/Clerk SIB Online Test Cutoff Merit List