IWAI Latest Vacancy Available!! Inland Waterways Authority of India releases a notification as IWAI Recruitment for filling up the vacant position of deputy director. Keen job seekers can get this opportunity by sending their application form for IWAI recruitment 2017 through post before the closing date.
Keys provide by this page:
|Vacancy requirement||Age required|
|Qualifications details||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
Important date and address
Contenders who fulfill the eligibility criteria of Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment are advised, don’t miss this chance and grab it by forwarding the enclosed application form with necessary documents through post on or before 09th December 2016. Candidates can attain more information about IWAI Noida Recruitment by scroll down this page which is furnished by the members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so have a look!!
Deputy Director (Finance/Accounts)
- Aspirants should possess professional qualification of passing of the final exam of Institute of Charted Accountants or the SAS Commercial Examination of the Indian Audit and Accounts Departments or Member of any of the Organized Accounting / Audit Service from recognized university.
- Relevant experience in Supervisory capacity in Commercial Accounts in the Finance or Accounts Department of the Govt. or Semi Govt Organization is required
- Candidates’ having Degree or Diploma in Business Management is also desirable.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- Candidates who are applying for Deputy Director Jobs must not be exceeding 56 years as on 9th December 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules of Inland Waterways Authority of India.
IWAI Recruitment Official Notification: Get Here
Appointed candidate will get the salary scale–III of Rs. 15,600 –Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/- as decided by the Inland Waterways Authority of India.
Modes of assortment:
Contenders will be designate on the basis of their performance shown in written test and or Interview which is going to be conducted by the selection committee of Inland Waterways Authority of India.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to apply for IWAI Recruitment?
- aspirants need to logon the official website of the Inland Waterways Authority of India that is www.iwai.nic.in
- Hit “vacancy” tab given in the left side list of the homepage.
- After that, press “Advertisement for filling up the post of Deputy Director (Finance / Accounts) on deputation basis for a period of three years” link.
- Read the advertisement carefully and download the application form attached below the notification.
- Fill the application form correctly and attach all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribing with “Application for the post of “Deputy Director (Finance / Accounts)”.
- At last, send the application form at the underneath revealed address as quickly as possible.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13,
Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P)
Closing Date of Applying: 09th December 2016
Aspirants can grab remaining information about IWAI Recruitment 2017 through the official link and attain upcoming information through this web portal designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|