Inland Waterways Authority of India has released a job notice entitled as IWAI Recruitment to fill up 10 vacancies of higher proficient candidates. Interested aspirants applying for IWAI Vacancy of Assistant Director and Technical Assistant can fill the application form before the last date that is 31.07.2017 and submit it to the postal address mentioned below the page. You can grasp more details about the IWAI Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page.
Highlights of This Page:
|Vacancy Details||Academic Records for|
|Academic Records||Mode of Selection|
|Emolument Details||Procedure to Download IWAI Application Form|
|Postal Address||Important Dates|
Aspirants applying for Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment must hold Graduate or Post Graduate Degree or Diploma from any recognized Institution or University. For more information regarding the IWAI Recruitment 2017-2018 you have to go through the page created by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Assistant Director -01
- Technical Assistant -09
- Contenders applying for the IWAI Jobs must hold Degree in Civil / Mechanical/ Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture OR Diploma from a recognized University.
- The applicants should be experienced in works connected with Inland Waterway, Dredging, river conservancy works, river training etc.
Find Here Latest: Engineering Jobs
The age of the applicant should be below 56 years as on the date of application for IWAI Jobs.
|S.NO||Name of the Posts||Salary|
|1||Assistant Director||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- +
Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
|2||Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300 – 34800 +
Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
With the purpose of selecting skilled candidates, Inland Waterways Authority of India has decided to take an Interview based on the qualification and experience of the candidate applying for the post.
Read Out: Never Say These Things in Interview
How to Apply for IWAI Recruitment?
- First of all you need to visit the official website of Inland Waterways Authority of India which is www.iwai.nic.in
- Now you are on the home page of the website, scroll down and you have to hit on the “Vacancy” tab.
- On the new page you have to hit on the “Advertisement for filling up of the post of Assistant Director and Technical Assistant on deputation” link
- Read all the instructions carefully and scroll down the page and you will see an application form.
- Take out the printout of the application form and fill all the details carefully.
- Now attach all the required documents and a photograph along with the hard copy and put it in an envelope which must be super scribes as ““Application for the post of Assistant Director/Technical Assistant” and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
To the Secretary,
Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13,
Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P)
Find Out More: Uttar Pradesh Jobs
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31.07.2017
Download Official PDF: IWAI Recruitment 2017
You can go through the Official Link for the complete details regarding IWAI Recruitment 2017-2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|