Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bangalore is going to conduct a Walk – interview for IWST Recruitment. Organization is going to hire candidates for the posts of Assistant Trainer and Chief Trainer. Interested candidates must apply for IWST Recruitment 2017 by following the procedure to grab this opportunity.
Facts Mention in This Page:
|Vacancy Requirement||Age Required|
|Qualifications Details||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Structure||Simple Steps For Apply|
Walk In Date, Time And Address
Job applicants, who are interested for iwst.icfre.gov.in Recruitment, are required to appear in a walk in interview which is going to be held on 10th January 2017 at 10.30 AM on the stipulated address which is mention below. At the time interview, Aspirants need to submit the prepared application form with all the original and Xerox copy of the documents. Aspirants can fetch all other necessary information regarding IWST Bangalore Recruitment, through this page which is well maintained by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Chief Trainer
- Assistant trainer
Grab IWST Recruitment>>> Official Notification
- Applicants, who are applying for Institute of Wood Science and Technology, they must have ITI/Diploma in engineering in relevant discipline from any recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants should have relevant experience in operating and handling Advanced Wood Working Machines and CNC machine.
- Candidates must have minimum of one year experience in use of computer and AutoCAD as per the requirement of the organization.
To Get More ITI Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
- Candidates, who want to apply IWST jobs, must meet the age requirements as per the directives of the organization.
- The relaxation in age will be given to contenders according to the rules of the organization or government.
|Chief Trainer||Rs.45000/- per month|
|Assistant Trainer||Rs.30000/- per month|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in walk – in – interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
- Candidates must bring original certificates of qualification along with a set of attested photo copies and resume with one Passport size at the time of interview.
Wondering For Preparation Of Interview, Check Below:
How to apply for IWST Recruitment?
- Contenders have to go through the official website of the organization that is iwst.icfre.gov.in
- Then hit on “Walk – in interview” link available at the right side on the home page.
- After that, press on “Walk-in interview for Chief Trainer and Assistant trainer” link.
- Read complete advertisement and after that, prepare an application form.
- Fill complete details in the format of the form and attach all relevant documents along with the form.
- Candidates have to bring original and testimonials at the time of interview on scheduled date.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Venue of Interview:
Extension Hall, Institute of Wood Science and Technology P.O
Malleshwaam, Bangalore – 560 003
Date and Time of Interview:
- Date of walk in: 10th January 2017
- Time: At 10.30 AM
Candidates can fetch more details regarding IWST Recruitment 2017 through the official link mention above on the page and can follow our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook and Google plus for latest updates.
Read Out Below Tailored Interesting Recruitment