Jammu University Recruitment
University of Jammu has unfolded a vacancy notification regarding Jammu University Recruitment 2016. For filling up Lecturer & Teaching Assistants Posts organization invites offline application form. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts they may submit the application form. Aspirants who want to get more information regarding Jammu University Recruitment 2017 in next year then join us regularly. We will update as soon as possible.
Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria they may fill the application form in a prescribed format. Aspirants need to submit the prescribed form on or before the last date that is 30th July 2016. For further details of Jammu University Vacancy you may view this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Jammu University Recruitment
- Teaching Assistants
For Lecturer Post:
- Applying candidates for Jammu University Jobs should possess Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with Good academic record in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- NET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Lecturers in Universities/Colleges/Institutions is essential
Latest Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
For Teaching Assistants Post:
- First Class Masters Degree in Business Management / Administration /MBA-IB in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / accredited by the AICTE / UGC. OR
- First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Maximum age limit of candidates will be decided by administration of organization against Jammu University Jobs.
Aspirants who will be selected against Jammu University Vacancies will get impressive and satisfying salary per month from the university.
Mode of Assortment:
A Personal Interview will be arranged by the University of Jammu for the selection of qualified and skilled candidates.
How To Prepare For Interview, Check Below:
Process to apply for Jammu University Recruitment:
- Candidates first visit the official site of organization that is www.jammuuniversity.in
- On home page of official site go to “University” section and hit on “Jobs” link.
- On next page hit on “Advertisement No. Adm/TW/C&R/16/1999 dated 14-07-2016” link.
- First read the advertisement carefully and download the performa of application.
- Fill the form with all required details in an appropriate manner carefully.
- Attach the required documents / testimonials in support of age, qualification, certificate etc along with application.
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it to below mentioned address.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Office of the Assistant Registrar (Adm/TW),
Administrative Block-1, University of Jammu, Jammu
End Date for Submission of Application: 30th July 2016
After reading all necessary information you can check the official notification link stated below. Candidates are advised to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal for further information regarding Jammu University Recruitment 2017.
Jammu University Recruitment 2016 Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section