Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd Recruitment 2014:
- Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Limited has broadcasted a notification as Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd Recruitment 2014 for filling up various Junior Clerk Posts.
- Aspirants who are interested to apply, they can fill the online application form before the last date that is 25/04/2014.
- Here on this page, we are giving you complete details regarding this post such as eligibility criteria and how to apply process are well mentioned below on this page.
Name of the Organization:
Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Limited
Name of the Post:
- Aspirants must have completed a Graduation in Banking & Insurance/ Post Graduation with 55% marks from reputed University/Institution.
- They also must have experience of 3 years in banking.
- The age limitation of job hunters should be in between 21-30 years as on 01.04.2014.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved candidates as per the Government norms.
Selection process will consist of the following tests:
- Online Examination
- Group discussion
|How To Prepare For Written Exam||Complete Details|
|How To Crack Interview||Complete Details|
Candidates are requested to pay Rs.500/- for application fee payable from Online Payment.
How to Fill Online Application Form-> More Details
How to Apply?
- Aspirants can apply online through the official website that is www.ibps.sifyitest.com
- You have to fill the application from in the correct manner and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make the payment of fee through Visa Card/Master/Debit/Credit card.
- Then submit the complete form and take the print out of it for future use.
|Last date for Registration of Application||25/04/2014|
|Online Fees||16th April 2014 to 25th April 2014|
|Online Examination||1st June 2014|
|Declaration of Result||20th June 2014|
For more details you can check the official Link
Other links you might be interested in:
Quiz & Aptitude for Upcoming Bank Exams:
|Quantitative Aptitude Questions||Reasoning Questions and Answers|
|Computer Knowledge Questions||General Awareness|