Jogindra Central Cooperative Bank Ltd. has decided to appoint skilled and most eligible candidates for filling 13 vacant jobs through JCCB Recruitment. Bank is all set to invite online applications, so as to fill vacant vacancies of Executive Assistant, Peon- cum- Helper, Executive Assistant PACS Employees, and Executive Assistant Other Coop. Contenders who are willing to apply for JCCB Recruitment 2017 must fill an online application form in prescribed manner.
What Are The Contents Of This Page?
|Number Of Vacancies Available||Qualification Required for JCCB Recruitment|
|Minimum and Maximum Age Criteria||Application Charges|
|Salary Details||Manner of Enrollment|
Detailed Process To Fill Application form
The aspirants must follow the steps structured below and submit filled application form and make payment before the last date that is 7th November, 2016. Contenders can fetch all the important information about Jogindra Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment by scrolling down the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well represented by the team members.
JCCB Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Peon- cum- Helper||03|
|Executive Assistant PACS Employees||02|
|Executive Assistant Other Coop||01|
Are You Eligible for JCCB Jobs? Check Here!!
Candidates who have passes 10 + 2/ and should have Graduate Degree from recognized University/ Institutions/ Board will be eligible to apply for aforesaid posts.
Grab Latest Jobs: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- SC/ST/ Ex- Servicemen candidates: 5 years relaxations of age
Application Payment Criteria:
|Post Name||Categories||Application fee|
|Executive Assistant All Categories||General/ OBC/ Ex -Servicemen||Rs. 600/-|
|Peon-cum-Helper||General/ OBC/ Ex -Servicemen||Rs. 400/-|
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Emoluments Details for JCCB Vacancies:
- Executive Assistant: Rs. 10300/- 34800/- + GP Rs. 3200/-
- Peon- Cum- Helper: Rs. 5910/- 20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/-
What Will Be The Enrollment Method?
Selection panel of Jogindra Central Cooperative Bank Ltd, Solan, Himachal Pradesh will choose the aspirants on the basis of their presentation given in test/interview.
Important Preparation Tips To Score Good Marks In Test/Interview:
Exam Pattern For Executive Assistant Post:
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration (in Minutes)|
|English language||50||50||Time: 2 Hrs. Version; Hindi & English No Negative Marking|
|General Awareness including Himachal GK||50||50|
Get Details On: Bank Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern For Peon-Cum-Helper Post:
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration (in Minutes)|
|Peon-cum-Helper||120||120||Time: 90 Minutes
Hindi & English
No Negative Marking
How To Fill JCCB Application Form?
- Result oriented candidates who are interested to apply must move to the official website of Jogindra Central Cooperative Bank Ltd that is www.jccb.co.in
- After visiting the website, candidates must choose “Recruitment” tab which is available at left side of the home page.
- Then on the new page candidates must select “Recruitment for Different Posts-2016” link and hit on Recruitment Notice button.
- Now read all the instructions with full concentration and after reading aspirants should move to the next page and select “Apply Online” link.
- Fill online application form as it is appeared on the new page and also upload all the digital documents’ as demanded in the form.
- Finally, press on “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for future optimize.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Do You Know The Vital Dates?
- Opening Date of Online Registration: Ongoing
- Closing Date of Online Registration and Submission Of Application Fee: 7th November, 2016
Keep In Mind:
Applicants must study the Official Notification before going to apply for above said vacancies as the link is specified below. Keen applicants can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get instant access of updated information.
JCCB Recruitment 2017: Download Notification File in PDF Form
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Latest Bank Jobs||How to Prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|