JEE advanced 2018 registration is going to start from 02-05-2018, so those students who want to get admission, must fill the JEE Advanced 2018 application form before the last date which is 07-05-2018.
To provide the admission, IIT conducts the Joint entrance examination which is going to be held on 20th may 2018. But before that candidates need to fill the JEE advanced 2018 admission form by following the given instructions of how to apply from this page.
JEE Advanced 2018 Admission
JEE advanced 2018 conducted by Indian Institute of technology. Students can check the JEE advanced 2018 eligibility before applying for JEE advanced 2018.To qualify the Joint Entrance Examination advanced 2018 exam, students should prepare as per the given exam pattern.
To get the other information about the JEE Advanced, candidates need to go through this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
JEE Academic Programmes with Duration:
|B.Tech||Bachelor of Technology||4 years|
|B.S.||Bachelor of Science||4 years|
|B.Pharm.||Bachelor of Pharmacy||4 years|
|B.Arch.||Bachelor of Architecture||5 years|
|Dual Degree B.Tech.- M.Tech.||Dual Degree Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology||5 years|
|Dual Degree B.S.-M.S. years||Dual Degree Bachelor of Science and Master of Science||5 years|
|Integrated M.Tech.||Integrated Master of Technology||5 years|
|Integrated M.Sc.||Integrated Master of Science||5 years|
|Dual Degree B.Pharm.- M.Pharm||Dual Degree Bachelor of Pharmacy and Master of Pharmacy||5 years|
The seats are reserved as per the rules of Indian government. The reservations for different categories are as follows:
- For SC – 15%
- For ST – 7.5%
- For OBC-NCL – 27%
- For remaining all – 50.5%
- For Person with Disability (PwD) – 3% seats are reserved in each of the categories.
Get here Exam Cracking Tips: How to Prepare for IIT JEE
JEE Advanced 2018 Criteria:
Candidates, who are going to apply for the JEE advanced 2018 paper must qualify in the JEE Mains Examination must meet the five levels of the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
Criterion 1 – Performance in JEE (Main) 2018:
Candidates should be among the top 2, 20,000 (including all categories) by scoring positive marks in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2018.
|OBC-NCL||27% of reservation|
Criterion 2 – JEE Advanced 2018 Age Limit:
- GEN/OBC candidates should not have born after October 01, 1993.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates should not have born before October 01, 1988.
Criterion 3 – Number Of Attempts:
- Maximum to maximum, A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) only two times in consecutive years.
- Therefore, candidates who appeared in JEE (Advanced) 2017 for the first time are also eligible.
Criterion 4 – Appearance In Class XII (Or Equivalent) Examination:
A candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination. However, candidates whose Class XII (or equivalent) examination Board results declared after June 2016 are eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2018.
Criterion 5 – Earlier Admission at IITS:
Candidates whose admission was cancelled by the IIT In any of the previous year will not be eligible for the examination while who are applying the course in any of the IITs for the first time in 2017 can appear in JEE (Advanced) 2018.
JEE Advanced Application Fees:
|Late fees||Rs. 500|
Get here Best List of: IIT JEE Coaching Institutes
JEE Advanced Admission Process:
Applicants, who have qualified in Main Exam, are only eligible for appearing in Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced). Those will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained (Open/Category) in Entrance Exam.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern:
In summary for each subject the JEE Advanced Exam Pattern was as under-
|Question Type||Number Of Questions||Marks Per Question||Negative Per Question||Total Marks|
|Multiple Choice(with single Correct response)||4||3||-1||12|
|Multiple choice (Assertion Reason Type with one correct response)||5||4||-1||20|
|Multiple Response Matching Type (Matrix -Matching type)||2||8||No negative marks||16|
|Integer type – single digit correct answer||8||4||-1||32|
Download From Here:
Instructions to Fill JEE Advanced Application Form
JEE Advanced is an Entrance Exam which is executed by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) just to provide eligible and capable students a chance of taking admission in Bachelor’s, integrated masters and dual degree programs from the IIT’s. Numerous contenders participate in this exam every year but some of them are selected. Aspirants who want to apply for it may gather detailed information by going through this page.
Step 1: Visit the Official Website:
- Candidates, who are going to fill application form, need to visit the official website that is www.jeeadv.ac.in
- This will lead to the page of the Joint Entrance Exam Advance Officials.
Step 2: Read the Notification:
- Now, hit on “Examination” tab which is mentioned in the menu bar on the homepage of official site.
- Then, read the complete information and select “JEE (Adv) 2018” link which is given in the section of Registration.
Step 3: Hit Online Tab:
- After that, press “JEE advanced 2018 apply online” and fill entire form in all manners with personal details and academic details.
- Then, upload required documents.
Documents Required For Registration:
Given below is a list of certificates whose scanned copies are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2018.
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
- Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this examination in 2016 or whose result was declared after June 2015).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
- Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate (FORM-SC/ST) if any.
- Physical Disability certificate (FORM-PwD II/III/IV whichever is applicable]) issued by the notified medical authority.
Step 4: Pay Application Fees
Go through the payment gateway and pay the examination fee through SBI debit card/ net banking or by cash payment using SBI branch option.
SBI Debit Card/ Net Banking Payment: Hit on “Pay Registration Fee”. A payment gateway will open. Choose the payment option debit card/ credit card/ net banking. Enter the payment details and pay the registration fee.
Cash Payment: Go through the “Pay Registration Fee” link. Generate the e-challan. Take it to the nearest SBI branch and make fee payment.
Step 5: Submission of Application Form
- After completing the details in all respect, applicants must press on “Submit” button.
- Finally after confirmation, take print out of application form for future use.
- Candidates should bring all original documents as well as a set of photocopies of documents at the time of verification.
JEE Advanced Rank List:
|Rank List||Minimum Percentage Of Marks In Each Subject||Minimum Percentage Of Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank lists||2.5||8.75|
Also check out schedule of: JEE Advanced Counselling
JEE Advanced 2018 Important Dates:
|Events||Dates And Time|
|JEE advanced 2018 exam registration starts||02-05-2018|
|JEE Advanced Registration Closes||07-05-2018|
|Last Date For Fee Payment For Registered Candidates||08-05-2018|
|Registration with late fee||1st week of may 2018|
|Hall Ticket availability||14-05-2018 to 20-05-2018|
|JEE advanced 2018 exam date Paper – 1 and Paper – 2||20th May 2018 (9 to 12 PM & 2 to 5 PM)|
|Online display of answer keys||29-05-2018|
|Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates||29-05-2018 to 30-05-2018|
|Declaration of JEE (Advanced) results||2nd week of June 2018|
|Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||10-06-2018 to 11-06-2018|
|Architecture Aptitude Test||14-06-2018|
|Declaration of AAT results||18-06-2018|
You can directly get here: JEE Advanced Admit Card
Students, you may get other details regarding JEE Advanced Online Application Form by accessing the direct Official Link. Candidates need to stay connected with us through www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates about JEE Advanced 2018 Online Registration Form.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JEE Advanced Result||JEE Advanced Answer Key|
|Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|JEE Main Registration Form||Scholarship in India|
|Why College Attendance is Important||Student Success Strategies|