JEE Main Exam Pattern
Check all details of Joint Entrance Examination Main such marking scheme, duration, a total number of questions, types of question etc by considering JEE Main Exam Pattern. Students must prepare according to JEE Main Paper 1 & Paper 2 – Pattern PDF to score better marks.
National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct JEE Main from 06-01-2019 to 20-01-2019 and from 07-04-2019 to 21-04-2019. Students, who are going to appear in exam, must download JEE Main Exam Pattern PDF through online mode.
Download JEE Main Exam Pattern PDF
JEE Main Exam Pattern is prescribed by National Testing Agency (NTA). As per latest JEE Main 2019 Exam pattern JEE Main Paper 1 is a OMR-based test carrying 90 objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) and JEE Main Paper 2 is a computer based test carrying 82 questions
Applicants are advice scroll down this page which is well furnished with complete details of JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019, by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019
Check here JEE Main Exam Structure for paper I and paper II –
JEE Main Exam Pattern of Paper 1:
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours (180 minutes)
- There will be total 90 questions of maximum marks 360.
- In paper1, questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Each part contains total 30 questions of equal weightage.
- Every question is of 4 marks for right response
- 1/4 (one fourth) marks will be subtracted for wrong answers
- No subtraction from total score will be done, if no response is specified for an item in the answer sheet.
- More than one response in any question will be treated as wrong response and marks for wrong response will be deducted.
Complete description of JEE Main Exam Format 2019 in tabular form –
Start FREE Online Practice (Topic Wise) –JEE Main Mock Test
JEE Main Exam Pattern For Paper II
- Question Paper consists of three parts viz. Part I, Part II and Part III.
- Part I is of aptitude Test which has 50 MCQs consisting of four (4) marks for every exact response.
- Part II: It contains 30 MCQs of Mathematics consisting of four (4) marks for each correct answer.
- Part III contains 2 questions carrying 70 marks,
- Marks allotted all question are written adjacent to every question.
Complete description of JEE Main Paper Format For Paper II–
Get Here For Paper 1 & 2: JEE Main Syllabus
Marking Scheme As Per JEE Main Paper Pattern
JEE Main Marking Scheme for Paper 1
|Subjects||Section 1||Section 2||Section 3|
|Correct answer||+4 (+1 was each correct response)||+3||3|
JEE Main Marking Scheme for Paper 2
|Subjects||Section 1||Section 2||Section 3|
|Correct answer||+3||+4 (+1 was each correct answer)||+3|
JEE Main Exam Pattern Highlights
|Particulars||JEE Main Exam Pattern Paper 1||JEE Main Exam Pattern Paper 2|
|Mode||Online and Offline||Offline|
|Language Medium||English, Hindi and other (Based on the location of the exam centre)||English, Hindi and other (Based on the location of the exam centre)|
|Subjects||Part A: Physics Part B: Chemistry|
Part C: Mathematics
|Part I: Aptitude test|
Part II: Mathematics
Part III: Drawing
|Type of questions||Objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs)||Objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) and drawing|
|No/ of questions||90||82|
|Duration||3 hours||3 hours|
Check Previous Topper List: JEE Main Toppers
What’s New in JEE Main Exam 2019?
- From 2019, JEE (Main) examination will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) instead of central board of secondary education.
- For the first time in history JEE (Main) competitive examination will be held twice in a year to provide more chances to students for admission.
- There is NO change in the syllabus and pattern of question paper and examination fees.
- Exam will be held in an online mode (computer based exam) or
- Now there will be not need to verify 12th class rolls number.
- Studentshas to book their slots of online mode exam.
- Top 2, 24,000 qualified students of JEE Main can appear for JEE Advanced.
- Diabetic students are allowed to take sugar tables, fruits and transparent bottle of water at exam centre.
- NTA will set up 3,000 practice centres for JEE Main examination from August 2018
- JEE (Main) using psychometric methods, standardization techniques and best equated scores for granting admission to eligible students.
Download Here: JEE Main Question Papers
JEE Main 2019 Important Dates
For January Exam
|Application form available||01-09-2019|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||September 2019|
|Mock test available||September 2019|
|Last date for application submission||30-09- 2019|
|Exam date||06 to 20-01-2019|
|Result announcement||1st week of February 2019|
Know Here Subject Wise: Best Books for JEE Main
For April 2019 Exam
|Application form release||2nd week of February 2019|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||February 2019|
|Mock test available||February 2019|
|Last date for application submission||February 2019|
|Exam date||7th – 21st April 2019|
|Result announcement||1st week of May 2019|
Also Get Here: JEE Main Login Account Candidate Page
We have provided all details related to JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019, but still if applicants want to grab more info about same must visit to official link which is well highlighted above. To garb more details related to directly to your timeline one can follow us on Facebook or Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JEE Main Exam Dates||JEE MAIN Admit Card|
|JEE Main Registration||JEE Main Result|
|JEE Main Eligibility||JEE Main Counselling|
|JEE Main Answer Key||JEE Main Rank Predictor|
|JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper||JEE MAIN Application Form Correction|