JEE Main Login
National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting second attempt of JEE Main 2019 between 06-04-2019 to 20-04-2019. For this, candidates have to complete their registration process through JEE Main Login Page.
Through JEE Main Login Candidate Page, candidates will be able to download Admit Card, Result or to fill JEE Main Application Form. JEE Main Application Process will commence from 08-02-2019 to 07-03-2019.
JEE Main LOGIN Account:
Initially, you all are required to go for JEE Main Candidate Login, to the official website. Candidates who want to correct any mentioned details in the ‘JEE Main Application Form’ can go through the JEE Main Login Account.
Later on, you can use JEE Main Login 2019 for downloading the Admit Card and Result. Scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire detailed information concerning JEE Main Login Account.
JEE Main Login 2019
JEE Main Important Dates 2019:
|Online availability of application form||08-02-2019|
|Last date of online application form submission and uploading of scanned images||07-03-2019|
|JEE Main Additional Fee Payment if applicable (During Correction)||To be notified|
|Admit Card availability||18-03-2019|
|JEE Main Exam Date 2019 (Computer Based Test)||06-04-2019 to 20-04-2019|
|Answer Key and OMR sheets||After 21-04-2019|
|Answer Key challenge acceptance||April last week, 2019|
|JEE Main Result||30-04-2019|
|All India Ranks declaration||30-04-2019|
Check Here: JEE Main Application Form
How can you use JEE Main Login?
Candidates who are going to appear in JEE Main 2019 are informed that there are three main stages where you need JEE Main Login. The three stages are – Application Form, Correction in Application form, Admit Card and Result. However, candidates need not have to register again and again to open the credentials, so please have a look below, and get the entire details related to use of JEE Main Login Account!!
JEE Main Online Registration 2019:
Contenders are informed that application form can be filled in three simple steps i.e. fill application form, upload scanned photograph or signature and then pay the application fee. You are required to create JEE Main Login Account if you have registered for the examination. Go ahead for the registration of JEE Main Candidate Login!!
STEP 1 – JEE Main Application Form 2019:
- First of all, visit to the official website of the organization and hit on “JEE Main 2019”.
- Read the complete instructions carefully and afterwards enter the authentication details like Nationality, State of Eligibility, State, and Identification No. (Aadhaar details), D.O.B, Gender, security pin (case-sensitive) and submit the button.
- Now enter the requisite details in the JEE Main Application form and take a review of the form.
- At last you need to hit the “Submit” tab for final submission of the details.
STEP 2 – Upload Image
After the submission of the application form, you need to upload images and scanned signature as mentioned below.
- Passport size photo with name and date.
- It must be colored with clear background (prefer white/blue background).
- It should be a scanned image in jpg or jpeg format.
- The size should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height).
- File size should be more than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
- Photograph should be clear (without blur or smudge).
- It should be done by the candidates only as it may be checked any time frequently.
- Signature will be accepted on white page only.
- Take the white sheet and mark the box size of 3.5 x 1.5 cm.
- Sign inside the box.
- Scanned image in jpeg/jpg format.
- Crop only box area.
- Save in file size in not less than 1 kb and not more than 30 kb.
STEP 3 – Fee Payment
- Afterwards you have to hit the ‘Pay Exam Fee’ tab.
- Then select the mode of payment via credit/debit card or via e-challan.
- The fee may be submitted either by any credit/debit card or through e-Challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank.
- Finally you can check the status of the application form.
Get Details Of: JEE Main Eligibility
JEE Main Login Admit Card Download:
Contenders are informed that they can download “JEE Main Admit Card” to JEE Main Login through a different window. Candidates can download the “JEE Main Exam Admit Card” in the month of March 2019 directly from the official website which is jeemain.nic.in or with the help of this page. To download “Joint Entrance Exam Hall Ticket”, you have to go behind to the following guidelines!!
Step1: Subsequently, you must reach to the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in
Step2: Afterwards you need to move your cursor to the left side and hit the “download admit card of JEE Main 2019” link, a window to login into the account will appear on the screen.
Step3: Now you need to enter the requisite details mentioned on JEE Main Login Page.
Step4: Enter your Application number, Date of Birth and Security Pin that will be mentioned on the window.
Step5: Finally, Your “JEE Main Hall Ticket” will be appeared and you have to download it or take a print out of it.
JEE Main Login For Result:
Candidates will be able to download “JEE Main Exam Result” from the website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in or by following steps of JEE Main Login Account:
Step1: Initially, you need to visit to the official website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in.
Step2: Now hit the tab of “JEE Main 2019 Result” on the home page.
Step3: Then enter the mandatory details for JEE Main Candidate Login.
Step4: Submit the details and check “JEE Main 2019 Results”.
Apprehension in JEE Main Login:
We are providing the list of queries or problems related to JEE Main Login 2019 and you must have to read it very carefully. Following points can assist you to come out from problems as soon as possible, so please have a look!!
#1.In case candidate forgot his/her password:
If while checking the application status, making corrections or downloading the admit card/ result, you have forgotten the password then you need to press the “can’t access my account” which is presented in the box.
- You will get two options like “I forgot my password” and “I forgot my application number”.
- You have to press “I forgot my password” and hit “Continue”.
- Now you need to choose one option among “Whether Security Question & its Answer you chose during Form filling OR verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No. OR reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address”.
- After that you have to select better one and hit the “continue” tab.
- Now on this new window, you need to enter the requisite details.
- Finally, you will get your password and can go through JEE Main Candidate Login.
Must Read: How to Prepare For JEE Mains
#2.In case candidate forgot his/her Application Number
If individuals you will forgot your application number at the time of checking the application status, making the corrections or downloading the admit card from the official website, you need to follow the below mentioned process!!
- There will be two options “I forgot my password” and “I forgot my application number”
- Hit the “I forgot my application number” option available at the screen.
- Now you will reach to the new page.
- Then enter your name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, select the State of Eligibility and at last enter, the security pin mentioned below in the box.
- At last, you need to hit the “Submit” tab to retrieve the application number.
Check List Of: Best Books for JEE Main
We hope, you are satisfied with our page of JEE Main Login 2019 and if you still want to collect more details related to JEE Main Candidate Login, JEE Main Login Admit Card Download, JEE Main Form Date and others, you may connect with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or visit to the Official Link also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section