JEE Main Mock Test
For preparation of Joint Entrance Examination Mains Exam, candidate must take JEE Main Mock Test 2019 and see their preparation for the exam. Here in this page, candidates can take JEE Main Online (Topic Wise) Practice Test and demo available FREE here.
From this year onwards, JEE Mains Exam is going to be conducted only online computer-based mode by National Testing Agency (NTA). So, it becomes important for candidates to practice by taking FREE Online JEE Main Mock Test 2019 to learn how to answer the questions and manage time in the actual exam.
FREE Online JEE Main Topic Wise Demo
National Testing Agency (NTA) has also released the JEE Main Mock Test Series for both Paper I and Paper II of JEE Main 2019. Candidates can access these JEE Main FREE Online Practice by using their log in credentials given to them at the time of registration.
NTA has also set up Test practice centers (TPCs) in more than 3,400 districts where regular practice sessions are held to help students to become familiar with the changed mode and pattern of examination. For more information keep reading this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JEE Main Mock Test 2019
Steps To Login For JEE Main Mock Test 2019:
Go through step by step process for JEE Main Mock Test 2019. Get JEE Main Online Mock Test Series Free by following these steps.
- At first step, visit official site of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2019 that is jeemain.nic.in
- Press on “Student Registration (Mock Test)” link available in “Important Links” section.
- For getting JEE Main 2019 Mock Test, Login with User ID and Password or you can log in using through Facebook or Google.
- Now select your choice of exam and corresponding paper and hit on “Start Mock test”
- Read all “General Instructions” before attempting JEE Main Online Mock Test Papers.
- Your photograph appears on upper right side at time of giving mock test.
- White box reflects if “you have not visited the question yet”.
- Red option indicates “you have not answered the question”.
- Green button tells “You have answered the question”.
- Purple option is for “You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review”.
- After reading all “Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question”, press on “Next” option.
- Read all details carefully such as number of questions, marks, and mark per question from box for solving JEE Main Mock Test.
- At next step, select language in which you want to give Online Mock Test For JEE Main 2019.
- Hit on “I am ready to begin” option.
- JEE Main Computer Based Mock Test 2019 will open up facing you.
- Attempt JEE Main 2019 Mock Test Paper.
- Choose right answer from all options, then press on “save & next button” to move to another question.
- You will view right panel from which you may choose questions which you prefer to attempt first.
- Remember Time watch on upper right side will alert you about timings.
- At last step, you must submit your JEE Main Free Mock Test. You should also check your answers by referring right answers.
JEE Main Questions & Answers
Ques 1: The relative error in the determination of the surface area of a sphere is α. Then the relative error in the determination of its volume is :
- 3 2 α
- 2 3 α
- 5 2 α
Do You Know What’s New in JEE Main Syllabus
Ques 2: An automobile, travelling at 40 km/h, can be stopped at a distance of 40 m by applying brakes. If the same automobile is travelling at 80 km/h, the minimum stopping distance, in metres, is (assume no skidding) :
- 75 m
- 100 m
- 150 m
- 160 m
Ques 3: One mole of an ideal monoatomic gas is compressed isothermally in a rigid vessel to double its pressure at room temperature, 27C. The work done on the gas will be :
- 300 R
- 300 R ln 6
- 300 R ln 2
- 300 R ln 7
Ques 4: A tuning fork vibrates with frequency 256 Hz and gives one beat per second with the third normal mode of vibration of an open pipe. What is the length of the pipe ? (Speed of sound in air is 340 ms −1)
- 220 cm
- 190 cm
- 180 cm
- 200 cm
Ques 5: The energy required to remove the electron from a singly ionized Helium atom is 2.2 times the energy required to remove an electron from Helium atom. The total energy required to ionize the Helium atom completely is :
- 20 eV
- 34 eV
- 79 eV
- 109 eV
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For JEE Mains
Ques 6: The number of amplitude modulated broadcast stations that can be accomodated in a 300 kHz band width for the highest modulating frequency 15 kHz will be :
Ques 7: A sample of NaClO3 is converted by heat to NaCl with a loss of 0.16 g of oxygen. The residue is dissolved in water and precipitated as AgCl. The mass of AgCl (in g) obtained will be : (Given : Molar mass of AgCl =143.5 g mol −1)
Ques 8: The minimum volume of water required to dissolve 0.1 g lead(II) chloride to get a saturated solution (Ksp of PbCl2=3.2 ×10 −8 ; atomic mass of Pb =207 u) is :
- 36 L
- 98 L
- 18 L
- 798 L
Ques 9: When an electric current is passed through acidified water, 112 mL of hydrogen gas at N.T.P. was collected at the cathode in 965 seconds. The current passed, in ampere, is :
You Can Also Practice: JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper
Ques 10: Ejection of the photoelectron from metal in the photoelectric effect experiment can be stopped by applying 0.5 V when the radiation of 250 nm is used. The work function of the metal is :
- 4 eV
- 5 eV
- 5 eV
Ques 11: When the amino acid alanine (R-group is CH3) is added to a solution with a pH of 7.3, alanine becomes
- a cation
- a zwitterions
- an isotope
Ques 12: What is the end product of leucine metabolism?
- Pyruvic acid
- Oxaloacetic acid
- Acetyl carnitine
Ques 13: What is the heaviest of the twenty amino acids?
Also Check: How to Prepare for IIT JEE
Ques 14: The maximum area of tension reinforcement in beams shall not exceed
Ques 15: Which of the following is a nonprotein amino acid?
- None of these
Ques 16: Serine and threonine are polar amino acids due to
- reactive hydroxyl group in the side chain
- reactive alcoholic group in the side chain
- reactive keto group in the side chain
- reactive aldehyde group in the side chain
Ques 17: Stereo chemical configuration of all a-amino acids derived from proteins is
- L and D
- None of these
Get Free: JEE Main Question Paper
Ques 18: Which of the following amino acid is known as half-cystine residue?
Ques 19: Which of the following is not a sensible grouping of amino acids based on their polarity properties?
- Ala, Leu, and Val
- Arg, His, and Lys
- Phe, Trp, and Tyr
- Asp, Ile, and Pro
Ques 20: Proteins and macromolecular structures take on their higher order structures
- by self-assembly
- with the help of molecular chaperons
- with the help of precursor sequences that are removed from the final structures
- all of the above
Find Here: IIT JEE Coaching Institutes
By referring Mock Test For JEE Main & JEE Main Computer Based Exam Mock Test, you may develop speed of solving questions. Besides this, it will also help you in getting idea about structure and pattern of examination.
|Application form available||01-09-2018|
|Mock test available||08-09-2018|
|TPCs registration starts||10-09-2018|
|Last date for application submission||30-09-2018|
|Last date for fee payment||01-10-2018|
|Application correction||8-10-2018 to 14-10-2018|
|Downloading of admit card||17-10-2018|
|Exam date||6-01-2019 to 20-01-2019|
Aspirants may avail more details about JEE Main Mock Test 2019 by checking its Official Link. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates on your timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JEE Main Sample Papers||JEE Main Exam Centres|
|JEE Main Online Application||JEE MAIN Admit Card|
|JEE Mains Exam Cut Off||JEE Main Answer Key|
|JEE Main Login||JEE Main Result|
|JEE Main Rank Predictor||JEE Main Counselling|