JEE Main 2019 Registration
JEE Main 2019 Registration will begin from 01/09/2018!! Candidates can apply online for JEE MAIN Registration after going through Login Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee details.
Fill online JEE Main 2019 Registration form through this page before the last date that is 30/09/2018 for January Exam. After successfully submission of online registration form, you may login with new generated ID and also pay the requisite amount of fee before the end date.
JEE Main Registration 2019
Before going to apply for JEE Main Exam which is scheduled to be held between 06/01/2019 to 20/01/2019, you must ensure their eligibility criterion which is provided on this page. The main advantage of qualifying the JEE Main 2019 is that qualified applicants will be eligible to get appear in JEE Advanced 2019 exam.
For more details JEE Main 2019 Registration, you may need to go through this page which is well organized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Take a look…
JEE Main Registration
Check Here, what’s New in JEE Main 2019?
- Now onwards, the authority will not consider weightage of class 12th marks at the time of finalizing JEE Main 2019 rank.
- There is no any minimum percentage criteria in class 12th as candidates have to secure at least 75% marks (65% marks for SC/ST) in class 12th exam, or should be in top 20th percentile in class 12th of their respective boards.
- Aadhaar card is a necessary document for applying to JEE Main Exam 2019 and this condition shall not be valid for contenders belonging to J&K, Assam & Meghalaya states.
Check Previous Years Cut Off: JEE Mains Exam Cut Off Marks
B.E. / B.Tech / B.Arch
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria:
|Course Name||Required Qualification|
|B.E/B.TECH||Must be 10+2 Passed with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.|
|B.Arch./B.Planning||Should be 10+2 Passed with Mathematics.|
Must Read Out: Going For Graduation? – Remember These Things
Check Some Other Eligiblity Criteria
- Candidates, who were born on or after 01st October, 1993, are eligible to appear in JEE Main exam.
- Those who have passed class 12th either in 2016 or 2017 or applying in 2019 are also eligible to apply and 03 years diploma holders can also apply.
- The maximum number of attempts for appearing in JEE Main exam is 3 only.
Get here Exam Cracking Tips: How to Prepare for IIT JEE
JEE Main Application Fee:
Students should need to pay following registration fee either by credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form.
JEE Main Admission Process:
- Students’ admission in UG courses will be done their qualifying marks in CBSE JEE Main Exam 2019 followed by JEE Main Counseling.
- JEE Main Rank will be prepared on the basis of their marks secured in CBSE JEE Main so start preparing according to below provided examination pattern.
JEE Main 2019 Pattern:
|Assets||Examination Pattern Details|
|For Paper-1 (B.E. / B.Tech.)||For Paper-2 (B.Arch. / B.Planning)|
|Total No. of Questions||90 Questions||82 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|List of Participating Subjects With Marks||· Physics – 30 Marks|
· Chemistry – 30 Marks
· Mathematics – 30 Marks
· Aptitude Test-50
· Drawing Test- 2
|Language Mode of the Question Paper||Hindi & English|
|Mode of the exam||Online and Offline||Offline|
|Exam Duration||Three hours (Four hours for candidates having 40% or more disability)|
|Marking scheme||04 marks for one correct response|
|Negative marking||01 mark for each incorrect response|
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus:
Students, for scoring good marks, you must prepare through latest JEE Main Syllabus which is available to download from this page. As per updated syllabus we collect the details that In paper 1 the authority includes questions from class 11th and 12th syllabus of your respective board. In Paper 2 consist of questions from aptitude test, Mathematics and drawing so must download the syllabus before starting preparation.
Get in Detailed Way: JEE Main Syllabus
Points To Be Consider:
- 2 descriptive questions will be for 70 marks in For Paper-2 (B.Arch. / B.Planning) exam.
- Before filling the online form, you must get the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- After taking the printout of filled form, you must keep it safe for future need and there is no need to send the printed confirmation page to the CBSE board.
Download From Here: JEE Main Question Paper
How To Do JEE Main 2019 Registration?
Students, who’ve fulfilled the entire eligibility criteria, they must do JEE Main 2019 Registration Online by following below stated guidelines.
- First of all, you should visit the official website of JEE Main 2019 that is www.jeemain.nic.in.
- After reaching at official web portal, you may find the link of JEE Main 2019 Registration.
- Then hit on above said link and Read the instructions carefully and select “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Registration form will appear on the computer display, fill all the necessary details and submit it.
- After submission, you should need to JEE Main 2019 Registration Login with new generated ID and password.
- Now must fill the required details and review the application form and verify your details before submitting.
- Thereafter also upload the digital images of all documents and go through the “Pay Examination Fee” option.
- Then Pay the application fee through online or offline mode as per your choice.
- After the fee payment confirmation, login again with your Id and Password and hit on “Print Acknowledgment Page” and take printout of it.
- At last, students are advised to preserve the application form for further use and keep it safely.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card:
After successfully submitting the online registration form, you may download the JEE Main Admit Card in the first week of March 2019. For this one must use the JEE Main Login id and password or download it as it is the necessary documents for taking entry in examination hall.
For appearing in exam, must download: JEE MAIN Admit Card
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key:
After organizing the entrance exam, the Central Board of Secondary Education will issue answer key and scanned copy of OMR sheet for both the papers in the third week of April 2019. After downloading answer sheet, if you have any sort of queries regarding answer key then you should submit their queries before the end date.
Get Set Wise Solutions: JEE Main Answer Key
JEE Main 2019 Result:
Participated contenders may check their JEE Main Result from direct provided link on this page by using their respective roll number and date of birth. After declaration of the result, you will be able to find out their All India rank and from the year 2019, board marks will not be considered while calculating the JEE Main merit list.
Get your Score Card here on Completion of Exams: JEE Main Result
JEE (Main) Jan 2019 Exam
|JEE Main Notification Release||3rd week of November 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Registration Date||01.09.2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Registration Last Date||30.09.2018|
|Admit card Will Be Downloaded From||1st week Of January 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam date||Between 06.01.2019 to 20.01.2019 (8 different sittings, and candidate can choose any one))|
|Answer Key Will be Released On||3rd week of January 2019|
|Declaration Of Result||First week of Feb 2019|
JEE (Main) April 2019 Exam
|JEE Main 2019 Registration Date||Second week of Feb 2019|
|Admit card Will Be Downloaded From||1st week Of January 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam date||Between 07.04.2019 to 21.04.2019 (8 different sittings, and candidate can choose any one|
|Declaration Of Result||First week of May 2019|
Get here Best List of: IIT JEE Coaching Institutes
Dear candidates, you may go through this Official Link to get more details about JEE Main 2019 Registration. Bookmark our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting most recent updates on your instant access.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section