Get details about JEECUP Counselling from this page!! students who have passed in UP Polytechnic JEECUP Exam 2017, now they can take participate in UP Polytechnic Counselling. The registration for JEECUP 2017 Counselling is going to be starting from today that is in the month of June (13-06-2017). Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP counseling will be held through online mode round wise. Appearing candidates can download UPJEE Counselling 2017 Schedule from the official website. UP Polytechnic Counselling is going to be started in the month of June. Individuals may check JEECUP Counselling 2017 status on this page through the content mentioned below.
Highlights of this page
|Provisional letter of Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh||Important document|
|JEECUP counseling fee structure||Registration procedure|
|Choice Filling||Document Verification|
|Locking of Final Choice Filling||UP Polytechnic Seat Allotment procedure|
|JEECUP Counselling Schedule||Official Note|
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education has authority to conduct Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE) which is also known by the name of UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam. This organization is also organizes JEECUP online counselling 2017 through online mode. Students who are excited to participate in counseling, they should register themselves by visiting its official website. UPJEE conducts this exam for those students who have wish to get admission into the various polytechnic programmes in the field of engineering, pharmacy, agriculture, etc. you can obtain more information regarding JEECUP Counselling 2017 from this page which is well furnished by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JEECUP Counselling Counseling Letter:
On the basis of marks obtained in Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP), the UP Polytechnic Counselling Call Letter will be sent to shortlisted candidates. Candidates must bring this letter and other documents mentioned below at the time of counseling
JEECUP Counselling Document:
Candidates are required to carry following documents while going for the Counseling process.
- Original / Xerox copies of counseling letter
- JEECUP score card
- Class X or Secondary School certificate
- Class XII or equivalent Marks Sheet
- Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- Demand Draft for counseling fee
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
JEECUP Counselling Fee:
- Candidates have to deposit Rs. 250/- as Counseling fee through net banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card / or bank challan at any Branch of SBI
- Candidates are not required to pay Security money of Rs. 3000/- which was submitted in Private Polytechnic Institutions.
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
JEECUP Counselling Process:
Candidates who have qualified Joint entrance exam are required to appear for counseling procedure on basis of their merit list. The complete counselling procedure is as follows:
Step 1. Registration:
- Candidates are first required to visit the official site that is jeecup.nic.in sign in with using the registration ID and password to fill form
- If forgot password, then go to ‘forgot password’ and set a new one to login your ID.
- Now pay your fee through online generated Bank e-Challan at any branch of SBI or by using Debit Card/ Credit Card. Take slip of E-challan after making payment.
- After registration, a unique Registration No. will be generated which will be used to complete the remaining steps of the Counseling Process.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Step 2. Choice Filling:
Now the candidates have to fill in their Choice for courses as well as for institute by login their account with roll no and OTP. You can interchange selected choices before Locking of Final Choice.
Step 3. Document Verification:
Candidates selected to the third phase will have to go at the selected college and verify his documents
Step 4. Locking of Final Choice Filling:
- Locking is mandatory after submitting all final choices.
- When process of Choice filling is over and choices are locked by candidates, seats are allotted on the basis of the merit list as well as the choices filled in by candidates
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Step 5. UP Polytechnic Seat Allotment:
- In the last phase of counseling candidates must enroll in the allotted course/college before the last date given in the allotment letter
- Otherwise seat allotment will be cancel or becomes accessible for other interested rank holders of JEECUP
JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2017:
|Registration & Fee Payment||13 – 17 June 2017|
|Filling the Options||13 – 18 June 2017|
|Locking the Option||13 – 18 June 2017|
|Seat Allotment||19 – 20 June 2017|
|Report at the Allotted Institution||21 – 27 June 2017|
|Registration & Fee Payment||30 June – 02 July 2017|
|Filling the Options||30 June – 03 July 2017|
|Locking the Option||01 – 03 July 2017|
|Seat Allotment||04 – 05 July 2017|
|Report at the Allotted Institution||06 – 10 July 2017|
|Registration & Fee Payment||13 – 14 July 2017|
|Filling the Options||13 – 15 July 2017|
|Locking the Option||13 – 15 July 2017|
|Seat Allotment||16 – 17 July 2017|
|Report at the Allotted Institution||18 – 20 July 2017|
|Registration & Fee Payment||23 – 24 July 2017|
|Filling the Options||23 – 24 July 2017|
|Locking the Option||23 – 24 July 2017|
|Seat Allotment||25 – 26 July 2017|
|Report at the Allotted Institution||27 – 31 July 2017|
Candidates may get all details of JEECUP Counselling 2017 by visiting this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com, using CTRL+D for acquiring updates or you may also join us on Facebook and Google plus. You can also subscribe on our email service which is totally free to get latest updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JEECUP Answer Key||JEECUP Application Form|
|JEECUP Admit Card||JEECUP Polytechnic JEE Results|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|