JEMAT Admit Card
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology will conduct JEMAT Entrance Exam in month of July 2018 to select candidates for admission into MHA/ MBA/ PG Diploma Courses. JEMAT Admit Card will be available on official site that is jemat.eadmissions.net from June 2018 onwards. To download the JEMAT Admit Card 2018, candidates must enter the Application Number and Password. Through this page, applicants can download the JEMAT Hall Ticket easily.
JEMAT Exam Admit Card will not be sent through Post or E-Mail. Contenders can also download their JEMAT Call Letter through official portal by following some simple steps given in the beneath section. For more information about JEMAT 2018 Admit Card, please have a look below on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JEMAT Admit Card
Simple Steps to Download Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test Admit Card:
In order to get Admit Card of JEMAT within few minutes, candidates need to follow this given below process:
- First of all, candidates are required to log on to the official portal which is jemat.eadmissions.net
- Thereafter on the home page, follow “Latest News” section from the right side of the page.
- Various notifications will arise and you have to Press on appropriate link to download hall ticket.
- A new page will open on your screen that asks for some details.
- Now candidates need to enter their registration no and date of birth in the given text boxes.
- Hit on “Login” button and your admit card will be opened on your screen.
- At last, save it and take a print out of same to carry with you in the examination hall.
Read More: How To Download Admit Card Online
Must Know About It:
The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is a state level exam organized by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. This examination held every year for admission to the MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma courses offered by the Management Institutions of the State (both government and private).
Aspirants who will qualify the entrance exam will be required for appearing in counseling procedure. Candidates need to attend the counseling process along with the following list of documents such as JEMAT 2018 rank card/hall ticket, Provisional mark sheets, Call letter, Provisional or original degree certificate, Photocopy of the demand draft etc
JEMAT Exam Pattern:
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
- Paper will be in Offline mode only.
- The questions will be of objective type questions.
- Time duration will be of 2 hours or 120 minutes
- The question paper is of 100 total mark
- Negative marking will be of 1/4th mark for every wrong answer.
Important Documents To Carry At The Time Of Exam:
|Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer|
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Importance of JEMAT 2018 Admit Card
- JEMAT 2018 Hall Ticket is an Important Document for applicants who apply for JEMAT Exam.
- Candidates can hit on the Link that refers to the JEMAT 2018 Admit card.
- After downloading the Admit Card candidates must keep the Admit Card Safe and Secure until the Examination Process is completed.
|Admit Card will be issued||June 2018|
|JEMAT 2018 Exam Date||July 2018|
|JEMAT 2018 Result Will be published||August 2018|
Group Discussion and Personal Interview Will Be Conducted
|Counselling Procedure Will Start On||September 2018|
Candidates are required to go through Official Link for other information related to JEMAT Admit Card 2018. You may subscribe our free e-mail portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get up to date information directly into your mailbox.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JEMAT Online Application||5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers|
|Things to Keep In Mind While Buying Books||Updated List Of Top MBA Colleges in India|
|How To Find Study Material Online||11 Tips To Remember What You Read|