Jharkhand ITI Admission
The JCECEB Application Form for Jharkhand ITI Admission in 2018 academic year will be released from today (April 25, 2018). To know more about Entrance Exam Date, eligibility and other details you can scroll down this page.
In order to notify students about Jharkhand ITI Entrance Exam, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is also going to publicize the notification. In this concern, candidates have to submit ITI Application Form before the closing date that is 31 May 2018.
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI Admission 2018- Selection Procedure
Applicants are informed that their selection for JCECEB Jharkhand ITI Admission in different recognized Government / Private ITI Institutes. It will be done on the basis of Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination merit list.
Jharkhand ITI Admission Exam will be organized in the second week of June 2018. Applying contenders will get detailed information of Jharkhand ITI Admission 2018–19 can go through this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Jharkhand ITI Admission
Physical Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have good health are eligible to apply for Jharkhand ITI Admission Notification. Applicants have to produce the Medical Health Certificate issued by the recognized Medical Institution/ Hospital.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Jharkhand ITI Qualification:
Contenders who have passed in 8th OR 10th OR Diploma final year OR equivalent examination can submit JCECEB Jharkhand ITI Admission Form. Applicants can check Trade wise qualification criteria from the mentioned below table:
|Stenography (English / Hindi)||Passed Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent examination with English or Hindi respectively|
|COPA trade||Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent examination Passed OR 3 year Diploma course|
|Cutting & tailoring, Mech. Tractor, Carpenter, Welder, Plumber, Sheet Metal Worker and Mason etc||Must be 8th or equivalent qualification|
|Others||Passed Matriculation/ 10th or equivalent examination|
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
- Applicants interested for Jharkhand ITI Admission 2018 have to satisfy age criteria also. Candidate’s minimum age should be 14 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
- If you want to apply for Mechanic Motor Vehicle & Mechanic Tractor Trades then your age should not be less than 17 years and for Ex-serviceman & widows of soldiers killed in war, upper age limit should not be exceeding 45 years.
To get admission in Jharkhand ITI contenders need to pay application fee. Application fee according to category is defined below; candidates can check their amount of fee as per their category.
- For General / BC-I / BC-II candidate – 4000/-
- SC / ST / – 200/-
Selection of applied candidates will be on the basis of ITI Entrance Exam that will be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Those who will qualify in entrance exam will be called for counselling process for final admissions of students in Jharkhand ITI.
Way to fill Jharkhand ITI Application Form:
In order to appear in Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination, candidates need to submit online application form by following the instructions as stated below.
- First of all you have to go through the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- After that applicants need to move towards below section towards “Important Notices” section.
- Under that applicants have to select “Important NOTICE regarding Admission in I.T.I. – 2018” link.
- By this hit PDF file will appear, go through it carefully and check notification of Jharkhand ITI Admission Exam.
- Now, on home page select “Link for Online Application Form Submission for ITI -2018” to get JCECEB Jharkhand ITI Application Form.
- On new page hit on “I.T.I 2018 Online Application Form Submission” link.
- Fill JCECE ITI 2018 Application Form carefully with complete details in proper manner.
- Upload all required documents and make fee payment while filling Jharkhand ITI Application Form.
- Then press on “Submit” button to apply for ITI Form 2018 Jharkhand.
- Take the hard copy of filled application and attach all Xerox of all required documents.
- Finally, keep application form in an envelope and send it within given time period.
Address to Send Application:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834010
Jharkhand ITI Entrance Exam Date:
|Availability of Online application form||25 April 2018|
|End date to submit ITI Application form||31 May 2018|
|Jharkhand ITI Exam Date 2018||Second Week Of June 2018|
|Publication of Jharkhand ITI Merit List||Third Week Of June 2018|
|First round counseling Will Commence From||Last Week Of June 2018|
|Date of Second round counselling||First Week Of July 2018|
You Can Also Check: Latest ITI Notification
Candidates can collect rest of the details or detailed information in concern of Jharkhand ITI Admission 2018–19 by going through this given Official Link. Contenders are advised to bookmark our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL + D or use our free email service for acquiring latest updates or details.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities|
|Latest Current Affairs||How to Choose Right College After 12th|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|