JIPMER Application Form
Do you want to make career in medical sector? If yes, must appear for JIPMER Entrance Exam on 13-05-2018. Before submitting JIPMER Application Form for July Session, you must read JIPMER Notification completely.
After completing PG (MD/MS) Courses, you can work as a doctor in concerned specialty in the Government and Private hospitals. Interested candidates can submit JIPMER PG (MD/MS) Application Form 2018 till 02-04-2018 (Monday) 5.00 PM.
JIPMER 2018 Important Dates
|JIPMER Online Registration closes on||02-04-2018|
|Download of Hall Ticket||30-04-2018 to |
|Date & Time of Entrance Examination||13-05-2018|
|Time Of Exam||03.00 PM to 06.00 PM|
|publication of Merit List||On or Before 25-05-2018|
|First Counseling (Tentative)||13-06-2018|
|Second Counseling (Tentative)||04-07-2018|
|Final Counselling (Tentative)||29-08-2018|
(Medical Board & submission of thereceipt for payment of fees etc…)
|Issue of Admission Letter &|
Letter for Hostel accommodation
|Commencement of Course||02-07-2018|
|Close of Admissions for|
MD/MS- July 2018 Session
Students, what’re you waiting for, go and apply now for JIPMER MD/MS Entrance Examination. Follow below listed guidelines to fill and submit JIPMER Online Application Form before the deadline.
For obtaining details related to JIPMER Application Form 2018-19, you need to Go through this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Here you can also check the list of colleges that accepts the score of this entrance exam.
Check Here: JIPMER MBBS 2018-19 Exam Dates
JIPMER Application Form
- M.D. Courses
- M.S. Courses
Category Wise No Of Seats:
|For all Indian Nationals including OCI||90|
|For Indian candidates sponsored by Govt. (Central/ State/Sevices)||05|
Indian Nationals (IN):
Applicant must be an
- Indian National or
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
Foreign Nationals (FN)
- Foreign Nationals candidates are required to route their application through the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
- All Foreign Nationals will have to take prior permission from the Medical Council of India before applying for postgraduate Courses in the Institute.
- An advance copy of the application and copy of request to MCI must be submitted at JIPMER, Puducherry before the last date of receipt of applications.
- Applicants, who want to appear for JIPMER Exam 2018, must have completed MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India with good academic records.
- SC/ ST candidates should have passed Post Graduate Examination from any recognized institution and vision impaired candidates will get 5% relaxation in percentage.
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
The age of applying candidates should not be less than 21 years and should not be more as per the age decided by the organization.
Application Fee Detail:
Applicants, who are participating, need to pay the following fee as described below. Fee can be paid through online payment gateway (Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card).
|General (UR) & P- UR||Rs. 1,600 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC & P-OBC||Rs. 1,600 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST & P-SC||Rs. 1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|NRI/OCI||Rs. 3,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH & P-OPH||Exempted From Application Fees|
Mode of Enrollment:
- Enrollment of the applicants will be based on basis of their appearance in JIPMER PG (MD/MS) Exam and marks obtained by the candidates.
- Appointed candidates will be called for the JIPMER counseling which will be held on stipulated date.
JIPMER Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Basic Clinical Sciences|
(Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology,
(Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology,
Get here For Entrance Exam: JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers
JIPMER Exam Centres:
- New Delhi
Check Out: JIPMER MBBS FEE Structure
Procedure to fill JIPMER 2018 Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, who are applying for this exam, should log on to the official website of organization that is jipmer.edu.in
- Now, select “Exam>> JIPMER MD/MS – July 2018 Session Exam” tab which is given at the below side of the homepage.
- After that select ‘Prospectus’ link and JIPMER 2018 Notification will open.
- Read entire details from JIPMER Notification and ensure their eligibility criteria.
- Then, press “Apply Online for JIPMER MD/MS – July 2018 Session” link.
- Follow ‘APPLICATION FORM’ and select link ‘Registration’ link and fill the registration form within correct manner and read complete details carefully.
- After that, fill JIPMER Application Form with essential information and deposit the application fee through proper channel as above mentioned.
- After filling the form, must upload required documents like pass port size photo and certificates of preceding qualification.
- Finally, press “submit” button and take print out of it for future use.
- At last, take a hard copy of application along with online payment receipt, keep it safe for future need.
Candidates may check its Official Link for more details about JIPMER Application Form 2018 – 2019. Stay tuned with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get other latest updates time to time. Thank you…
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JIPMER Sample Paper||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Career In Medical Field||Top 100 Medical Colleges in India|
|JIPMER Counselling||JIPMER Admit Card|
|How To Prepare For JIPMER MBBS Exam||JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria|