JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are suggested to fulfill the JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria before they fill the JIPMER MBBS application form. Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduation Medical Education and Research has set the entire eligibility criteria such as age limit, qualification etc. Aspirants can fill the application form through online process and the application forms will be available in the Fourth week of March 2018 on the official website. Candidates you can also obtain JIPMER MBBS Fee Detail along with JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2018 from here.
Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) conducts JIPMER entrance exam. Through the entrance test, students can get admission in MBBS programmes in JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry. So candidates who want to appear in the entrance test are suggested to go through the JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2018 given on this page well structured by the team of www.recruimentinboxx.com
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be an Indian.
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI):
- The candidates who are registered with OCI are eligible to appear in the test.
- OCI candidates will be considered under the unreserved category.
- Before applying for the course in the institution the foreign candidates need to take permission from the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates have to submit the advance copy of application and request to MCI at JIPMER, Puducherry before the ending date of applications.
- At the time of admission the age of the candidates must be 17 years as on or before 31st December 2018.
- Aspirants must be born on or before 1st January 2002.
- No age relaxation shall be provided to the reserved category candidates.
- There is no upper age limit as per the rules provided.
Get complete details from here of: JIPMER MBBS 2018
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants who want to appear in the exam must have passed 12th /Higher Secondary/Indian School Certificate or its equivalent examination from any recognized and reputed board/university with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: candidates who belong to the General category are required to score 50% marks and those belonging to OBC/SC/ST/OPH must score 40% marks in PCB stream respectively.
- Eligibility Certificate: Aspirants who have passed the qualifying examination other than the subjects which are mentioned above need to present the eligibility certificate which must be issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi for OCI/NRI candidates.
Get Entrance Exam Syllabus: JIPMER MBBS Syllabus
- Aspirants have to submit the application fee of Rs. 1200 (Rs. 1000 for SC/ST category candidates) through online mode (credit card/debit card/ net banking).
- NRI/OCI students are required to pay Rs. 2500/-.
- OPH students are exempted to pay the application fee.
|S.NO||Description||MBBS ( Fee in Rs )|
|1.||Admission Fee (one time.)||4,000|
|2.||Academic Fee (p.a.)||1,400|
|3.||JIPMER Students Association Fee (p.a.)||2,000|
|4.||Learning Resource Fee (p.a.)||2,000|
|5.||Corpus Fund on Academic Fee (p.a.)||70|
|5.||I.T. Charges (p.a)||2,000|
Check Out Category Wise: JIPMER MBBS FEE Structure
How to fill JIPMER MBBS Application form?
- First of all the candidates have to log on to the official website of jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- Now you have to hit on the “Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS 2018” given on the home page.
- After that an application form will appear on your screen and you need to fill all your basic details, qualification details, exam center preferences, etc.
- Now you can upload the scanned photograph (30mm width x 45mm height) & signature in the JPEG/JPG format.
- Minimum size of the signature should be 20KB and maximum must be 200KB.
- Now you need to take a preview of the form and then finally press “submit” button after rechecking the form.
- After the submission of the form you will receive a message/e-mail in your registered email ID/mobile number.
- The message will contain “Candidate ID” & “Password” which you must keep it wisely and then use that for log in purpose
- Now you can choose the payment mode & then pay the fee through online mode.
- Finally you can tap on the “submit” button and then take out the printed hard copy of JIPMER application form 2018 for future reference.
JIPMER Application Dates 2018:
Below given are the tentative application dates. The exact date will soon be released on the official website.
|Starting of online registration||Fourth week of March 2018|
|Closing date of on-line registration||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st week of June 2018|
Candidates can visit the Official website and get all the latest updates in regards of JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2018. To get all the latest information regarding JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria you can also stay tuned with www.recruitmentinboxx.com or you may also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus. To bookmark this page you can press CTRL+D keys.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JIPMER Admit Card||JIPMER MBBS Result|
|Top MBBS Colleges in India||JIPMER Counselling|
|JIPMER Sample Paper||Medical Entrance Exam|