J&K High Court Recruitment
High Court Of Jammu And Kashmir has circulated a vacancies notification as J&K High Court Recruitment. This association is looking for capable and interested candidates to fill up 279 vacant Posts of Steno Typist and Junior Assistant. For this concern, organization is inviting application form from willing candidates against J&K High Court Vacancies. Those candidates who fulfill below given eligibility criteria can apply for J&K High Court Recruitment 2017 by submitting the application form in a prescribed format.
Overview of This Page:
|Vacancy Details||Educational Qualification for J&K High Court Jobs|
|J&K High Court Notification PDF||Age Limit and Pay Scale|
|Application Fee for High Court Of Jammu And Kashmir Recruitment||Method of Selection|
|Way to Download J&K High Court Application Form||Note for Jammu And Kashmir High Court Recruitment|
Applicants are required to submit the prescribed application form on or before the last date that is 15.06.2017. Candidates who are willing to know more information regarding J&K High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 may stay connected with this page that is well equipped by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
J&K High Court Recruitment
Posts Name & Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Cadre||Vacancy|
|Steno Typist||Kashmir Division||48|
|Steno Typist||Jammu Division||30|
|Junior Assistant||Kashmir Division||134|
|Junior Assistant||Jammu Division||67|
For Steno-Typist: Applicants must have Degree in any Discipline from a recognized Indian University, along with Diploma in Shorthand and Typewriting from a recognized Institute. Applicant must have speed of 60 WPM in Shorthand and 30 WPM in Typing on Computer Keyboard
For Jr. Assistant: Applicant must have Degree in any Discipline, along with Six Months Computer Course in Computer Applications from a recognized Indian University.
Find Here Latest: Graduate Jobs
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2017. However, there is relaxation in upper age limit, as per the criteria given below.
- Already in Government Service: 40 years
- For SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates: 42 years
- For Physically Challenged candidates: 42 years
- For Ex-Serviceman: 48 years
- For Steno-Typist: After selection candidates will receive impressive amount of salary of Rs. 5200-20200+GP 2400/-
- For Junior Assistant: Candidates will receive month salary of Rs. 5200-20200+GP 1900/- after selection.
Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs 200/-in the form of Demand Draft in the name of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K drawn on any branch Jammu & Kasmir Bank.
Download PDF: High Court Of Jammu And Kashmir Notification
The eligible candidates shall have to appear in Written Test / Interview as will be prescribed by Selection Committee on the date notified separately. No TA/DA shall be paid for the Test/Interview.
Read This: Never Say These Things in Interview
Way to Apply:
- First of all, applicants will have to open official website of organization which is jkhighcourt.nic.in.
- On home page of official site go to “News & Notifications” section and hit “Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the posts of Junior Assistants and Steno Typists in J&K Subordinate Judiciary” link.
- Read entire details very carefully and download format of application form and must fill it with required information.
- Application form filled by own hand along with all supported certificates / documents should be sent through post to the office of the undersigned at Srinagar or Jammu.
Document to be attached with Application Form:
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Qualification And Marks Certificate
- Six Month Computer Course Certificate
- Diploma Certificate In Shorthand And Typing
- Character Certificate
- Demand Draft
In the Office of Concerned Principal and District Session Judge
Avail Now Latest: High Court Recruitment
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 15.06.2017
Candidates may get the whole information regarding J&K High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 through Official Website.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|