JKBOSE 10th Result
Waiting for J&K Board Class 10th Biannual Result! Then have a look on this page. J&K State Board of School Education has announced JKBOSE 10th Result. So aspirants who are excited to check their outcome must JKBOSE 10th class Results. Keen students can take a breath of relied and with the help of vital steps aspirants must download their JKBOSE 10th Result 2017 through online mode.
Jammu and Kashmir State Board is well known by the acronym of JKBOSE as it conduct X class examination n the month of March so Contenders who are waiting for J&K State Board Of School Education 10th Class Result must check it and download it by following all the steps prescribed below. You can avail all the details regarding 10th class marksheet by scrolling this page which is well designed by our confident and inspiring team members.
JKBOSE 10th Result
Vital Steps to Download JKBOSE 10th Class Bi Annual Result:
Aspirants who are waiting for Jammu and Kashmir State Board Of School Education Results must go behind these steps and download your scorecard in few seconds:
- First and foremost step that the candidates must visit the Official website of Jammu and Kashmir State Board Of School Education that is www.jkbose.co.in
- Then, you will direct to the home page and you have to move to the “latest Results” section.
- After this aspirants must choose “Result of Class 10th Bi-annual (Winter-Zone) 2016 Jammu Division)” link from the opened page.
- After this the new page will be appeared and candidates can check it by choosing on the option:
By Using Roll Number:
If the aspirants want to check their performance by using Roll No., then they have to press on Roll No. option.
- Now candidates have to fill roll no. that is mentioned on your admit card in the prescribed space.
- After filling all the details aspirants must hit on “Submit” button.
- Now your JKBOSE X examination Marks will be displayed on your screen.
- At last, aspirants should take a print out and keep it safely for future optimize.
By Using Name:
- If candidates want to check their scorecard can check it by using their name and they have to hit on “Search by Name” option.
- Candidates must fill their name in the given text box.
- After this aspirants must hit on “Submit” button.
- Finally you can obtain a hard copy of your marksheet and you should keep it safely for further reference.
Must Read: How To Check Result Online Using Internet
Candidates may check their performance and download their score card from this direct Official Link. To get more details about JKBOSE 10th Result 2017, you may need to visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You can subscribe our free email service to get more Govt. / Pvt. Jobs notification directly at your email inbox. You can also join us at Facebook or Google plus to get latest updates directly at your time line.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JKBOSE 10th Result||JKBOSE Syllabus|
|JKBOSE Date sheet||How to Choose Right College After 12th|
|Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together||Career In Medical Field|
|Career Option In Commerce||Career Options In Arts|