Applicants who are studying in the 10th and 12th Class from Jammu Kashmir board and going to appear in board exam they can get JKBOSE Syllabus from here. Jammu Kashmir State Board of School Education is the government worked board of education in state of Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates may also download JKBOSE Syllabus 2017 and New Exam Pattern from official site through online process by taking some following steps which are represented below.
This Page Includes:
JKBOSE 12th Standard Syllabus
JKBOSE Class 10th Syllabus
JKBOSE Exam Pattern
J&K Board Class 10th Exam Pattern
J&K Board Class 12th Exam Pattern
J&K Board has recently changed the syllabus and both old and new syllabuses are available on the board website. Complete information regarding JKBOSE Syllabus such as steps to download, exam pattern are mentioned in below segment of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JKBOSE 12th Standard Syllabus
- Home Science (Elective)
Home Science (Elective):
Unit I: Early Childhood
Some specific characteristics: Physical and motor-height, weight and body proportions; motor development during 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months and 1-3 years (milestones only); social and emotional developments; recognition of people around; socialization, expression of emotions; cognitive development; learning through concrete operations and language development.
Protection from preventable diseases: immunization – concept and types (natural and acquired), breast feeding (one of the ways to develop natural immunity); immunization chart; symptoms and incubation period of childhood diseases – TB, DPT, polio, measles, cholera, diarrhoea.
Know Here: How to Improve Your Memory for Studying
Special needs of disadvantaged and disabled children: socially disadvantaged, physically handicapped (partially blind & deaf, affected/missing limb): characteristics & needs.
Substitute care at home and outside: Siblings, grandparents, neighbors creche, day care centers etc: Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS) – objectives and functions.
Unit III: My Apparel
Clothing and its relation to personality:
Factors that influence the selection of clothes: personality, age, climate, occupation, figure, occasion, fashion. Checking size and quality in ready-made garments (need and criteria: seams, hem, plackets, fasteners, workmanship, design, drape).
Care of clothes: General principles and precautions to be followed while removing stains and washing: Cleansing agents: soaps and detergents (basic differences); Storage of clothes.
Unit IV: Applications of Home Science Education
Application of knowledge of Home Science in everyday life: Usefulness of some of the skills learnt here for supplementing family income. Skills learnt here can be gainfully used for employment (self-employment, apprenticeship). Further training required to make this field a career: various sources and facilities available for training.
Check Here: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Unit V: Nutrition for Self and Family
Planning meals for the family: meaning and importance of meal planning, principles and factors affecting meal planning, planning meals for the family; keeping in mind the needs of individual members, including children, pregnant women, lactating mother, members suffering from fever and diarrhoea; role and preparation of ORS.( Food groups planning only)
Ways to Ensure Good Health for the Family: using safe drinking water, qualities of safe drinking water; household methods of making water safe for drinking; boiling, filtering, use of alum and 5 chlorine tablet, role of hygiene for food handlers at home level. Safety against food adulteration, definition and meaning of food adulteration as given by PFA; common adulterants present in cereals, pulses, milk and milk products, fats and oils, sugar, jaggery, honey, spices and condiments and their ill effects.
Unit VII: Money Management and Consumer Education:
Family Income: Various sources of family income: (i) money income, (ii) real income, direct and indirect; Supplementing family income-need & ways; need and procedure for keeping household accounts.
Savings and Investment: Meaning and importance of savings; ways/methods of investment banks, post-office, LIC, Units, PPF, PF; basis for selection of method of investment risk, security, profit, tax saving.
Readout: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
Consumer Protection and Education: Meaning, problems faced by consumer, Consumer Protection Act (1986) and Services; Consumer aids: levels, standardization marks, advertising, guidebooks/ leaflets, Consumer redressal forum. Consumer Behavior & demand, market demand, its determinants, concept of price elasticity
Babar’s Invasion and cause of his success
- Humayun-his problems.
- Suri Dynasty-contribution of Sher Shah
- Akbar-Consolidation.of Mugal Empire
- Expansion of the Empire; Administrative measures: Land revenue and Mansabdari system; Towards Integration: Akbar’s Rajput and Religious policies and Din-i-Ilahi
- Jehangir; Role of Nur Jahan
- Shah Jahan: Changes in Mansabdari System Problem of succession
- Climax & Disintegration of Mughal Empire Aurangzeb’s Religious Policy; Revolts against Aurangzeb for regional independence. Aurangzeb’s Deccan Policy. Shivajiadministration. Causes of the downfall of the Mughal Empire
- Society & Culture: Class structure; Religious Movements; Architecture; Foreign & European Traders
- British Conquest of India: Factors leading to the establishment and consolidation of British rule in India with special reference to the conquest of Bengal. Subsidiary Alliance of Lord Wellesley and the Doctrine of lapse of Lord Dalhousie.
- Revolt of 1857
- Reform Movements, Brahmo Samaj, Arya Samaj, Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, Reforms among Sikhs, Social reforms-Emancipation of Women
- National Movement:
- Introduction: What is microeconomics, Central problems of an economy, production possibility curve and opportunity cost
- Consumer Equilibrium and Demand: Consumer’s Equilibrium: meaning and attainment of equilibrium through Utility Approach: One and two commodity cases. Demand: market demand, determinants of demand, demand schedule, demand curve, movement along and shifts in demand curve, price elasticity of demand, measurement of price elasticity of demand – percentage, total expenditure and geometric methods.
- Producer Behaviour and Supply: Production function: returns to factor and returns to scale
- Supply: market supply, determinants of supply, supply schedule, supply curve movement along and shifts in supply curve, price elasticity of supply, measurement of price elasticity of supply – percentage and geometric methods.
- Cost and Revenue: Concepts of Costs; short-run cost curves (fixed and variable costs; total, average and marginal costs); concepts of Revenue – total, average and marginal revenue and their relationship. Producer’s equilibrium – with the help of MC and MR.
- Forms of Market and Price Determination: Forms of market – perfect competition, monopoly, monopolistic competition – their meaning and features, oligopoly, meaning, features. Price determination under perfect competition – equilibrium price, effects of shifts in demand and supply.
- Simple Applications of Tools of Demand and Supply Curves (Non-Evaluative)
- National Income and Related Aggregates — Basic Concepts and Measurement
- Determination of Income and Employment
- Money and Banking: Supply of Money-currently held by public and commercial banks, Money: meaning, evolution and functions, Central bank: meaning and functions
- Government Budget and the Economy
- Balance of Payments: Balance of payments account – meaning and components; Foreign exchange rate – meaning of fixed and flexible rates, merits and demerits; determination through demand and supply.
- A brief analysis about recent exchange rate issues
JKBOSE Class 10th Syllabus:
- Number system: Real Numbers, Arithmetic Progression
- Algebra: Pair of linear equations in two variables
- Polynomials and Quadratic equation: Polynomials, Quadratic Equations
- Geometry: Triangles, Circles, Constructions
- Co-ordinate Geometry: Lines (in two dimensions)
- Trigonometry: Introduction to Trigonometry, Heights and distances
- Mensuration: Surface Areas and volumes
Steps to download JKBOSE Syllabus 2017 New Exam Syllabus Online:
- Candidates are required to visit official site of Jammu Kashmir State Board of School Education that is jkbose.co.in
- After that go to “Syllabus” section and select the name of course and hit the link.
- Now syllabus of required class will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download it on your desktop and take print out of it and prepare accordingly.
Aspirants are requested to subscribe free email service of our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest information through this page, so keep in touch with us regularly. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get updates on your timeline. You can give your queries and suggestions in the comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section