JKCET Admit Card
The J&K board of professional entrance examinations is going to issue JKCET Admit Card for those candidates who are going to appear in Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test. Written exam will be held on 28th may 2017. JAKBOPEE is going to conduct this common entrance exam (CET) for providing admission to Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) course in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Those candidates who are going to participate in exam they may get JKCET Admit Card 2017 from this page.
This Page Includes
Steps To Download JAKBOPEE Admit Card
You may also download the JKCET Hall Ticket from the official site through online process by taking some necessary steps which is represented below. For acquiring complete detail related to Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2017 Admit Card you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JKCET Admit Card
Steps To Obtain JAKBOPEE CET Admit Card:
Applicants who are looking for JKCET Exam Call Letter have to follow the steps which are:-
- First of all candidates are needed to log in to the official website of the organization that is jakbopee.net/e1703.aspx
- After that, you are required to hit on suitable “E-Admit Card” tab at homepage.
- Now, you have to enter your roll number in the given space and fill all other require info.
- Then, you have to press on Submit button.
- Then, your call letter will be displayed on your digital screen.
- At last, you need to download the result and take a print out for future use.
Must Know The Important Points About JKCET Exam Admit Card 2017:
- One must carry the JKCET 2017 admit card that will be officially issued by JAKBOPEE.
- Admit card is an extremely important document.
- All the details regarding Examination center allotted for exam, necessary details of participating applicants, exam date and timings are stated in admit card. While downloading the admit card you need to check all the details.
- Call letter for Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test is compulsory for test takers.
- Bring the hall ticket in the exam hall and protect it till the end of admission procedure.
- The applicants who fail to download their hall ticket they should report in the office of the BOPEE Srinagar / Jammu directly
- Applicants will not be permitted to come in the Entrance Test without the call letter with his attested photograph.
- It should not be damaged, spoiled or distorted in any manner which makes it doubtful.
Read Here Also: Best Tips/Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
Common Entrance Test will be held on: 28-05-2017
You can direct download their JKCET Admit Card 2017 through Official Link. Applicants you are recommended to stay in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for attaining more upcoming in details regarding JKCET Result, recruitment etc. You can book mark this page by pressing Cntrl+D.
Contenders if you have any query regarding this page you may leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box we will solve your query as soon as possible. Applicants can take benefit of free mail services by sub- scribing web-portal through mail address to get direct mail in your mail box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|