Contenders can download JKPSC Syllabus PDF of (Pre, Mains) CCE/Professor/Lecturer/MO Exam here!!! Contenders, applying for latest JKPSC Recruitment are suggested to start preparation of the examination with the help of given JKPSC Exam Syllabus.
In order to guide contenders, we have provided JKPSC Syllabus 2018 of Prelims and Mains Examination separately. Apart from, JKPSC CCE/Professor/Lecturer/MO Syllabus, you may check JKPSC Exam Pattern also at the beneath section.
JKPSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2018 – JKPSC KAS Syllabus 2018
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Examination Name||Combined Competitive Examination|
|Vacant Posts Count||70|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service,|
J & K Police ( G) Service, J & K Accounts (G) Service
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date for JKPSC CCE Application||1st June 2018|
|Last Date to Submit J&K PSC Online Application form 2018||30th June 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test (Prelims & Mains)|
|JKPSC CCE Preliminary Exam Date||2nd September 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||February/ March 2019|
|Work Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official Web Portal||jkpsc.nic.in|
JKPSC Syllabus Free PDF Download:
Aspirants, who are looking for JKPSC Jobs, must prepare well for the written examination. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal Interview. On this page we (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) have given syllabus for the post of Assistant professor /lecturer and Medical Officer.
Download Here: PSC Question Papers
Applying contenders for JKPSC Recruitment Notification No: PSC/Exam/2018/38 for filling up 70 Posts of Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police Service and J&K Accounts Service on or before the last date i.e. 30.06.2018 can check JKPSC Syllabus here.
After the completion recruitment procedure of J & K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2018 (CCE) will be conducted on 02.09.2018 followed by Main Examination in the month of Feb/March-2019.
JKPSC CCE Syllabus
JKPSC CCE Syllabus 2018 – Paper I
- Current events of National and International importance;
- History of India and Indian National Movement;
- Indian and World Geography
- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the world
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Political System,
- Panchayati Raj,
- Public Policy,
- Rights Issues etc;
- Economic and Social Development
- Sustainable Development,
- Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc;
- General issues on Environmental ecology,
- Bio-diversity and Climate Change–that do not require subject specialization;
- General Science
J&K PSC CCE Syllabus 2018
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability;
- Decision-making and problem-solving;
- General mental ability;
- Basic numeracy
JKPSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2018 – Mains Paper I
Candidates may be required to write essays on multiple topics. They will be expected to keep closely to the subject of the essay to arrange their ideas in orderly fashion, and to write concisely. Credit will be given for effective and exact expression.
Get Here Topic & Tips: Important Essay Topics for Competitive Exams
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Syllabus 2018 – Paper II (General Studies)
- Indian Heritage and Culture,
- History and Geography of the World and Society.
- Indian culture will cover the salient aspects of Art Forms,
- Literature and Architecture from ancient to modern times.
- Modern Indian history from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present – significant events, personalities, issues.
- The Freedom Struggle – its various stages and important contributors /contributions from different parts of the country.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
- History of the world will include events from 18th century such as industrial revolution,
- World Wars
- Colonization and Decolonization
- Redrawal of national boundaries,
- political philosophies like communism, capitalism, socialism etc.
- Political Philosophies forms and effect on the society.
- Salient features of Indian Society, Diversity of India.
- Role of women and women’s organization, population and associated issues,
- Poverty and developmental issues,
- Urbanization and their problems and their remedies.
- Social empowerment, communalism, regionalism & secularism.
- Salient features of world’s physical geography.
- Distribution of key natural resources across the world (including South Asia and the Indian subcontinent)
- Factors responsible for the location of primary, secondary, and tertiary sector industries in various parts of the world (including India).
- Important Geophysical phenomena such as earthquakes, Tsunami, Volcanic activity, Cyclone etc., geographical features and their location changes in critical geographical features (including water bodies and icecaps) and in flora and fauna and the effects of such changes.
J & K CCE General Studies II (Paper III) Syllabus 2018
- Social Justice and International relations.
J&K Combined Competitive Services Syllabus 2018 – General Studies III(Paper IV)
- Economic Development,
- Bio diversity,
- Security and Disaster Management.
JKPSC CCE Syllabus – General Studies IV(Paper V)
JKPSC Syllabus 2018 – Optional Subjects (Paper VI & Paper VII)
Candidates may choose any one of the optional subjects from
amongst the list of the subjects given below:-
|Agriculture||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science|
|Commerce and Accountancy||Economics|
|Physics||Political Science & International Relations|
|Zoology||Literature of any one of the following languages:|
|Punjabi,||Sanskrit and Urdu.|
Get List of: PSC Exam Books for Preparation
JKPSC Exam Pattern of CCE 2018
JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Type of the Questions||Name of the Subjects/ Topics||Max Marks per Paper||Exam Duration|
|Paper – I||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||General Studies – I||200||2 Hours|
|Paper – II||General Studies – II||200||2 Hours|
J&K CCE Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Subject Name||Marks||Exam Duration in Hrs|
|Qualifying Paper||English||300||2 Hours for Each Paper|
|Paper II, III, IV & V||General Studies||250 Each Paper|
|VI, VII & VIII||2 Optional Subject||250|
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
JKPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus
JKPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2018 For General Awareness
|Prime Minister Schemes|
|Wildlife Centuries/ National Park|
|Important Days, etc.|
JKPSC Syllabus 2018 For General English
|Fill in the blanks|
|Cloze Test, etc.|
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Exam Syllabus 2018 For Numerical Ability
|Time and work|
|Time speed and distance – Trains, Boats n Streams|
|Simple and compound interest|
|Ratio and proportion|
|Allegation and mixture|
|Profit and loss, etc.|
JKPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018 For Reasoning
JKPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 For Concern Subjects
|Food Science & Quality Control|
|Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Tourism & Travel|
|Television and Film Making|
JKPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No||Exam Subjects||Exam Types|
|1.||General Awareness|| |
JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus
|Unit-I||Database System Applications, Purpose of Database Systems, View of data, Database Languages, Relational Databases, database Architecture, Database Models and comparison, relation Algebra, ER Model, CODDS Rules, Normalisation.|
|Unit-II||Introduction to SQL, Data types, Data Definition Language, Data Manipulation Language, Transaction Control language, Integrity Constraints, SQL Functions, Set Operators and Joins, View, Synonym and Index, Sub Queries and Database Objects, Locks and SQL Formatting Commands.|
|Unit-III||Introduction to PLSQL, Architecture, Data Types, Control Structure, Concept of Error Handling, Cursors and Database Triggers, Subprogram and Packages.|
|Unit-IV||Data Storage and Querying using various storage structures, Indexing and Hashing, Query Processing and Optimization, Transaction Management Concepts, Concurrency Control and Recovery.|
Programming with C/C++
|Unit-I|| Arrays Declarations; initialisation; 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional array, passing array to function, strings and string functions and character arrays. Pointers: variables, swapping data, swapping address v/s data, misuse of address operators, pointers and arrays, pointers to pointers, strings, pointer arithmetic, additional operators, portability, pointers to functions,|
using pointers with arrays, void pointers. Structures and unions: Syntax and use, members, structures as function arguments, structure pointers, array of structures as arguments, passing array of structure members, call by reference.
|Unit-II||Functions, prototype, passing parameters, storage classes, identifier visibility. Recursive functions, Command line arguments. Scope rules, Multi-file programming, Introduction to macros. File processing in C and C++, Introduction to graphics, graphic initialisation, graphic modes, drivers, basic drawing functions. Animations – concept and implementation, Building graphical user interface.|
|Unit-III||Introduction to classes and objects; Constructor; destructor; operator overloading; Function overloading; function overriding; friend function; copy constructor; Inheritance; Single, Static binding; Virtual functions; Pure virtual function; concrete implementation of virtual functions; Dynamic binding call mechanism; Implementation of polymorphism; virtual destructors.|
|Unit-IV||Templates: Function Templates, Class Templates, Class Templates, Member Function Template and Template Arguments, Exception Handling, Standard Template Library.|
Read Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
|Unit-I||Overview of an Operating System, Resource Management, Operating System Interface, Process Management Concepts, Inter-Process Communication, Process Scheduling, Synchronisation, Deadlocks.|
|Unit-II||Memory Management, Linking, Loading, Memory Allocation, design Issues and Problems, Virtual Memory, Fragmentation, implementing Virtual Memory, paging, Segmentation, Virtual Memory Design Techniques, Buffering Techniques, Spooling.|
|Unit-III||File Management: File Systems and I/O, Device Drivers, Access Strategies, File Systems, File System Organisation, Design techniques, Multiprocessor System, Types of Multiprocessor Operating Systems, Design and Implementation Issues.|
|Unit-IV||Unix/Linux Operating Systems, Users View, Design Principles, Implementation, Process Management, Memory Management, File System, I/O System.|
Technologies: Past, Present, Future, Pervasive Computing, The Pervasive Computing Market, m-Business, Conclusion and Challenges, Future, Application Examples, Device Technology: Hardware, Human-machine interfaces, Biometrics, Operating Systems, Java for Pervasive devices, Device connectivity: Protocols, Security, Device Management, Web Application Concepts: History of World Wide Web, World Wide Web Architecture, Protocols, Transcoding, Client Authentication via the Internet.
WAP: Introduction, Components of the WAP architecture, WAP infrastructure, WAP Security issues, Wireless Markup Language, WAP Push, Products, i-mode, Voice Technology: Basic of Speech recognition, Voice standards, Speech Applications, Speech and pervasive computing, security, personal Digital Assistants: history, device Categories, PDA operating systems, Device characteristics, Software Components, Standards, Mobile Applications, PDA browsers.
Architecture: Server Side Programming in Java, J2EE and overview, Servlets, Enterprise Java Beans, Java server pages, Extensible Markup Language, Web Services, Model-View Controller Pattern, Pervasive web application architecture,: Background, scalability and availability, Development of pervasive computing web application, Pervasive application architecture.
Example Application: Introduction, User Interface overview, Architecture, Implementation, Access from PCs, Smart card based authentication via the Internet, Ordering goods, Access via WAP: WAP functionality, implementation, Access from Personal Digital Assistants: Extending the example application to personal digital assistants, Implementation for synchronised devices for intermittently connected devices, for concerned devices, Access via voice: Extending the example application to voice access, Implementation.
Check Also – How To Prepare For Written Exam
|Bandwidth and Channel Capacity, Quantifying Channel Capacity for noiseless channel (Nyquist Law) and noisy channel (Shannon’s Law), Example of a digital telephone system to explain basic concepts of analog signals, digital signals, sampling, Data Rate versus Baud rate, Nyquist Criterion for Sampling, data transmission concepts, Characteristics of signals (amplitude, frequency, period, wavelength, Signal to Noise ratio), Key components in data communication systems, Simplified model, Local Area Network (LAN) concepts and characteristics.|
|Wide Area Network (WANs), WAN technologies (traditional packet and circuit switching, Frame Relay, ATM), ISD (narrowband) concepts and services. Overview of the OSI model, Transmission media-factors affecting distance and data rate. Guided transmission media, Twisted pair, Co-axial cable, Principles and advantages of optical networks, Types of optical|
fibers and lasers.
|Unguided transmission media: Terrestrial Microwave and Satellite Microwave systems and applications, Data encoding, Difference between modulation and encoding, NRZ-L, NRZ-I encoding, Multilevel Binary and biphase Coding techniques and their implementations, ASK, FSK, PSK AND QPSK, PCM concepts: Sampling, quantization, Delta Modulation, Amplitude|
|Reliable transmission of data: Asynchronous and Synchronous transmission, error detection: Parity based, CRC-based, FCS computation, Error control and recovery techniques, Concept of ARQ standard and its versions, Concept of Multiplexing, FDM, synchronous and Statistical TDM.|
|Proposition, Logic, Truth tables, Proportional Equivalence, Predicates and quantifiers, Sets: operations on sets, Computer representation of sets, Functions: Domain, Range, One to One, Onto, Inverses and Composition, cardinality of a set. Sequences and summations. The growth of functions, Methods of Proof: Different methods of proof, Direct proof, Indirect Proof, mathematical Induction for Proving algorithms.|
|Counting: Basic Counting principle, The Pigeon, Hole Principle, Permutation Combinations, repetitions, discrete probability, Advanced Counting Techniques: Inclusion, Exclusion, Applications of Inclusion, exclusion principle, recurrence relations, solving recurrence relation, Relations: Relations and their properties, Binary Relations, Equivalence relations, Diagraphs, matrix representation of relations and diagraph, Computer representation of relations and diagraphs, Transitive Closures, Warshall’s Algorithm.|
|Partially Ordered Sets (Posets), External elements of partially ordered sets, Hasse diagram of Partially ordered set, isomorphic ordered set, Lattices: properties of Lattices, Complemented Lattices, Graph Theory: Introduction to Graphs, Graph Terminology Weighted graphs, representing Graphs, Connectivity of Graphs: Paths and Circuits, Eularian and Hamiltonian Paths, Matrix representation of graphs, Graph coloring.|
|Trees: Rooted trees, Application of trees: Binary Search Trees, Decision Trees, Prefix Codes, Tree traversal, trees and sorting, spanning trees, minimal spanning trees, Finite Boolean algebra, Function on Boolean algebra, Boolean functions as Boolean polynomials, Groups and applications: Subgroups, Semigroups, Monoids, Product and quotients of algebraic structures, Isomorphism, Homomorphism.|
Check Here – Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
Fundamentals of Grid and Cloud Computing
|Unit-I||FUNDAMENTAL OF GRID COMPUTING: The Grid – Past, Present and Future – Applications of Grid Computing Organisation and their Roles. GRID COMPUTING ARCHITECTURE: Grid Computing Anatomy – next Generation of Grid Computing Initiatives – Merging the Grid Services Architecture with Web Services Architecture.|
|Unit-II||GRID COMPUTING TECHNOLOGIES OGSA – Sample Use cases that drive OGSA Platform Components – OGSI and WSRF – OGSA Basic Services – Security Standards for Grid Computing – High Level Grid Services.|
|Unit-III||FUNDAMENTALS OF CLOUD COMPUTING Fundamentals – Short history of Cloud computing – Cloud Architecture – Cloud Storage – Cloud Service – Pros and Cons of cloud computing – Benefits from cloud computing.|
|Unit-IV||CLOUD SERVICES Need for Web Based Application – The cloud service development – Cloud Service, Development Types – Cloud Service development tools.|
JKPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Type of the Exam||Subjects|
Also Check – How to Score Good Marks in Exam
JKPSC MO Syllabus:
Ayurveda Ithihasa (History of Ayurveda) and Padarath Vigyan
- Introduction of Ayurveda and brief knowledge of other systerns of rnedicine.
- Information of Ayurveda during different eras.
- Description of ancient Ayurveda and Astang Ayurveda.
- Introduction to the authors of classical texts during Samhita kal and their contribution.
- Introduction to the commentators of classical Samhitas.
- Introduction to the authors of Modern era.
- The factors that red to the deterioration ofAyurveda system of Medicine.
- Establishment of different committees and their recommendations.
- Introduction, recent developments & role of — Deptt. ofAyUSH, ccIM, CCRAS, National
- Medicinal Plant board, TKDL, National Health Mission, National Ayush Mission. j. Introduction to the activities of wHo in the promotion of Ayurveda.
- Basic principles ofAyurveda and their significance.
- Pramanas and their clinical application
Rachna Sharir (Human Anatomy)
- Sharir Vyakhya. (Complete Concept)
- Garbha SharirRachna @mbryology)
- Sandhi Sharir Rachna
- Kosht4 Koshtanga and Aashaya
- Sira, Dhamani, Srothas Sharir
- Lasika sansathan,
- Peshi sharir Rachna
- Srotas and Granthi Sharir
- Tawak Sharir
- Utamanga, Marma and Indriya Sharir
- Ayurvedic & Modern concept of all the Systems
Kriya Sharir(Human Physiolory)
- Detailed concept of sharir and fundamental principles of Ayurveda Kriya Sharir. Difference between Shaarir and Sharir.
- Complete concept of Dosha, Dhatu, updhatu and Mala.
- Factors responsible for Kshya and Vriddhi of Dosha and their manifestation.
- Concept of Kriyakala.
- Complete concept of prakrti
- Detailed concept, classification and significance of Ahara, vipaka, Agni and oja.
- Concept of Indriya (including Mana), Atama and Nidra
- Concept ofAshraya- Ashrayi Bhava
- Physiology of all systems of human body e.g; Respiratory system, circulatory system, neryous systems, digestive system etc. @oth Ayurvedic & Mo<rern concept).
- Vitamins and minerals: sources, daily requirement, functions, manifestations of hypo and hyper vitaminosis.
- Description of Immunity and its classification and mechanism involved in immunity.
Prasuti Tantra Evam Stri-Rog (Gynae and Obst.)
- Stri Sharir Vigyan
- Rajo Vigyana
- Garbha Vigyana (Embryology), Garbhani Vyapad
- Prasav Vigyana, Prasav Vyapad.
- Sootika Vigyan, Aratva Vyapad, Yoni Vyapad, Vandatayva, Stan Roga.
- Rirth control methods
- All above with their Ayurvedic and modern concept.
- Origin of Shalya Tantra, the place of Shalya Tantra in eight Fold Ayurveda, Deterioration of Surgery in Ayurveda.
- Classification of Diseases.
- Management of Raktasarva (Haemostasis) in Ayurveda and Modern.
- Paschath Karma (Post operative care)
- Application of kshara (Caustics).
- Arbuda (Tumours) and Bhagana in detail
- Diseases of the chest, diseases of the breast, breast abscess, diseases of pleura etc.
JKPSC MO Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Name of the Subjects|
|4.||Fundamentals of Ayurvedic|
|5.||Concerned Subject – MBBS|
|Name Of The Examination / Post||Jammu And Kashmir PSC Syllabus|
|Assistant Director, (Statistics), Preliminary Examination||Get Details|
|Assistant Director, Forest Protection Force, written Examination||Get Details|
|Lecturer 10 + 2 Chemistry & English||Get Details|
|Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||Get Details|
|ACF Computer Science||Get Details|
|ACF Electronics Engineering||Get Details|
|Lecturer-I Computer Engineering||Get Details|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeons||Get Details|
|Court Managers for Judiciary.||Get Details|
|ACF Computer Engineering||Get Details|
|ACF Horticulture||Get Details|
|ACF Environment Science||Get Details|
|Assistant Professor in Management/ Education/ Political Science/ Sociology/ Environmental Science & Urdu||Get Details|
|Assistant Conservators of Forests||Get Details|
Steps to Download JKPSC Syllabus 2018:
- First of all visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission that is www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Press on “Syllabus” tab from the left hand side of the home page.
- Select the appropriate link according to the exam and post for, which you have applied.
- The scheme will open in the form of pdf on your computer screen.
- Save it and take a print out of it for future use.
Read Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
You may also download JKPSC Syllabus 2018 by visiting this Official Link Candidates may stay connected with our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get details about other exams and syllabus etc.
More Links Related To JKPSC
|JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment||JKPSC KAS Mains Exam|
|JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam||JKPSC Admit Card|
|JKPSC Departmental Exam||JKPSC Results|
|Latest PSC Notification||Latest Jobs by Qualification|