Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board has prescribed JKSSB Syllabus. JKSSB will conduct JKSSB Exam 2018 for appointing aspirants for Teacher/Nurse/Lab Asst/Patwari posts. You may download Syllabus PDF as well as Exam Pattern from here.
JKSSB Exam 2018 is scheduled to be held in March, April, May and June 2018. To score well in written exam, you may refer JKSSB Syllabus 2018. JKSSB Exam pattern will guide in knowing overall structure of paper.
JKSSB Syllabus for Teacher/Nurse/Lab Asst/Patwari:
JKSSB Syllabus For Finance Inspector, JKSSB Naib Tehsildar Syllabus & others are well listed here. Go through all important topics as well as sub topics as prescribed in latest updated exam syllabus.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details about JKSSB 2018 Syllabus, JKSSB Syllabus Graduate Level, JKSSB Syllabus For Naib Tehsildar & others on this page for your convenience.
JKSSB Syllabus PDF:
You may press on links placed below to get JKSSB Syllabus For Graduate Level Exams, JKSSB Syllabus For Teacher Post, JKSSB Syllabus For Accounts Assistant & others. By referring exam syllabus, you may begin your preparation.
|Teacher VLW,& Lab Assistant||Get Here|
|Nurse Syllabus||Get Here|
|JKSSB JE Civil Syllabus||Get Here|
|Naib Tehsildar||Get Here|
|Account Assistant, Sub Inspector & others||Get Here|
JKSSB Teacher Syllabus/JKSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2018:
|Paragraph writing/ Objective Comprehensions.|
|One word substitution-using a single word for a group of words|
Synonyms and antonyms
Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences
Idioms and phrases
Re-arranging of jumbled sentences
Tenses, Model/ Articles- Use in Sentences
|Problems on finding Surface areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following cubes, cuboids, spheres,|
hemispheres and right circular cylinders/ cones.Frustum
of a cone Problems involving converting one type of metalic solid into another and other mixed problems
Profit and loss Simple/ Compound interest
Linear equations with two variables
|Revolt of 1857-Causes and Effects.|
Rise of National Movement-Factors
Formation of the Indian National Congress in 1885 and Role of Moderates
Factors leading to the rise of Exremism in the Congress with specialreference to the Partition of Bengal.
Boycott and Swadeshi Movement
Rise of Muslim League in 1906 : Cause
Khilafat Movement and the Non-Cooperation Movement
From Swaraj to the Independence Movement
Civil Disobedience Movement
Quit India Movement
Independence and Partition of India.
|Origin of democracy|
Hindrance to democracy
Cities and Villages
Casteism and Untouchbility
The United Nations
India’s relations with her Neighbours
|Types of forests (with special reference of J&K State)|
Conservation and protection of forests
National Parks and wildlife sanctuaries (Refernce of J&K Sanctuaries andNational Parks)
Conservation of wildlife.
Get Here Preparation Links:
JKSSB Nurse Syllabus 2018:
- Cell, various parts and its function. ¾ Skeletal System – Bones Axial Skelton Appendicular Skelton structure and function
- Muscular System- Types Structure and Function. ¾ Digestive System- Structure, Function of Organs, Process of digestion. Respiratory System. Structure, Function of organs, Physiology of Respiration
- Exerelory System – Structure, Function of Urinary System Structure and Function of Skin. ¾ Cardio Vascular System- Heart Blood Vessels/ Position, Structure, and Function Blood Circulation – Blood Pressure
- Pulse Systemic and Pulamanary Lumphalic System – Lhmph Glands Function.
- Blood Composition – Function Clottong Type Nervious System – Structure and Function of :- a) Central Nervious System. b) Autonomic Nervious System.
- Endoerine System – Structure, Function of Pituitary Glands.
- Sense Organs – Ear, Eye, Nose, Structure and Function.
- Female Reproductive System- Structure, Functions, Accessory Organs, Menstural Cycle, Menopause and process of Reproduction
- Male Reproductive System- Structure and Functions.
- Bacterialogy, Microbiology usefulness in Nursing.
- Common disease caused by different types of organisons.
- Sources ofinction, made of exit and transmission of disease
- Immunity and Immunization schedule
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
JKSSB Exam Pattern 2018:
- Objective type i.e Multiple Choice Questions are there in paper.
- Written test for JE consists of technical topics.
- Time duration of paper is of 2 Hours.
- Written test for Assistants consists of general topics
JKSSB JE Exam Pattern 2018:
|Written Test||Technical Subject||100||2 Hours|
JKSSB Exam Pattern 2018 Of Teacher Written Exam:
JKSSB Assistants Exam Pattern 2018:
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
Procedure to download JKSSB Syllabus 2018:
To get JKSSB Syllabus For Finance Inspector, JKSSB Graduate Level Syllabus & others, you may follow steps as listed here.
- Visit official website of Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board that is jkssb.nic.in
- Press on ‘Syllabus’ link accessible at left side of page.
- On pressing this, new page will open up facing you.
- You may choose link concerning JKSSB Syllabus For Laboratory Assistant, JKSSB Syllabus For VLW, JKSSB Teacher Syllabus or JKSSB Syllabus For Forest Guard or others.
- Syllabus Of JKSSB will open up at your screen.
- You may download latest JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus/JKSSB Syllabus For Sub Inspector Finance or others as per your preference.
- Carry print copy of same for best preparation for exam.
You may download JKSSB Syllabus 2018 for Teacher/Nurse/Lab Asst/Patwari Exam from here. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JKSSB Admit Card||JKSSB Teacher Recruitment|
|JKSSB Recruitment||JKSSB Result|
|Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|