Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust has published a job notification named as JNPT Recruitment. Applicants who are interested in JNPT Vacancy may apply through online mode by visiting its official website that is jnport.gov.in. The organization has released Jawaharlal Nehru Port application for the post of Chief Manager which may be filled by those applicants who want to get recruit for JNPT job 2017. Individuals may read full JNPT Recruitment 2017 notification from official website and have to submit application form before 16-10-2017.
Highlights of the page
|JNPT Vacancies 2017||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Structure|
|Assortment Procedure||Way To Apply For JNPT Recruitment 2017|
|Last Date||Essential Note|
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based ion written test and interview which will be organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust department. After final selection of candidates, they will be called for joining their job at respected jobs. On the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we have mentioned all details about JNPT Recruitment 2018. Aspirants may get complete information about same from this page.
- Chief Manager (Mechanical and Electrical Engineering)
What Is The Educational Qualification For JNPT Jobs?
- Applying contenders for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust job 2017 must have Degree or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Naval Architecture from a recognized University or Institution.
- Contenders should also have Seventeen years experience in a managerial capacity dealing with Mechanical/Electrical/Marine/Electronics Engineering works.
How Old Can Apply For JNPT Vacancy?
- Applying aspirants should not exceed above then 45 years in age.
- SC/ST candidates will get 5years of relaxation and OBC category aspirants will get 3 years relaxation.
How Much Salary Will Be Given To Appointed Aspirants?
Selected applicants for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Chief Manager jobs will be paid by an impressive amount as monthly salary of Rs. 51300-73000 – (IDA pattern) which will be given by Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust per month.
How Eligible Contenders Will Be Selected For JNPT 2017 Jobs?
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust is going to conduct written test, screening test and interview. Candidates who will clear written test have to appear for screening test then after qualifying applicants will be called for interview in which they are required to carry their all relevant documents and certificates for verification procedure.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
What Are The Steps To Apply For JNPT Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, willing to apply aspirants have to visit official website that is www.jnport.gov.in
- Hit on “careers” tab appearing at the top of the home page.
- This will shift you next page from where you should select “Advertisement for the post of Chief Manager (M&EE)-HOD” link.
- Candidates should read complete JNPT recruitment notification for collect all information regarding job vacancy.
- After reading Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment notification 2017, hit on “apply online” button.
- Fill JNPT online application form completely in proper manner with all details.
- Applicants should recheck complete Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust application form, hit on “submit” button.
- You should take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
- At last, you should also take print out copy of it for future reference.
Get Official Notification >> Hit Here
Closing date of submission online application form: 16-10-2017
Individuals who have curiosity to know other details about JNPT Recruitment 2017–2018 are advised to follow Official Link. You may like our page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on facebook or make this page as book mark also for getting latest updates about same by pressing CTRL+D from keyboard.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization|