Are you Looking for Faculty Vacancy? Read this! Jawaharlal Nehru University has introduced an employment notification regarding JNU Recruitment. Eligible and well educated aspirants are being invited by the university to fill up 91 vacant positions of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor in university. Talented aspirants who are able to fulfill eligibility criteria may apply for this vacancy by simply going through below online procedure and submitting online application form as prescribed. Applicants may gather detailed information in future about JNU Recruitment 2017 by staying connected with us.
From This Page You May Grab Details Regarding:
|Number of Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria|
|Remuneration Structure||Mode of Hiring|
|Steps to fill Online Application Form||Date to Remember|
Applicants who are planning to apply for these posts may apply by filling applications through online mode before closing date i.e. 12th December, 2016. To collect all significant information in respect of JNU Job, interested applicants have to read this page till end which is presented by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
JNU Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Candidates applying for JNU Jobs must have Ph.D. Degree in allied/ relevant disciplines and a Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks from recognized university or institute with relevant experience.
Check Latest - Ph.D Jobs
Check Latest Post Graduate Jobs – Press Here
Candidates applying for JNU Vacancies must not exceed the upper age limit which si predetermined by the university as per the positions. Relaxation in age limit will be provided to reserved category candidates as per rules of the university.
To Read Official Notification – Press Here
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Professor||Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 10,000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 9,000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 6,000/-|
Recruitment of eligible applicants will be based on their performance in written test/ interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the university.
Some Helpful Tips for You –
How to Fill JNU Application Form:
- Interested aspirants who are applying for JNU Recruitment first have to visit the official website of the university that is jnu.ac.in.
- Then hit the tab “Careers at JNU” which is given in the bottom at the right side of the home page.
- Then hit the link “Rolling Advt. No. RC/02/2016 (Special Recruitment drive for SCs & STs)” given on the next page.
- Now read it carefully and then after reading go back to the previous page and “Apply online” link.
- After that application form will appear on the screen, fill all required details in that application form carefully.
- And then upload relevant documents and certificates.
- Then after completion of all steps press “Submit” button.
- Finally take a print out of application form for future usage.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 12th December, 2016
For further detailed information regarding JNU Recruitment contenders have to visit official link of the organization. Those job hunters who want to gather latest updates on JNU Recruitment 2017 may visit this web portal frequently that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section