JPSC Admit Card
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued the JPSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card on its official website. Applicants can download the JPSC Admit Card from this page by hitting below provided direct official link.
This Commission is going to organize Document Verification Process on 03-10-2018, 04-10-2018 and 08-10-2018 and Interview on 04-10-2018, 05-10-2018 and 09-10-2018 for selection to the Post of Food Safety Officer against Advt No. 01/2016.
JPSC FSO Interview Admit Card-Out!!!
Candidates can download the JPSC Admit Card 2018-19 by using the login details such as Roll Number, Date of Birth and Captcha. You can also follow below given steps to get JPSC Hall Ticket from official website.
For obtaining more information regarding Jharkhand Public Service Commission Admit Card, you need to go through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. JPSC Admit Card Download Link is provided below.
JPSC Admit Card
Process to Download Jharkhand PSC Admit Card 2018:
- First visit the official site of Jharkhand Public Service Commission that is www.jpsc.gov.in for JPSC Call Letter.
- Go to home page and hit “Press Here for Download Interview E- Call Letter for recruitment of Food Safety Officer, Advt. No. 01/2016” link for JPSC Admit Card.
- Afterwards page of JPSC 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then enter the required details such as ‘Candidate’s Registration No, Date of Birth and press “Submit” button.
- Now JPSC Exam Admit Card will appear on your computer screen.
- Applicants can download the JPSC Interview Admit Card on your desktop.
- Contenders can take a print out of Admit Card of JPSC and bring JPSC FSO Admit Card at the time of examination
Most Amazing facts that You Must Know:
The State of Jharkhand came into continuation on 15-11-2000 by figure out 18 districts of Bihar. JPSC was recognized with the purpose of making a commission completely responsible for making the selection for the government posts in the state.
The main purpose of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission is to organize written competitive examination and also the interviews for the appointments of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Must Read: Never Say These Things in Interview
Important Documents Required At the Time Of Interview/ DV:
- SC/ST/OBC certificates, if belonging to reserved community and requiring concession/relaxation.
- JPSC Admit Card
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School/Matriculation/ Graduate etc)
- Proof of having passed Requisite Qualification with Provisional/Original Diploma certificates by the time of Interview.
- In case of OBC certificate, their caste should be in Central List
- Three (3) Front Pose Recent Passport Size Colored Photographs.
- The photographs must resemble the photograph that they had pasted on their application forms.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC community & may have qualified under OBC relaxation, the prevalent rules/decisions at the time of Interview will be applicable.
- They will be required to submit the OBC certificate on the attached format, at the time of Interview
From Here: Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
JPSC Important Dates:
|Date of Document Verification||03-10-2018, 04-10-2018 and 08-10-2018|
|Date Of Interview||04-10-2018, 05-10-2018 and 09-10-2018|
Check above provided official link to get complete details regarding JPSC Admit Card 2018-2019. You can subscribe our (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) free email service to get facility of direct email into your mailbox regarding JPSC Interview Call Letter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JPSC Recruitment||JPSC Result|
|JPSC Answer Key||State PSC Exam|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||PSC Question Papers|
|How To Crack Interview||JPSC Syllabus|