JSSC PGT Teacher Syllabus
Candidates who are looking for the JSSC PGT Teacher Syllabus, they can download it through this single page!!! Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct written Examination for filling up the 17572 Positions of Post Graduate Trained Teachers. Those candidates who are going to appear in this recruitment exam and also looking for the JSSC PGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 & PGTTCE Exam Pattern, they can download it online from the official website by going through the direct link which is accessible below.
You can also get JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teachers Syllabus 2018 in PDF format directly through online process with the help of some pin pointed steps which are located below on this page and start their preparation accordingly. To qualify in the Jharkhand PGT Teacher Exam, Aspirants need to make a better Preparation Plan through this syllabus. Now easily check JSSC PGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 given on the below section of the page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
JSSC PGT Teacher Syllabus
JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Syllabus – English/ Hindi:
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
Do You Know: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
Jharkhand SSC PGT Teacher Syllabus – General Awareness:
- India And Its Neighboring Countries.
- Economics Science.
- General Policy Including Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
Check Out: GK Questions with Answers
Jharkhand SSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Syllabus – Computer Knowledge:
- MS Windows
- Knowledge in operations of Computer
- MS Word & MS Excel.
JSSC PGT Teacher Prelims Syllabus – Reasoning:
- Similarities & Differences.
- Space visualization.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-verbal series etc.
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
JSSC PGT TGT Syllabus – Mathematics:
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
Read Out Here: How to Prepare For Maths
JSSC PGT Teacher Mains Syllabus – General Knowledge:
- Indian Constitution
- Awards and Honors
- Current events
- General Politics
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Days
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Books and Authors
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
JSSC PGT Teacher Exam Pattern
JSSC PGT Teacher Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|Type of Exam||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||General Awareness||40||450||2 Hrs|
Must Read: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Jharkhand SSC PGT Teacher Mains Exam Pattern
|Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||General Knowledge & Hindi||100||100||3 Hrs|
|Paper II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||3 Hrs|
Procedure to Download JSSC PGT Teacher Syllabus:
To download JSSC Syllabus, candidates can follow some important points which are available below:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission that is “www.jssc.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards “Candidate Corner” section present at the left side of the homepage and press on the “Syllabus” link from the list.
- Then you have to hit on the “Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination-2017” link available in the new page.
- After that, a PDF format will be opened in front of you, which contains JSSC PGT Teacher Syllabus and exam pattern.
- You are suggested to download it or you may take out the printed hard copy of PGT Syllabus for the future usage.
Join our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.comon face book or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates regarding JSSC PGT Teacher Syllabus 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JSSC Admit Card||JSSC Result|
|JSSC Answer Key||JSSC Exam Calendar|
|JSSC Recruitment||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|