Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission invites applications for JSSC Recruitment to the various posts in Paramedical Staff. Willing candidates can apply for Combined Competitive Examination (JHPCCE -2018) to be conducted for 116 JSSC ANM/Mixer/Pharmacists Posts.
Registration process for JSSC Recruitment 2018 is opening on 01st August, 2018 at 11:00 AM and will remain active till 30th August, 2018. Applications for Jharkhand Para Medical Staff JHPCCE Vacancy 2018 shall be submitted through online mode only.
JSSC 116 Staff Nurse and Other Post Recruitment 2018
For the appointment against JSSC Vacancies 2018 of Paramedical Staff, the commission has decided to conduct Combine Competitive Examination which is JHPCCE -2018. The examination includes one/two paper(s) depending upon the JSSC Vacancy 2018.
To grab more informative details regarding JSSC Recruitment 2018, scroll down this page which is well organized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JSSC Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Female Nurse (ANM)||08|
|Male Nurse (ANM)||35|
Eligibility Criteria in terms of Education Qualification for JSSC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2018 is provided below:
|Name of the Post||Requisite Qualification|
|Paridhapak (Backlog/ Regular)||Must have passed Matriculation Examination;|
Possess 01 year Training Certificate for Paridhapak Post
|Female Nurse (ANM)||Matric passed scoring 45% marks;|
18 month ANM Training Course;
Must have registered with Nursing Council of Jharkhand.
|Male Nurse (ANM)|
|Mixer||Cleared Intermediate/ 10+2 Examination with Science stream;|
Must have successfully completed Mixer/ Pharmacist Training Course
|X-ray Technician||Intermediate/ 10+2 passed clearing Science subjects;|
Diploma course of X-ray Technician form a govt. recognized Institution;
Must have registered with Para-medical Council of Jharkhand or other Sate;
Possess general knowledge of Computer
Age of the applicants participating in JSSC Recruitment 2018 must not be less than 20 years as on 01-08-2017. While the upper age limit as per different categories is as follows:
- Unreserved: 35 years
- Extremely Backward Classes (Schedule-1)/ Backward Classes Schedule-2 (Male): 37 years
- SC/ST (Male & Female): 40 years
- Female candidates of Jharkhand residence: 38 years
- Persons with Disability candidates belonging to any of the above category and Ex-servicemen will be given an Age Relaxation of 05 years.
In context to JSSC jobs 2018, eligible selected aspirants will be offered a pay scale as per the following JSSC Job Vacancy:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Female Nurse (ANM)||Rs.25500-58500/-|
|Male Nurse (ANM)|
Check Post Wise: SSC Salary Structure
A Combined Competitive Exam will be conducted for JSSC Recruitment 2018 in order to hire suitable contenders for aforesaid Para-medical posts. However, candidates applying for the post of Paridhapak will have to appear for first session Paper only whereas for the rest posts they need to qualify first Paper and second session Paper as well.
- Level of the Paper will be as per the Matriculation Standard.
- Time Duration is 02 hours.
- There will be MCQ type questions in the examination carrying 03 marks each.
- 01 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Paper will be in Hindi and English language.
JSSC Recruitment Exam Pattern (JHPCCE -2018)
Paper -01 includes
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Hindi Language Knowledge||20|
|English Language Knowledge||20|
|Max. Marks||300 Marks|
Paper -02 includes
Each subject of second session Paper will contain 100 questions and will be of 02 hours duration.
|Female Nurse||Subjects related to ANM Course|
|Mixer||Subjects related to the syllabus of Diploma Course in Pharmacy|
|X-ray Technician||Subjects related to the syllabus of Diploma Course in X-Ray Technician|
Download From Here: Jharkhand SSC Syllabus
Minimum Qualifying Marks for JSSC Recruitment:
- Unreserved: 40%
- SC/ST: 32%
- Extremely Backward Classes (Schedule-I): 34%
- Backward Classes (Schedule-II): 36.5%
- Female Residents of Jharkhand State: 32%
Applicants need to pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as the Examination Fee for JHPCCE -2018 Exam to be conducted for JSSC Recruitment. Payment of Exam Fee must be executed through State Bank Collect. In case of SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State shall pay Rs.250/-
Instructions to Apply for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018
Send the applications for JSSC Paramedical & Nursing Staff Recruitment 2018 by following few simple steps provided below:
- Log on to the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission which is www.jssc.in
- Now on the homepage, press the following links of JSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification:
“Selection of Paramedical & Nursing Staff in Jail Hospitals at Jharkhand under JHPCCE-2018 (Regular Vacancy) – Brochure”
“Selection of Paramedical & Nursing Staff in Jail Hospitals at Jharkhand under JHPCCE-2018 (Backlog Vacancy) – Brochure”
- On pressing the above links, JSSC Notification 2018 for Jharkhand Paramedical Staff Recruitment will be displayed on your screen.
- Read the complete Notification for JSSC Recruitment carefully and make sure you satisfy all the necessary terms and conditions.
- Now, eligible contenders can proceed for JSSC Online Application Process.
- Press ‘Online Application for JHPCCE-2018’ link available on official web portal.
- First complete the online Registration Process for JSSC Recruitment and then login using your Login Id and Password.
- Enter the correct details as asked in JSSC Application Form 2018.
- Complete the Examination Fee Payment process.
- After two days of payment, upload your scanned Photograph and Signature to JSSC Online Form 2018.
- Finally hit the ‘Submit’ button and keep a hard copy of JSSC Application Form 2018 for future reference.
|Direct Link to JSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Selection of Paramedical & Nursing Staff in Jail Hospitals at Jharkhand under JHPCCE-2018 (Regular Vacancy) – Advertisement||Hit Here|
|Selection of Paramedical & Nursing Staff in Jail Hospitals at Jharkhand under JHPCCE-2018 (Regular Vacancy) – Brochure||Hit Here|
|Selection of Paramedical & Nursing Staff in Jail Hospitals at Jharkhand under JHPCCE-2018 (Backlog Vacancy) – Advertisement||Hit Here|
|Selection of Paramedical & Nursing Staff in Jail Hospitals at Jharkhand under JHPCCE-2018 (Backlog Vacancy) – Brochure||Hit Here|
JSSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Opening Date to Register for JSSC Recruitment 2018: 01-08-2018 at 11:00 AM
- Closing Date: 30-08-2018 till Mid-night
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee: 03-09-2018
- Last Date to upload Signature and Photo and take printout of Application Form: 05-09-2018
Get Here All: Latest SSC Notification
In case of any queries or for additional details about JSSC Recruitment 2018-19, concerned aspirants are advised to visit the official link of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission which is provided above. Furthermore, keep visiting our web portal to get more updates on Jharkhand Govt Jobs 2018.