Apply Fast for 3080 Vacancy Now…!!! A Vacancy Notification regarding JSSC Recruitment has strewed by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. The organization has desire to engage eligible contenders for filling up 3080 vacancy of PGT Teachers. For this Purpose, PGTTCE (Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination) Exam will be conducted for the assortment of Teachers. Aspirants who wish to fetch this chance to get recruitment under this reputed organization may apply for JSSC PGT Vacancy.
Candidates may provide their interest towards Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission recruitment by submitting the online application from in prescribed format on or prior to the last date that is 30-12-2017. Willing appliers must read the JSSC Recruitment 2018 notification completely before applying from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JSSC Vacancy Detail:
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Trained Teacher
Total No. of Posts: 3080
|Name of the Subject||No. of Vacancies||No. of Vacancies (For Experienced Teachers)|
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Candidates who are willing to apply for Jharkhand SSC Vacancy they must have done graduate degree / master degree, B.Ed in respective field from a recognized university / Institute.
Check Below More Relevant Jobs For You:-
Age Limit for Jharkhand SSC Jobs:
- Unreserved candidates: 21 to 40 Years
- OBC candidates : 42 Years
- All Category Female Applicants: 43 Years
- SC/ ST Male & Female Applicants: 45 Years
Pay Scale for JSSC Vacancies:
Candidates who will be selected for Jharkhand SSC Vacancies will get Rs.9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs.4800/- per month by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Application fee for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment:
For JSSC PGT Recruitment, applicant need to pay required application fee as stated below-
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.150/-
Selection of eligible contenders for JSSC Job will be based on their performance in these rounds.
- Written Exam
- Interview/ Document Verification
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
How to fill JSSC Online Application Form for JSSC Jobs?
- Applicants satisfying above framed eligibility norms may apply by firstly visiting the official website of organization that is www.jssc.in
- On the home page list of notification is available and you need to hit on appropriate link as.
- Brochure of Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination-2017
- of Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination-2017
- On selection of that link concerned advertisement will get open on you digital screen, read it completely.
- After that hit on “Press Here to Apply Online” link.
- Fill online application form with correct details in proper manner like name, valid current mail id and other relevant information.
- Then you need to upload latest passport size image with signature and documents/ testimonials (if necessary) and press on “Submit” button.
- Lastly get the print out of filled application for future need.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Starting date to Fill Online Application||01-12-2017 at 11:00 AM onwards|
|Last Date for Online Application form||30-12-2017 till Midnight|
|Last Date for Depositing Exam Fee||04-01-2018|
|Last Date to upload Photograph & Signature||08-01-2018 till Midnight|
|Estimated Date of Exam||First week of February-2018|
To read more information about JSSC Recruitment 2018 you may open the Official Notification. Appliers may also add this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com as bookmarks using Control+ D and don’t miss any up to date information.
After reading above said notification, aspirants if you have any problem then write in comment box which is presented below. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JSSC Admit Card||JSSC Result|
|JSSC Answer Key||JSSC Exam Calendar|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|