JSSC Result 2018-19 is Out now! Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has published the Sub Inspector JCPSICE-2017 result. The Commission will conduct the Re-Medical Test of the qualified candidates. Aspirants can check the Medical Test List PDF by hitting on below provided link.
The commission had conducted the medical test of the qualified candidates from 10-04-2018 to 18-04-2018, candidates who have been disqualified in medical examination in various district headquarters, can now appear for the Re-medical examination as per the schedule.
जे एस एस सी अवर निरीक्षकपरिणाम
झारखण्ड सयुक्त पुलिस अवर निरीक्षक प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा -२०१७ से सम्भित अभियार्थियो के दिनांक 10-04-2018 से 18-04-2018 तक विभिन्न जिला मुखालय में संपन्न चिकित्सीय जाँच के क्रम में अयोग्य घोषित किये गयेअभ्यर्थी यदि अपीलीय चिकित्सा पार्षद का समक्ष अपील करना कहते हो तो रिम्स, राँची में गठित Apex Medical Board के सक्षम निम्लिखित कार्यक्रम के अनुसार १०:३० बजे पूर्वाह्न में चिकित्सीय जाँच उपस्थित होना सुनिषित करेगे |
Candidate’s who want to attain detailed information on JSSC Result 2018-19 can scroll down this page which is presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Steps To Download JSSC Result 2018-19:
Follow the steps and check your JSSC Result now-
- Open the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission that is www.jssc.nic.in
- Take your cursor to “Notices” tab visible at the top menu bar of the home page.
- A drop-down list will appear from where you have to hit on “Other Notices” link.
- A new page will be appearing at your screen having various links, you have o hit on the “Medical Test Programme of Candidates by Apex Medical Board for JCPSICE-2017” link.
- A detailed JSSC Result in A PDF format will be opened at your screen, check the roll number and the further process from there.
- Candidates are requested to check their roll number form the JSSC Result 2018-19.
- Finally, download Jharkhand staff selection commission result and keep it with you for further process.
Candidates whose roll number is appearing in the Medical Test List PDF will have to go for the medial test round. Candidates have to appear for the medical test on the schedule date at 10:30 AM.
Aspirants have to carry JSSC Admit Card and the recent passport size photograph with them at the time of medical test round. It may be notes candidates who will not able to appear for the medical test at schedule date will get disqualified and the commission will not take their test in any case.
Check Out: SSC Online Notification
Get more details regarding JSSC Result 2018-19 by hitting on the above provided official link, For all the lasted updates follow us on facebook, Google plus, and you tube. If you want to get all the latest updates on your mail address then subscribe our free mail services by submitting your email address with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JSSC Admit Card||JSSC Exam Calendar|
|JSSC Recruitment||Jharkhand SSC Syllabus|
|JSSC Answer Key||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|