Kalyani University Recruitment
A latest career notification has liberated titled as Kalyani University Recruitment 2016. Job seekers are invited to fill the vacant post of Registrar, Development officer, Assistant engineer (electrical) and others. Aspirants who think that they are may apply by submitting their application forms till the last date. You may get updated about Kalyani University Recruitment 2017 though this page.
To get Whole information regarding Kalyani University Recruitment you may go through this page which is designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Contenders wish to apply for the above given posts are informed that the last date to submit application forms is 03rd august 2016. Candidates who wish to make their career may apply as soon as possible.
Kalyani University Recruitment
Name of Posts:
- Dean of student’s welfare
- Development officer
- Secretary of the faculty councils
- Assistant engineer(electrical)
Aspirants should have good academic records, with a Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale wherever a grading system is followed. And have special degree in particular subject/ experience in particular field.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Limitation and Remuneration:
|Name of the posts||Age Criteria||Remuneration|
|Registrar||As per govt. norms||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-|
|Dean of student’s welfare||Not less than 40 years|
|Development officer||Not less than 35 years||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 8,000/-|
|Secretary of the faculty councils|
|Assistant engineer(electrical)||Not less than 30 years||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/-|
*relaxation for SC/ST/physically abled (Physically as well as visually) category candidates will be 5% in the marks may be provided at the Master’s Degree level.
- Applying aspirants have to pay application fee of Rs. 1000 for the posts of Registrar/ Dean of Students’ Welfare, Rs. 800 for the posts of Development Officer/ Secretary of the Faculty Councils and Rs. 700 for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical).
- SC/ST candidates have to pay one fourth of the application fee, with relevant certificates from the appropriate authority at the time of submission of application forms.
- Application fee should be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
Procedure Of Assortment:
Selection of aspirants who wish to apply for the Kalyani University vacancy will be based on the analyzing the application forms and then shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Check Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Procedure To Apply For Kalyani University Recruitment:
Candidates can follow these simple steps represented below to apply for the above given post:
- Aspirants firstly log on through the official website of the Kalyani University that is klyuniv.ac.in.
- Now on the home page you need to hit the “Notification” tab available in the title bar at top.
- Then go through the important link section and select the “Recruitment” link.
- Select the link available there “Employment Notification: 16(Off)/Rect./2016, dated 07.07.2016.”
- Then read the whole information carefully available in the PDF format.
- Candidates who are ready to apply go back to the previous page and then hit the given links to download the “Application Form And Fee Payment Bank Challan Form”.
- Fill the form carefully with required details such as name of aspirants, DOB etc.
- Attach all relevant documents like passport size photograph, resume, updated bio-data, copies of testimonials/certificates duly self attested etc with application form.
- Review the application form carefully and the n wrap it into an envelope with written ““Application for the post of Registrar/ Dean of Students’ Welfare/ Development Officer / Secretary of the Faculty Councils/ Assistant Engineer (Electrical)”.
- At last send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Important Note: Applications should be in eight (8) copies (One in prescribed form, along with seven Photocopies of it).
University of Kalyani
Administrative Building (1st Floor),
P.O. & P.S.- Kalyani,
Dist. – Nadia,
Find More: Jobs in West Bengal
Closing date: 03rd august 2016
Note: to get more details you may go through the official website displayed below. Candidates can also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal by pressing CTRL+D to get updates regarding Kalyani University Recruitment 2017.
Kalyani University Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section: