Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment
A recent employment notification has depicted entitled as Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment with the intention to get creative and talented professional. Applications are invited by the organization to fill Chief Manager (Dock Master), Secretarial Officer, Junior Executive (HSE) and other various job positions. Contenders who are interested, they can get all the essential details about Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2017 through this single portal.
Job entrants who meet all the requirements and want to grasp this chance, they can apply further for Kamarajar Port Limited Jobs by sending their filled application forms at the underneath revealed postal address till the end of the closing date that is “26-11-2017”. Now get all the details about Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2018 through this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment
Kamarajar Port Limited Vacancies and Age Limit:
|S. No.||Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies||Age Criteria|
|1.||Chief Manager (Dock Master)||01||50 years|
|2.||Senior Manager (Pilots)||10|
|3.||Junior Executive (HSE)||01||30 years|
|4.||Junior Executive (Assistant Hydrographic Officer)||01|
|5.||Secretarial Officer||01||35 years|
|6.||Deputy Manager (Marine Services)||01||40 years|
Educational Qualifications and Salary Details for Kamarajar Port Limited Jobs:
|Name of the Positions||Qualifications||Salary Details|
|Chief Manager (Dock Master)||
Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
Must hold a Pilot licence and have a proficiency in handling all types of ships
|Senior Manager (Pilots)||A valid Certificate of Competency as Master (Foreign Going) granted by Government of India|
|Junior Executive (HSE)||1st Class (60% or more) B.E./B.Tech (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical) from recognized institution with Diploma in Industrial Safety
1st Class (60% or more) B.E./B.Tech with Diploma in Environmental Management or Post Graduates in Environmental Science from recognized institution
|Junior Executive (Assistant Hydrographic Officer)||Graduation in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Secretarial Officer||ACS||Rs. 16400-40500/-|
|Deputy Manager (Marine Services)||
Should possess a Certificate of competency as 2nd Mate (Foreign Going ) / MEO class-IV issued by GOI or equivalent
graduate in any discipline or equivalent. Should have served in the rank of Sub Lieutenants in executive/technical branch of Indian Navy or
graduate in any discipline or equivalent. Should have served in the rank of Asst Commandant in executive/technical branch of Indian Coast Guard.
You Can Also Get: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Mode of Assortment:
Assortment of the candidates for Kamarajar Port Limited Vacancy will be done on the basis of their performance level in written test or interview conducted by the selection team of the organization.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Procedure to fill Kamarajar Port Limited Application Form:
- First of all, visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.ennoreport.gov.in”.
- Now scroll down the cursor and press on the “Careers” tab present at the bottom of the homepage.
- Then you have to hit on the suitable link as according to the post for which you want to apply:
- Advertisement for the post of Chief Manager(Dock Master),Senior Manager(Pilots),Junior Executive (HSE) and Junior Executive(Assistant Hydrographic Officer)
- Advertisement for the post of Secretarial Officer in Kamarajar port Limited
- Advertisement for the post of Deputy Manager(Marine Services) in Kamarajar port Limited
- Now read it carefully.
- Download the Application form.
- Take a print out of it and fill your application form with correct details.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Prepare an envelope and super- subscribed with “Application for the post_________”.
- Put your Application Form into it and send it to address indicated below.
Documents to be attached with Application Forms:
- with self-attested photocopies of Certificate and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X Std / SSLC onwards)
- with self-attested photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks, etc.
- SC/ST Category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on date of advertisement).
- in case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, the application should be forwarded through proper channel or No Objection Letter from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of written test.
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, Qualification and experience against the advertisement.
Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment Notification Links
|S. No. of Positions||Official Links|
|1,2, 3 and 4||Check Here|
The General Manager (CS & BD)
Kamarajar Port Limited
Vallur Post, Chennai -120
Ph: 044 – 27950032-40
Find More: Chennai Jobs
Last Date to Apply: 26-11-2017
You can open above Official Notification Link for getting more details regarding Kamarajar Port Limited Recruitment 2017–2018. Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing cntrl+d to get Latest information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Free Online Test Series|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|