Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment
Karnataka Bank Ltd has published an employment notice for Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment. It is a leading technologically advanced Private sector Bank that wishes to engage dedicated aspirants for filling up 98 Vacant Jobs of Clerk / Cashier. Job appliers who’re going to apply for Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment 2017 they must submit their online application form before the last date.
Highlights Of This Page:
|Karnataka APEX Bank Vacancy Details||Essential Qualification|
|Age Criteria||Pay Scale|
|Application Fee Details||Selection Procedure|
|Steps To Apply||Important Dates|
To fill Karnataka APEX Bank Online Application Form, you may need to follow below stated guidelines and submit application form before 15th December 2016. Aspirants may obtain remaining information about Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment Notification from below segment of this page which is organized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Karnataka APEX Bank Vacancies:
Clerk / Cashier: 98 Jobs
Applicants, who are willing to Clerk Vacancy by applying against to Karnataka APEX Bank Jobs, should have BA, BA(co-operation), B.Sc, B.Com, BBM, BCA, BE (Computer Science),BE (Information Science) With minimum 60% in aggregate for GM and 50% for SC/ ST from any recognized University.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Minimum age of contenders should be 18 years and maximum age criteria as shown below, take a look…
- General Merit (GM) candidates: 35 years
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates: 38 years
- SC/ST, Cat-1 candidates: 40 Years
Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment 2017: Official Notification
Appointed job appliers for Clerk posts will receive pay scale Rs.15,330 – Rs.46,895/- per month exclusive of conveyance reimbursement, LFC, residential quarters etc.
Application Fee Details:
- For GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category: Rs 500/-
- For SC, ST, Cat-1 Category: Rs 250/-
Mode Of Payment:
Payment of fee will be paid either by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets or through Demand Draft/Pay order in favor of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, THE KSC APEX BANK LTD, BANGALORE payable at Bangalore from any Nationalized Banks..
Appointment of appliers for above stated posts will be done through the following process as indicated below:
- Written Test and/or
- Personal Interview
Best Preparation Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
How To Apply For Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment?
Suitable job finders may apply by submitting online application form by using below stated steps:
- Go to official website of Karnataka Bank, which is www.karnatakaapex.com.
- Then go to “Recruitment Notification” section and hit on ‘Press Here for Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria & Online Application Instructions’ link.
- Now read entire details very carefully and hit on “Press Here for Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria & Online Application Instructions” link
- If you are already registered user then log in by entering the registration number and password.
- If you are new user then register yourself through the link of ‘New Registration’.
- Now must fill the form correctly and upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- And must fill the fee details and submit it by pressing “Submit” button.
- At last, get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
- Aspirants, you may also send hardcopy of filled application form at below mentioned address before the end date.
To Apply Online: Press Here
To the bank’s address- CEO & Member Secretary Recruitment Committee,
The Karnataka State Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd,
Pampa Mahakavi road, Chamarajpet, Bengaluru 560 018
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
- Last Date To Fill Online Application Form: 15th December 2016
- End Date To Send Hardcopy Of Filled Application: 26th December 2016
You may open above stated Official Notice to know more about Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment 2017. Stay in touch with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about recruitment, result etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: