Karnataka Bank Recruitment
atest vacancy of Clerk in Banking Sector Now !!! An employment advertisement about Karnataka Bank Recruitment has been published. Candidates may apply for current bank jobs of Clerk by submitting application through online mode. Willing job hunters for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 should send their application till last date that is 21st December 2016.
This Page Includes:
|KBL Vacancies||Qualification for Clerk|
|Mode to apply||Clerk salary Details|
|Procedure of filling application||End date to apply|
Aspirants having Degree of Graduation in relevant field should check details about Karnataka Bank Vacancies before applying. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential information about Karnataka Bank Jobs below, so please have a look. Online test and Interview will be conducted to test skills of applying candidates.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment
Applicants should possess Degree of Graduation in Arts / Commerce / Science / Computer Application / Business Administration / Business Management with minimum of 50% marks/ equivalent from recognized university.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Applicants will be paid Rs. 23,500/- p.m. as salary from bank. Candidates may also get Medical Insurance Coverage, Leave Fare Concession (LFC), Canteen Allowance, News Paper Subscription Allowance, Medical Aid, etc.
Age of appliers should not be below 18 years and more than 26 years as on 01- 12- 2016. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Do You Know: How To Get A Bank Job In India
- In the case of SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For other category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Fee should be paid online using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process for KBL Recruitment:
- Selection of job seekers will be done as per their performance in Online Test and Interview conducted by the selection panel of organization.
- Online Test tentatively scheduled in February 2017.
- Test will be held at various centres such as Ahmedabad, Bagalkot, Ballari, Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Chandigarh, Chikkaballapura, Davangere, Delhi, Dharwad, Hassan, Hubballi, Jaipur, Kalaburagi, Kolkata, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Tumakuru and Udupi.
START Your Preparation With These Online Test
|Bank Computer Knowledge Question||Take Test|
|Bank General Awareness Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Quantitative Aptitude Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank English Grammar Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Reasoning Quiz||Take Test|
How to fill Karnataka Bank Application Form ?
Contenders, who want to apply for Karnataka Bank job, must follow below stated steps to apply:
- First of all applicants have to visit the Bank’s website www.karnatakabank.com.
- Go to the careers section after that read complete advertisement by selecting ‘To View Advertisement’ link
- Then go to the online registration link and fill the Online KBL Application Form properly
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload
- Press on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submit.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘Final Submit’ Only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Then go to the Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and then submit it and take a print out of it for further use.
Apply Online For Karnataka Bank Recruitment – Official Link
Last date to Apply Online: 21st December 2016
Note: You may get complete information concerning Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 and apply online through official link given above.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|Latest Bank Jobs||List of Best Books Bank Clerical|
|How to Prepare for Bank exam||Bank Result|