Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment
The officials of KBL had released job notification regarding Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment. Those contenders who had applied against the notification are required to deposit the application fees till the last date i.e. 21-05-2018.
Willing candidates can directly hit the KBL PO Fees Submission Link which is available at below section of this page. And after that, they can attend the online written test which is going to be held on 12-06-2018 at Bengaluru.
KBL PO Vacancies:
Those aspirants who will be able to clear the written exam will go through personal interview round. After that, final selection against KBL Probationary Officer Scale-I recruitment will be done.
For further information about Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018, contenders need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and deposit the application fee through proper mode.
Karnataka Bank PO Application Fee Important Date:
|Last date to deposit Application Fees||21-05-2018|
|Test will be held on||12-06-2018|
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment
Karnataka Bank PO Vacancy Details:
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
- Chartered Accountants
- Law Officers
- Relationship Managers
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank PO Jobs:
Applicants should possess Degree of Graduation in Arts / Commerce / Science / Computer Application / Business Administration / Business Management with minimum of 50% marks/ equivalent from recognized university.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Limitation for Karnataka Bank PO Vacancies:
Age of appliers should not be below 18 years and more than 28 years. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Salary Details for Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Jobs:
- Applicants who will be selected against Karnataka Bank PO Job openings will receive impressive amount of remuneration.
- Candidates may also get Medical Insurance Coverage, Leave Fare Concession (LFC), Canteen Allowance, News Paper Subscription Allowance, Medical Aid, etc.
- For Confirmed Officers (Scale I), Current CTC Amount is Rupees 7.75 Lakhs p.a. (approx.)
Do You Know: How To Get A Bank Job In India
Selection Process against Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment:
On the basis of aspirants’ applications, some candidates will be shortlisted for written test scheduled at Bengaluru/ Mangaluru. After that, contenders need to attend personal interview round.
Those contenders who will be able to clear test/ interview will get selected against Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Fee should be paid online using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For other category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
Contenders, who want to apply for KBL PO jobs, must follow below stated steps to apply:
- First of all applicants have to visit the Bank’s website www.karnatakabank.com.
- Go to the careers section after that read complete advertisement by selecting ‘To View Advertisement’ link
- Then go to the online registration link and fill the Online KBL Application Form properly
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload
- Press on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire Karnataka Bank application form before Final Submission.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘Final Submit’ Only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Then go to the Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and then submit it and take a print out of it and enclose it in an envelope.
- Attach self attested copies of required documents and submit it at the postal address:
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR),
Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office,
Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19. If you have any query regarding KBL PO recruitment then you may write it in the given below comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|Latest Bank Jobs||List of Best Books Bank Clerical|
|How to Prepare for Bank exam||Bank Result|