Karnataka High Court Recruitment
High Court Of Karnataka has circulated a job notification regarding Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016. Reputed government organization is looking for dedicated and enthusiastic applicants for filling up 09 Posts of Drivers in the establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru. Aspirants, who wish to grab this job opportunity, can apply for High Court Of Karnataka Jobs as soon as possible. Applicants can stay in touch with us to get information about Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 shortly.
Aspirants may apply by submitting online application form before the last date should be reached which is 12th August 2016. Contenders may read the remaining information about Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment from this page which is well organized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment
Karnataka High Court Vacancy:
|Category Wise||Total Vacancies|
- Appliers, who wish to grab Driver posts by applying against to Karnataka High Court Recruitment, Must have passed S.S.L.C or equivalent examination from recognized Board.
- Having license for driving Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle 5 years experience in driving. Further the candidate should have good knowledge of English and Kannada.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Aspirants’ minimum age should be 18 years and must not exceed the age of (as per Rule 6(1) of the Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977):-.
|Category||Max Age In Years|
|Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes||40 Years|
|Category-II-A, II-B or III-A, III-B of Other Backward Classes||38 Years|
|For Others||35 Years|
Application Fee Details:
- For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Category-I: Rs. 50/-
- For all other candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment of fee will be paid either through online or challan form.
Scale of Pay:
Selected aspirants for Driver Posts will get pay scale of Rs. 11600 to 21000/- per month which is offered by reputed organization.
- Job appliers’ classification for declared posts will be based on driving test and their performance in the interview.
- The candidates called for Driving Test /Interview will have to appear for the same at their own cost.
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|How to Crack Interview||More Details|
|How To Dress For an Interview||More Details|
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment?
Job finders may apply by submitting online application form before the last date should be reached, you may follow below stated steps:
- First of all, appliers will have to visit official website of High Court Of Karnataka that is www.karnatakajudicary.kar.nic.in.
- Then select “Notifications” tab from menu bar and press on “Recruitments” link.
- Now select “Recruitment Notification for the post of Drivers vide Notification No. HCE 726/2011 dated 14.07.2016” link.
- After that full advertisement very carefully and hit on “Press here to Apply Online” link.
- Now select “Online Application” button and must fill online application form with correct information and upload digital images of all documents (if required).
- After that fill the fee details that deposited either through online or challan form.
- At last, press “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of it for future need.
Read More: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 12th August 2016 (11.59 PM)
- Payment Of Application Fee Through Challan: 16th August 2016(Up to the closing of banking hours)
Contenders may check given below Official Notification for more details about Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016. You may subscribe our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting updates related to Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017.
Press Here: Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section: