|Post Name||Last Date|
|Second Division Assistants||15/05/2017|
|Assistant Court Secretary and Typists||30/04/2017|
A latest career advertisement has been transmitted entitled as Karnataka High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Second Division Assistants. There are 30 vacancies are available for the same post. Candidates, interested for Karnataka High Court vacancies & find themselves eligible for this jobs opportunity, then they can apply against this recruitment notification. Aspirants can fill application forms through online mode on or before the last date that is 15/05/2017. Applicants can attain more details regarding Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 through below section of this page.
Overview of this Page:
|Vacancy Details||Required qualification for Karnataka High Court Recruitment|
|Age Limitations||Stipend Details|
|Application charges for Karnataka High Court jobs||Selection Process|
|Steps to apply for Karnataka High Court vacancies||Important Date|
Candidates can apply Karnataka High Court jobs via online mode by following the steps stated below on this page. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have mentioned some instructions to meek your way easier to apply for Karnataka High Court jobs. Just scroll the page and get whole details.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- Post Name: Second Division Assistants
- Number of post: 30
Applicants who are going to apply for Karnataka High Court vacancies, their Minimum qualification shall be degree in Science/ Arts / Commerce / Business Management /Computer Applications from a recognized University with minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to General Category and other backward categories and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes, with knowledge of operation of computer.
Note: Knowledge of operation of computers means possessing a certificate in computer basics issued by an institute imparting Computer education.
Searching For More Law Jobs: Check Here
Candidates, willing for Karnataka High Court jobs, their minimum age limit are 18n years and maximum age is as following:
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of a person belonging of Category II-A or II-B or III-A or III–B of other Backward Classes
- 35 years for others.
Download PDF: Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification
Candidates, successfully selected for the respective post will get Rs. 11600- 21000/- as monthly salary offered by the organization. Allowances and other benefits will also be given with the salary.
Candidates, who belongs to General and OBC categories, have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee and candidates with SC/SC/PWD have to pay Rs. 100/- as application charges. Application fee can be paid through online mode or Challan Form.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Selection of eligible candidates to the post of Second Division Assistant will be made on the basis of performance in the written test. Written test’s pattern is as following:
|S.NO.||Particulars||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks for passing the test|
|2.||Translation from Kannada to English||30||20|
|3.||Test of General Knowledge||30||10|
|4.||Viva – voce||30||10|
|Grand Total||100 Marks||100 Marks|
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment?
Aspirants, who are going to apply for Karnataka High Court jobs, must follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of organization that is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Notification regarding Recruitment for the post of SDA” link, which is navigated in “Notice Board” section at the right side of home page.
- On the next page you need to tap “Notification No.HCE 29/2009 for Recruitment of Candidates to the Post of Second Division Assistants” link to check the notification, in which you can see detailed information regarding recruitment. You must read it carefully before applying.
- You are required to check general instructions and how to make payment online links also by press related links.
- After reading all the information if you satisfy all the abilities required for recruitment then you should hit on “Press here to Apply” link.
- This will directed you to the next page, where you need to upload your Passport Size photo and signature image and then choose “Apply Online” link.
- On the next page you have to fill all the details in application form in correct manner and tap on “SUBMIT” tab.
- You should take a print out of filled application form for future references.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 15/05/2017
- Closing date For payment of fee through Challan: 19/05/2017
Avail Now Latest: High Court Recruitment
Candidates, who are intending to apply against Karnataka High Court careers, may visit its official website to get rest details regarding Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Candidates having any query regarding this page then they can ask in comment box; we’ll solve your problems as soon as we can.
A newest vacancy in government sector has released recently as Karnataka High Court Recruitment. Keen candidates who are eligible and proficient they can apply against 60 District Judge jobs. Contenders who want to enhance their career in government sector they are advised to grab a chance to enroll for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017.
Enthusiastic candidates who are interested to apply they must submit their online application form before the closing date that is 30/04/2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has presented this web page to provide you all the significant details about High Court of Karnataka Recruitment.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment
Name of The Position:
No. of Post: 60 vacancies
Want To Know Required Qualifications??
To get enroll for High Court of Karnataka Vacancy aspirants must possess a Law Degree which should be granted by a university established by law in India. Also candidates must practice as an advocate in high court / in a subordinate court.
Applying job seekers must attain the age of 45 years or less than 45 years. Upper age relaxation will be provided 3 years to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates.
What would be the salary???
Selected candidates for High Court of Karnataka Jobs will get an impressive salary package of Rs.51550-63070/- per from the concerned management of recruiting organization.
Hiring Method for Karnataka High Court Career:
Contenders will be selected for latest jobs in government sector by qualifying the below mentioned selection criteria:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Wonderful Tips To Crack Exam/Interview:
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can pay this fee through online mode i.e. by using the credit card / debit card or through net banking.
- Aspirants can also pay it through CHALLAN FORM and for this candidates need to download the challan form through the SBI online payment gateway as available in the PDF format and you have to submit it in any Branch of SBI
How To Grab for Jobs in High Court of Karnataka???
- Eligible candidates who want to apply for government jobs they must go and open the official website of organization i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Then at the home page candidates must hit on “Recruitments’ tab given under Notification tabs.
- Then a new page will be appeared and you need to open the “Notification No. GOB (I) 24/2017 for Direct Recruitment of Candidates to the Post of District Judges”.
- Now read the entire details very carefully and also ensure the eligibility criteria.
- After this aspirants must press on “Here to Apply Online Application”
- Then on the new page candidates must hit on “apply online” tab from the right side
- Now fill High Court of Karnataka Application Form with all the correct details.
- Also upload all mandatory testimonials and documents in the same manner as prescribed.
- Finally aspirants must press on “Submit” button for submitting an application form.
Download Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification
|Notification No. GOB(I)24/2017 for Recruitment of Candidates to the Post of District Judge||Get Here|
|General Instructions for Candidates (in English)||Get Here|
|How to Apply Online (in English)??||Get Here|
|How to Make Payment Online / Challan??||Get Here|
|Hit here to Fill Online Application||Get Here|
Vital Date to Keep In Mind:
Closing Date to submit an online application: 30/04/2017
Aspirants must read the Official Notification very carefully and avail all the significant details about Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017. Also visitors must book mark the web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using the ctrl+d short cut key and attain all the latest updates.
A job notification related to Karnataka High Court Recruitment has been advertised. Brilliant and energetic candidates are invited for jobs 76 Jobs openings of Assistant Court Secretary and Typists. Interested aspirants may apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form through online mode. Application should be submitted till last date that is 30/04/2017.
This Page Includes:
|Karnataka High Court Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Mode of Selection||How to submit application|
|Last date to Apply||Salary Details|
Those, who are matching with the eligibility conditions that are given below, are eligible to apply for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2017. You may check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, to get complete information about High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment
Karnataka High Court Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Assistant Court Secretary||42||SSLC Examination conducted by Karnataka Secondary Board or equivalent OR Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice.|
|Typists||34||Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records|
Get More Job Options:
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notice:
|Posts Name||Download PDF|
|Assistant Court Secretary||Press Here|
Age of applying candidates should not be below 18 years and more than 35 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen.
- General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Applicants may pay application fee through online mode or by using challan.
For post of Assistant Court Secretary, selected candidates will be paid Rs. 20,000 – 36,300 Per Month and for post of Typists Rs. 16,600 – 21,000/- Per Month as salary.
Selection of job seekers will be done as per their performance in Typing Test and / and Shorthand along with Viva-Voce. Typing Test and / and Shorthand will contain 100 marks and Viva-Voce test will contain 20 marks.
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Jobs?
- For Karnataka High Court Job, go to the official site of organization that is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Go to the “notification” tab from the menu bar and then select “recruitments” option from the drop down list.
- Select link ‘Notification No. HCE 30/2009 for the Post of Typists’ or ‘Notification No.HCE 6/2009 for the Post of Assistant Court Secretary’ as per the post for which you want to apply.
- After reading complete details, please select link to apply online.
- Now fill online application form properly with required information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Submit filled application form and take print out of it for future use.
- Last date to Apply Online: 30/04/2017
- Last date to pay fee through online mode: 04/05/2017 till 11:59 pm
- Last date to pay fee through challan: 04/05/2017 (within bank’s working hours)
Note: You may get more details about Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|