Karnataka High Court Recruitment
Applications are invited by High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru against a career notification as Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016. The Karnataka High Court has released this notification to engage the capable candidates on 26 posts of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants. Candidates, who are interested to join the Law sector, can apply for Karnataka High Court Jobs. Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 can also be checked through this page, so stay connected with us.
Candidates who want to apply for this job opportunity they can fill the application form in prescribed format and can submit it through offline mode latest by the closing date i.e. 30th November 2016. Candidates must check the complete eligibility details and other relevant information before applying which is mentioned below on this page by the unit members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment
Details of Karnataka High Court Vacancy:
Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants: 26 vacancies
- Applying candidates of this job must hold the Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Those applicants who have joined the Karnataka State Bar Council as an Advocate on or later than 1st January 2014 and shall not have completed 30 years of age as on 30th November 2016 are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.
To Get More Law Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Candidates who are going to apply for Karnataka High Court Openings, they should not have completed 30 years as on 30th November 2016.
Scale of Pay:
Those aspirants who will be appointed as Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants will get the monthly remuneration of Rs. 15000/- by the organization.
Applying candidates will get selected on the basis of their academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities and performance in the interview. So candidates must prepare well for cracking the interview.
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|How to Crack Interview||More Details|
|How To Dress For an Interview||More Details|
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Job Notification?
Job finders may apply for Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants post through offline mode for which you need to follow below stated steps:
- First of all, appliers will have to visit official website of High Court Of Karnataka that is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Then select “Notifications” tab from menu bar and press on “Recruitments” link.
- Now select “Notification HCE 623/2006 to the post of Law-Clerk-cum-Research-Assistant dated 27th October, 2016” link.
- After that, read full advertisement very carefully and download the application form attached with notification.
- Take the print out of application form and fill it with correct details in complete manner.
- Now, affix your recent passport size photo on the prescribed space and attach copies of required document with filled in form.
- Enclosed this complete application in an envelope super scribed as “Application for Appointment of Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistants”.
- At last send it to the below mentioned address latest by the last date.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
High Court Of Karnataka,
Check Here: Latest Bangalore Jobs
Last Date for receipt of complete application: 30th November 2016 by 5:00 pm
Contenders may check this Official Notification for more details about Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016. You may subscribe our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting updates related to Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section