Karnataka High Court Recruitment
There is good chance to grab government jobs for job hunters by applying against Karnataka High Court Recruitment. The organization is inviting online application form from eligible candidates for filling vacant positions of Translator. Aspirants who want to grasp Karnataka High Court jobs, they may visit official website of the organization and should submit application form before the last date that is 15-11-2017. Job seekers may get more information related Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 by going through the content given on this page.
Aspirants are informed that they are required to submit an application fee which should be deposited before 19-11-2017. Candidates should submit application form before the dead line above prescribed. Otherwise, late Karnataka HC application form will not be accepted. Individual who have wish to fetch brief details about Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 are advised to stay tuned with us on this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment
Karnataka High Court vacancies:
Translators: 10 posts
- Applying candidates for Karnataka High Court vacancy 2017 must passed Master Degree in English at least in second class with Kannada as one of the languages in Bachelor degree.
- The candidates must have passed in such Bachelor Degree (with kannada as one of the languages) at least in second class.
Get More Job Options Here:
- Applying contenders should not below than 18 years in age.
- The maximum age of applying candidates should be 40 years for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of a person belonging to Category II-A or II-B or III-A or III–B of other Backward Classes; and
- There will be 35 years for others.
Pay Perks Details:
Selected aspirants for Karnataka High Court jobs 2017 will be paid by an impressive amount as monthly salary of Rs.21600 – 600 – 24600- 700 – 28800 – 800 – 33600 – 900 – 39000 – 1050 – 40050. Other allowances and facilities will be provided to applicants based on their job profile.
- There is amount which has been fixed by the organization category wise as application fee.
- Applicants belongs to general and OBC category aspirants are need to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST and PWD category candidates have to pay Rs.250/-.
- Application fee may be deposited through online mode or challan mode.
- In case of online mode, the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway mentioned in the online application.
- On submission of online application, the candidates shall download the challan through the SBI online payment gateway link mentioned in the online application in PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI.
The organization has decided to conduct written examination, viva – voce and document verification round. Qualifying aspirants in written examination will be invited for further procedure which includes viva – voce and document verification. Candidates who are thinking about exam pattern and get nervous, for those aspirants we are providing KHC exam pattern 2017.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
|Particulars||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks for passing others (GM, Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB||
Minimum Marks for passing the test (SC & ST)
PAPER-I Test of Knowledge of Language (English & Kannada)
|2.||Viva – voce||50||25||20|
|Grand Total||250 Marks||145 Marks||120 Marks|
How To Apply For Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017?
- Interested contenders to apply should visit official website that is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Hit on “Notification No. HCE 145/2016 dated 16.10.2017 – RECRUITMENT OF CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF TRANSLATORS” link moving in notice board.
- A new page will be opened at your screen from where you should hit on “Notification No. HCE 145/2016 DATED 16.10.2017 – RECRUITMENT OF CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF TRANSLATORS” link.
- Aspirants should read complete Karnataka High Court Recruitment notification 2017 for attaining info.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “hit here to apply” link written below than above said link.
- Fill Karnataka High Court online application form completely in proper manner.
- Attach all relevant documents with it in correct manner.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Now, you should recheck complete application form and then you should tap on “submit” button.
- At last, you should take print out copy of it for future reference.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment >> Official Notification
|submit online application||15-11-2017|
For payment of fee through Online/Challan
You may fetch other information regarding Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 from Official Link. We hope, you are satisfied with the info given by us on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. But, still if you have any confusion related to this post than you may ask it in below given comment box. Our experts will definitely solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|High Court Recruitment||Karnataka Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|