Karnataka High Court Results
Karnataka High Court has declared Karnataka High Court Results 2016. The students who had appeared for recruitment exam for 124 posts of Civil Judges which was held on 9th and 10th July 2016 can now check their score card. Aspirants can also download the Karnataka High Court exam result by following all the steps which are furnished below. On availability of future updates regarding Karnataka High Court Results 2017 candidates are advised to stay in link with us.
Aspirants who qualify this written examination will be eligible for Viva-Voce as the next stage of selection process. Keen candidates can collect detailed information about Karnataka High Court Result by scrolling down the page which is well equipped by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Simple steps to Download Karnataka High Court Results
Contenders who are looking for Civil Judges exam result can take a breath of relief and can download it by going behind all these steps as customized below:
- First of all the aspirants must move to the official website that is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Then, place your cursor to the Notice Board present on the right side of the home page and select the “Notification regarding written examination held on 9th and 10th July 2016 for Recruitment of 124 posts of Civil Judges by Direct Recruitment” link.
- After this hit the appropriate link and list of qualified candidates will be displayed on your computer screen in the form of PDF.
- Now search your Roll. No. among the list of short listed aspirants.
- Finally you can take a print out of your score card and keep it safely for future reference.
Read Also: How to Check Result Online
Karnataka High Court Results
High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore has recently announced the result of students who has appeared in the written examination (Main Examination) which will be held on 9th and 10th July 2016. A list of short listed aspirants will be available and those who well qualify this exam will further proceed to the next stage of selection process that is Viva-Voce.
Get Here: Latest Law Jobs
It conducts recruitment examination for filling 124 posts of Civil Judges and for this the selection procedure will be classified as:
- Preliminary examination
- Written examination (Main exam)
- Viva- Voce
Aspirants who are waiting for long time can now check their performance through online mode as the steps are structured above. You can also check the list of selected aspirants from this page as the link is given below.
Also Check: Karnataka High Court Recruitment
Candidates can verify their performance by visiting the Official Notification as mentioned below. You can also attain all the latest updates regarding Karnataka High Court Results 2017 by maintaining a strong connection with us through the web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
<<Karnataka High Court Results 2016: Download and Get Merit List>>
You May Also Like To Check This Section