Karnataka High Court Results
Direct link to check Karnataka High Court Results is available on this web page!! Candidates who were the part of Karnataka High Court Exam which was organized on 17th September 2017 for 60 vacancies of District Judges are informed that Karnataka High Court District Judges Results has been released now. Applicants can check Karnataka High Court Results 2017 through this web page or by visiting the official website.
Contenders are hereby notified that the organization has decided to organize interview for those candidates who had qualified in written exam. Therefore, aspirants are advised to check their roll no in Karnataka High Court Merit List and ensure your eligibility for next rounds. In order to attain detailed information about Karnataka High Court Results 2018 can go through this web page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How to Check Karnataka High Court District Judges Exam Result?
Aspirants are advised to go through the instructions as stated below to download Karnataka High Court District Judges Sep Exam Result.
- Firstly to avail High Court of Karnataka Exam Results, aspirants need to visit the Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment management System official website that is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards the menu bar and select “Notification” tab and then press on “Recruitment” option for Karnataka High Court Exam Result.
- On next page, appliers need to press on “Notification No. GOB(I)24/2017 for Direct Recruitment of Candidates to the Post of District Judges” link for High Court of Karnataka Results.
- Again a new page will be opened, aspirants need to select “Intimation and Notification with regard to announcement of Result of the Competitive Written Examination held on 17th Sept. 2017” link for Karnataka High Court Exam Results.
- Then Karnataka High Court Exam Results PDF will be opened.
- Appliers are required to check their roll no in Karnataka High Court Exam Results.
- Candidates can also check the interview dates by re-visiting the previous page and select “Intimation for the eligible candidates to appear for Viva-Voce” link.
- Aspirants can download KHC District Judges Results PDF and Interview Schedule PDF.
- Finally you can take a print out of your Karnataka High Court Civil judge Exam score card and keep KHC Results safely for future reference.
Karnataka High Court Results
Further Selection Procedure:
Candidates who had appeared in KHC Exam and get their roll in Karnataka High Court Cut Off list are informed that they are eligible to appear in next stage of se lection procedure that is Interview/ Viva Voce. The organization has decided to conduct interview from 27-11-2017 to 08-12-2017. Selected contenders are advised to carry mentioned below documents at the day of interview otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in Viva/ Voce.
List of Essential Documents:
- SSLC or equivalent examination certificate to show the Date of Birth and identity card for address proof.
- Degree, Law Degree Certificates/Marks Cards/Convocation Certificate.
- Enrolment Certificate as Advocate/Pleader, issued by the Bar Council.
- Certificate from the Presiding Officer of the Court
- No Objection Certificate issued by the concerned Authority in case of the Public Prosecutors/Assistant Public Prosecutors-cum-Assistant Government Pleaders.
- If claiming reservation under SC/ST/Other Backward Classes, Rural/ Kannada Medium/ Physically Challenged/ Ex-Servicemen or any other category, the requisite Certificates in proof thereof issued by the Competent Authorities.
- General Merit candidates claiming reservation under Rural Category
- Two character certificates of good
- Income Tax return, if any, to show the Annual income from the profession during the preceding three years.
Generation Of Marks Card For Competitive Written Examination-2017:
Aspirants who are not eligible to appear in next round of selection process can download their marks card by hitting the link as stated below. To get Karnataka High Court Score Card, aspirants need to enter their register no and date of birth. Willing candidates can also go through the “Hit here – To Download the Statement of Marks of the Competitive Written Examination held on 17th Sept. 2017, who are not eligible for Viva-Voce” link as available on home page or hit at the direct link as given below.
Karnataka High Court Interview is going to be held from: 27-11-2017 to 08-12-2017
Candidates can verify their performance in Karnataka High Court Results 2017 by visiting the Official Link. You can also attain all the latest updates regarding Karnataka High Court Results 2018 by maintaining a strong connection with us through the web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Karnataka High Court Recruitment||Karnataka High Court Admit Card|
|Karnataka High Court Syllabus||Latest High Court Recruitment|
|How To Crack Interview||How to Dress For an Interview|
|11 Common Interview Mistakes||Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts|