Karnataka High Court Results
Check Karnataka High Court Results for civil judge post from this page!! Authority of high court of Karnataka is going to conduct preliminary exam for hiring the willing the candidates for Civil Judge post. Participants may check HC Civil Judge Exam Result through the help of this page.
Contenders may download Karnataka High Court Results 2018 via official site by following important instructions which are given below. Candidates are also informed that the organization will release the selected candidates list on the basis of applicant’s performance in exam.
Download Karnataka High Court Result Here
Candidates whose roll number given the Karnataka High Court Merit List they will be shortlisted for next round of selection procedure that is mains examination. Thus, aspirants who will participated in this exam they are required to check Karnataka High Court Cut Off List.
In order to obtain detailed information related to Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Results, contenders can go through this web page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Karnataka High Court Results
How to download Karnataka High Court Results 2018?
Aspirants are advised to go through the instructions as stated below to download Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Result.
- Firstly to avail High Court of Karnataka Exam Results, aspirants need to visit the Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment management System official website that is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards the menu bar and select “Notification” tab and then press on “Recruitment” option for Karnataka High Court Exam Result.
- On next page, appliers need to press on “Notification No. CJR 1/2018 for Recruitment of Candidates to the Post of Civil Judges” link for High Court of Karnataka Results.
- Again a new page will be opened, aspirants need to select suitable link
- Then Karnataka High Court Exam Results PDF will be opened.
- Appliers are required to check their roll no in HC Exam Results.
- Finally you can take a print out of your Karnataka High Court Civil judge Exam score card and keep KHC Results safely for future reference.
Follow these steps: How to Check Result Online Using Internet
Karnataka High Court Civil Judges Recruitment Exam Details:
High Court of Karnataka conducts recruitment examination for filling 100 posts of Civil Judges and for this the selection procedure will be classified as:
- Preliminary examination
- Written examination (Main exam)
- Viva- Voce
High Court of Karnataka is going to announce the result of candidates who will participate in the written examination (Preliminary examination & Mains Exam). A list of short listed aspirants will be available and those who well qualify in this exam will further proceed to the next stage of selection process that is Viva-Voce.
Documents Required At The Time Of Interview:
- All certificate and testimonials in original as well as their self attested copies
- Mark Sheet of written exam
- Degree certificate
- Identity Proof
- Certificate of Post qualification work experience (If any)
- Any other certificate
- Caste (ST/SC/SEBC) certificate
Mode To Check The High Court Of Karnataka Result:
Aspirants who are waiting for long time can now check their performance through online mode as the steps are structured above. You can also download KHC Civil Judges Results PDF from this page as the link is given above.
Find Latest: Karnataka Jobs
You can also attain all the latest updates regarding Karnataka High Court Results 2018 by maintaining a strong connection with us through the web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Karnataka High Court Recruitment||Karnataka High Court Admit Card|
|Karnataka High Court Syllabus||Latest High Court Recruitment|
|How To Crack Interview||How to Find a Job Online|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|