Karnataka Land Records Recruitment
Go through Latest Surveyor Jobs Advertisement, Right Now! A job advertisement has been released regarding Karnataka Land Records Recruitment. Organization is going to appoint eligible and talented candidates on 1067 vacant positions of SSLR Land Surveyor. The aspirants who are interested to apply for these jobs have to fill online application form by following below specified simple steps that are furnished below. To grab more relevant details in future concerning latest updates on Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017, contenders have to stay in touch with this web portal.
Content of This Page Include:
|Number of Vacancies||Essential Qualification for SSLR Jobs|
|Boundary of Age||Pay Scale|
|Details of Application Charges||Steps to Apply for SSLR Jobs|
Interested aspirants may apply for these positions by sending application form through online mode on or before the closing date i.e. 9th December, 2016. To collect more detailed information about Karnataka Land Records Jobs aspirants may read this web page till end which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Karnataka Land Records Recruitment
Karnataka Land Records Vacancy Details:
SSLR Land Surveyor – 1067 posts
Candidates applying for these Surveyor Jobs in Karnataka must have completed BE/B.Tech (Civil) OR Diploma in Civil Engineering OR 12th Standard in Science Stream, Mathematics OR Diploma (pre degree/Job) in Land and City Survery from any recognized University or Institute.
Get More – Engineering Jobs
Check Latest – Diploma Jobs
Grab Latest – 12th Class Pass Jobs
The age limit for applying candidates is predetermined by the organization i.e. from 18 to 35 years as per rules. Relaxation in age limit will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations made by the government of India.
Check Notification of Karnataka Land Records Recruitment – Hit Here
Aspirants who will be appointed on these possiotns will get an attractive amount of Rs. 12,500-24,000/- per month by the administration as per rules of the organization.
Selection of eligible aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in written test or interview conducted by the selection authority of the organization. Only shortlisted candidates through written test will be called for interview.
Some Helpful Tips for You –
Candidates who are going to apply for Karnataka Land Records Job have to pay applicable application fees through online mode. Application fees as per category wise is describe below-
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD category||Rs. 300/-|
How to Apply for Karnataka Land Records Recruitment:
- Applicants applying for Surveyor Job first have to log on to the official website of the organization that is landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- Then on the home page of the official website “Bhoomi Services” section is given at the left side of page, under that section “Land Surveyor Selection-2016” is available hit that link.
- Now on the next page hit the link “Notification”.
- Then detailed notification will display on the screen, read that notification carefully.
- After that reading the notification, go to previous page and press “Apply Online” link.
- Then fill all required details in the application form that appears in front of you.
- After that upload required documents and make the payment of application of fees as applicable.
- Then press “Submit” after completion of all steps.
- At end take a print out of it and keep it with you for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 09th December, 2016
Candidates must have to visit official notification to gain all other details. Interested job Seekers are advised to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to attain all the latest updates on Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section