Karnataka PGCET Counselling
Waiting for Karnataka PGCET Counselling Schedule? You must check out dates of Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017 from this page. Test is organized for admission in to MBA, MCA, M.Tech courses in the month of June. Candidates, who qualify this test, may go for Option Enter and Seat Allotment through complete Karnataka PGCET Counselling Procedure that is stated below.
We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing, entire information regarding Karnataka PGCET Counselling here. Those students who have passed Karnataka Postgraduate Common Entrance Test must read Counseling information which is stated below on this page for your easiness. Allotment of seats will be based on rank secured and options entered by candidate.
Karnataka PGCET Counselling
Karnataka PGCET Counseling Procedure:
- All candidates who qualified in Postgraduate Common Entrance Test must first report to designated Helpline centers for verification of documents.
- Admissions of candidates will be based on merit/ rank list.
- Candidates will issue admission slips stating college allotted and closing date for payment of fees.
- Qualified candidates have to appear for counseling session along with all original and photocopies of credentials and certificates.
- Candidates should report in allotted college on scheduled date and time, otherwise their allotment will be cancelled.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Documents required for Karnataka PGCET Counselling:
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft.
- Score card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Medical documents mentioned on KARNATAKA PGCET application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Community certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Other supportive documents mentioned on Karnataka PGCET application form.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Important Notice: Non-Karnataka Candidates, GATE Qualified Candidates; Sponsored Quota Candidates, QIP Candidates, Part Time Quota candidates should attend the documents verification in Bangalore centre only as per their ranks.
Karnataka PGCET Document Verification Centers:
|Sr. No.||City||Name of Helpline Center|
|1||Davangere||Bapuji Institute of Engineering & Technology, Shamanur Road, Davangere – 577 004|
|2||Bellary||Govt Polytechnic, Fort Hospet Road, Bellary – 583 102|
|3||Raichur||College of Agricultural University, Lingsaur Road, Raichur – 584 104|
|4||Kalburgi||ESI Medical College & Hospital Sedam Road, Kalburgi – 585 106|
|5||Vijaypur||BLDEA’S V.P. DR. P.G. Hallakatti College of Engineering & Tech, Ashram Road, Vijaypur – 586 103|
|6||Belgaum||KLE Society’s College of Engineering & Technology, Udyambag, Belgaum – 590 008|
|7||Dharwad||Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswra College of Engineering, Dhavalagiri, Dharwad – 580 002|
|8||Karwar||Govt Polytechnic, M.G.ROAD, Karwar-581 301|
|9||Mangalore||Karnataka Government Polytechnic Kadri Hills, Mangalore -575 004|
|10||Shimoga||Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering, Navula, Savalanga Road, Shimoga-577 204|
|11||Hassan||Government Engineering College, Opp. Diary Circle, B.M.Road, Hassan-573 201|
|12||Mysore||Vidya Vardhaka College oF Engineering, 3rd Stage, Gokulum, Mysore – 570 002|
|13||Bangalore||Karnataka Examinations Authority, 18th cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560 012|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
|Option entry by eligible candidates||1st Week of September, 2017|
|Mock allotment and announcement of mock results|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates (add/ alter/ delete/ rearrange options)||2nd Week of September, 2017|
|Real Allotment-Announcement of real allotment results|
|Last date to pay the fees||3rd Week of September, 2017|
|Last date for reporting to colleges|
Do you know this ?
- Authority conducts Postgraduate Common Entrance Test for the candidates, who want to take admission in branches of engineering like Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering and Computer Science etc.
- This Authority is made to perform various exams under the state. It is liable to manage every exam like Common Entrance examination, lateral entry examination, diploma holders examination etc. this authority conduct various examinations such as PGCET, CET, DCET, DIMHANS.
Must Hit: UGC Approved Universities
You can join us on Facebook and Google plus, to get information regarding directly on your wall. Candidates, you can leave the comment in below commenting section, if you have any query related to this notification. Candidates, you can check information of counseling schedule of any university from our web portal.
Note: For acquiring more details related to this notification, Candidates can check Official Link. Applicants can also bookmark this page, using Control+D, to acquire information regarding Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017.
Candidates, who qualified Postgraduate Common Entrance Test and want to take admission in MBA/ MCA and ME/ M.Tech courses, need to appear for counseling session. So, here on this page, we are providing you complete details of Karnataka PGCET Counselling.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section