Karnataka Post Office Recruitment
Karnataka Postal Circle has depicted a latest job notice Karnataka Post Office Recruitment to recruit the eligible candidates against 1048 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) position. The organization is inviting applications from the talented and motivated candidates to fill the Karnataka Post Office Vacancy. Interested candidates who are looking for job in government sector they can grab this job opening by applying through online mode. Candidates must stay in touch with us to get latest updates related to Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of the Page:
|Available Post Details||Essential Qualification|
|Age Criteria||Pay Scale|
|application Fee||Selection Method|
Steps To Fill karnataka postal circle Application form
This government organization is searching for deserving candidates through Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment for the fulfillment of vacant position. Willing job seekers can apply through application form on or earlier than the closing date which is give below. To check the complete eligibility criteria and other relevant information about Karnataka Post Office Notification, candidates can check out this page completely which is well maintained by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancies from 14/08/2017 to 19/08/2017 (Date Extended)
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment
Gramin Dak Sevaks-1048 vacancy
Applying candidates must have completed 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt and candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
More Job Options: 10th Pass Jobs
- Candidates, who are applying for latest government jobs in Karnataka state, must be between 18 years to 40 years of age.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
- OC/OBC Male category Applicant should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires making the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- However, fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates
Emolument Details for Karnataka Post Office Jobs:
Those participants, who will get selected for the vacant posts will receive impressive amount of stipend every month. Other benefits and allowance will be given to the candidates as per the organization rules.
Aspirants, who are going to fill up Karnataka Post Office vacancies, will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview conducted by the selection panel of organization.
To Crack Exam Or Interview Must Read The Below Tips:
Procedure To Fill Karnataka Post Office Application Form:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment may go through with the steps as framed below section:
- First of all, willing aspirants are required to visit the official website of organization that is www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Now you need to hit “Karnataka” link which is presented left side of the home page.
- After hitting this tab, advertisement will be opened on your screen in pdf format.
- Now you have to read the all details and instructions before applying.
- After ensuring your eligibility for the post you want to apply you need to hit at “apply online” link for filling the application form
- Now you have to fill the application form with required details.
- Then you have to upload recent passport size photograph and all required certificates and testimonials which are given below along with application form.
- Then take a print out of the application form.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- SSC Marks Memo / Certificate
- Additional SSC Marks Memo1(for candidate not qualified in single attempt)
- Additional SSC Marks Memo2(for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
Download Here: Karnataka Post Office Recruitment Notice
Last date for submit the application form: 31-5-2017
Keen contenders may fetch other relevant information regarding Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017 though Official Notification. Keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for attaining more information about government and private jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|