Dear Applicants, Grab This Opportunity To Apply Fast for Karnataka Scholarship!! Application forms are invited by Commissionrate of Social Welfare, Karnataka State from commendable applicants for giving Karnataka Pre Metric Scholarship. Organization offers Scholarships to SC/ST/OBC Students who are pursuing in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses. Students who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for Karnataka Scholarship 2017.
Organization provides this scholarship to exemplary students that belong to a middle-class family and facing financial problem for continuing their studies. Commissionrate of Social Welfare; Karnataka State provides facility of Scholarship Schemes to bright students for continuing their higher studies.
Interested candidates who are willing to apply can download application form in prescribed format and send the duly filled online application form on or earlier than Last Date. You may collect more information regarding this opportunity by scrolling down this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Karnataka Eligibility Criteria:
- This scholarship is given to those students who are studying in Karnataka State
- Candidate’s parent income should not be more that 3 lakh.
- Applicants should not apply for other scholarship.
- Applicants should be belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
- The student should have scored aggregate of 50% marks in the last year examination
- Student must be achieving minimum 75% attendance to apply for the online scheme.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Karnataka Pre Metric Scholarship Schemes For SC/ST/OBC Candidates
Karnataka government take the one of the important step for giving Online Post/Pre Metric Scholarships by filling the online application form for the educational development of the students who are facing financial problems and are not able to continue their higher study. Central government for the Karnataka state started this scheme to provide the financial assistance to the capable and talented candidates who are not able to accomplish their higher studies. It will be awarded to meritorious students who belong to weaker section of the minority community in order to give them a better chance of progressing.
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
How To Fill Karnataka Scholarship Application Form?
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official website of Commissionrate of Social Welfare, Karnataka State that is sw.kar.nic.in
- On the home page you need to select the “Online Application For Pre-Metric Scholarship -2017” link.
- Now the advertisement will be displayed on your screen, you have to read
- After reading the advertisement you need to press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill online application form with all required details.
- Then you have to upload necessary documents which are given below and also attach upload passport size photograph with the application form.
- Then you have to recheck of the application form and also take a print out of it for further reference.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Having all schooling certificate and college certificate
- The domicile of the applicants
- Birth certificate of the student
- Photograph of a student
- Aadhar Card copy
- Income proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
Must Read: How To Get College Scholarship
Application form Format:-
- Name of the candidates
- E-mail id
- Telephone no
Applicants may check Official Link for getting further relevant information. You are advised to stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming updates against Karnataka Scholarship 2017, you can bookmark this page by pressing Cntl+D. if you have any query regarding this page so you can leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box we will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Documents Required For Education Loan|
|Procedure To Apply For Loan In Any Bank||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best Colleges in India||Best Jobs In India|