The Karnataka State Government has sponsored Karnataka Scholarship for the students of Pre/Post Metric courses. Commissionrate of Social Welfare, Karnataka State is providing great opportunity to the students of SC/ST/OBC or other minority category to apply online for Karnataka Minority Pre Metric scholarship scheme. The government is offering scholarships to the students who have the desire and spark to study but are unable to pay the fee due to some financial problem. So students who think they are eligible can apply for Karnataka Scholarship 2018.
The government of the state of Karnataka is providing Karnataka Pre Matric Minority Scholarship and post metric scholarship to those students who are pursuing in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses. So if you are the one who belong to the minority category can apply for Karnataka Scholarship 2018 by filling the online application form till 31-10-2017. More details like documents required can be grabbed from the below section of this page well deliberated by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Karnataka Eligibility Criteria:
Pre metric Scholarship:
- Candidates must have scored more than 50% marks in the previous year examination.
- Annual income of the guardians must be maximum Rs 1 lakh.
- Aspirants who are studying in any other state and belong to the state of Karnataka are also applicable to apply for the scholarship.
- Only domicile of Karnataka are eligible to apply.
Post metric Scholarship:
- Candidates must belong to minorities.
- Students must have scored more than 50% marks in their previous semester examination.
- The annual income of the Guardians must not exceed Rs 2 lakhs.
- Should be a domicile of Karnataka.
Read Here: How to Get a College Scholarship
Karnataka Pre/Post Metric Scholarship Schemes For SC/ST/OBC Candidates:
The government of Karnataka provides great opportunity to the students of low poverty by providing them with Post/Pre Metric Scholarships. Students who belong to SC/ST or minority are domicile of Karnataka and are studying in any 9th, 10th, 12th; UG/PG Courses are applicable to apply For Karnataka Minority Post Metric scholarship. The scholarship programmed is organized by the government for those students who are facing the financial crisis but have the spark to build a better and bright future. Students who are unable to fee their educational fee are provided scholarship by the government so that they can continue with their studies and make our nation proud.
Read More: How to Apply For Scholarship
Ways to fill Karnataka Scholarship Application Form:
- First of all visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal that is www.scholarships.gov.in
- On the home page you can hit on the “State Schemes” given in the menu bar.
- Now on the new page you need to hit on the apply link for “CENTRALLY SPONSORED SCHEME OF PRE-MATRIC(IX & X) SCHOLARSHIP FOR SCHEDULED TRIBE STUDENTS-KARNATAKA” or “POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS-KARNATAKA”
- After that on the new page you need to hit on the “New User? Register” button.
- Read the instructions carefully for Registration on National Scholarship Portal.
- Now you can press on “Continue” button.
- After that a new page with Registration form will appear on your screen and you can fill the personal details in it.
- You can hit on the “Register” button after filling all the details.
- After that student registration Id will display on your digital screen.
- Now you can hit on the “Continue” button and it will take you to the new page.
- You can log in using your registration id and date of birth.
- After you are able to log in, a 5 digit OTP number will display on your screen.
- Now you can hit on the “Application Form” button and fill Registration Details, Academic Details and Basic Details in it.
- You can press “Save and continue” button after entering details in it.
- After that schemes will be displayed according to the eligibility criteria.
- Upload all the required documents and passport size photograph in the application form.
- Select the schemes and finally hit on “Submit” button.
- Finally you may take out the printed hard copy of it for the future usage.
Karnataka Registration Form>>>Hit Here
- Having all schooling certificate and college certificate
- The domicile of the applicants
- Birth certificate of the student
- Photograph of a student
- Aadhar Card copy
- Income proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
|Centrally Sponsored Scheme Of Pre-Matric (IX & X) Scholarship||31-10-2017|
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)|
Candidates may go through the Official Link and get all the relevant information related to Karnataka Scholarship 2018. You are advised to stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get all the latest information regarding Karnataka Scholarship Centrally Sponsored Scheme. To bookmark this page you may press Ctrl +D keys. If you have any query regarding you can inbox your valuable comments in a below mentioned comment box, we will try to solve all your queries as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Student Success Strategies|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Entrance Exams In India||How To Survive First Year Of College|