Great news comes in the form of Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe students. Aspirants need to match the required eligibility criteria then they can apply against MHRD Scholarship Karnataka.
The authority selects the students on the basis of their applications and selected candidates will get suitable amount for their further studies. This scheme is conducted by the state government and it will surely provide a great assist in aspirants’ career.
Students can apply for MCMS/Pre/Post Metric Scholarship Karnataka Online. To grab complete details about Karnataka Scholarship 2018 aspirants need to look at below section which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Aspirants who want to apply against Karnataka minority Scholarship must have obtained minimum 50% marks in their previous annual exam.
- Students of classes I to X are eligible to apply for Karnataka Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- Candidates of other states studying in Karnataka are not eligible.
- Individuals who are doing correspondence education/ certificate courses are not capable to apply.
Note: Contenders should have Bank Account link up with Aadhar Number
|Scholarship Scheme||Parents’ Annual Income|
|For Pre-matric||Rs. 1 lakh|
|For Post-matric||Rs. 2 lakh|
|For Merit Cum Means (MCM)||Rs. 2.5 lakhs|
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
How to Apply for Prize money scholarship Karnataka 2018:
Aspirants those who want to apply against SC/ ST Scholarship Karnataka are required to follow the basic steps:
- Contenders firstly visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in
- Then hit “New User/ Register” option which is mentioned at the left top of the home page.
- Read the complete guidelines, after that press continue button.
- Fill the Karnataka Scholarship form with correct details and hit register option.
- You will get registration ID on a new page.
- Then hit continue button and a Login page will be visible to you.
- Enter your registration ID no. and date of birth and select login button.
- After login process, you will receive an OTP on your contact no.
- Confirm your OTP and press application form button.
- Fill the details in Karnataka Scholarship application form and upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Hit submit option and take a print out of the same.
- Enclose it in an envelope with self attested copies of essential documents/ certificates.
- Submit it to the District Officer.
- Those individuals who are applying for Post-Matric scholarship and MCM Scholarship Karnataka need to submit one copy to their Principle also.
To Apply For Scholarship: Must Read These Given Tips
- Candidates are supposed to go through the official website of the organization.
- Then press “Apply for Renewal” option and you will be on a new page.
- Enter your last year registration ID no. and date of birth.
- After that select “Pre-Filled Information” button and check your previous details.
- Hit “Apply for Renewal” and enter the required details.
- Select submit button and take a hard copy of the same.
- Marks Cards
- Institute Verification Form
- Income Certificate
- Self-Declaration of Minority Community Certificate by the Students
- Proof of bank account in the name of student (1st page Xerox copy of bank passbook).
- Aadhar Card Xerox copy
- Passport size 2 Photos
Last date to apply online for minority scholarship Karnataka
|Last date to apply online for minority scholarship Karnataka (For Renewals)||July 2018|
|Last date to apply online for SC/ ST Karnataka scholarship (For Freshers)||August 2018|
If you find the above information about Karnataka Scholarship 2018 useful then you can bookmark this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Scholarship in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best Colleges in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|