Karur District Court Recruitment
District Court of karur has issued an employment notification named as Karur District Court Recruitment for the posts of Computer Operator. Willing candidates who are interested in Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 must go through this page and apply before the closing date that is 09-07-2018 till 5:45 P.M.
Application process of Karur District Court has been started from 25-06-2018 so candidates are advised to check all the eligibility norms by hitting on the detailed advertisement link provided below so to fill up the desired positions in Judicial Department of Karur District.
Karur District Court Computer Operator Posts
Candidates Eligible for the above mentioned posts in Karur District Court must fill the application form within the specified tentative period as last date of receipt of application form is 09-07-2018 till 5:45 P.M as the Applications received after the closing date and time will be Rejected.
Candidates who needs to fill the prescribed application form should go through the entire eligibility criteria and may acquire complete information of Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 with the help of this page which is very well designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Find More Latest Jobs: Rozgar Career India
Karur District Court Recruitment
Karur District Court vacancy details:
- Computer Operator Posts: 07
Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications from a recognized University of Indian Union or a Bachelor’s Degree in B.A., / B.Sc., / B.Com from a recognized University of Indian Union with a Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Candidates applying for the above posts must possess the below mentioned technical qualification:
- Typewriting Junior Grade in Tamil
- Typewriting Junior Grade in English
Salary structure of Karur District Court Recruitment 2018:
Selected candidates in Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 for the computer operator positions will be offered the starting pay scale of Rs.20600 – Rs 65500 as per the district court norms.
Age limit (Age as on 01 – 07 – 2018):
Candidates should be restricted with certain maximum and minimum age limit in Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 with respect to different categories provided below:
|Category Of Candidates||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste|
(Arunthathiyars) / Scheduled Tribe and
Destitute Widows of all Castes
18 years (completed)
Below 35 years
|Most Backward Class/De-notified Community /|
Backward Class and Backward Class Muslims
Below 32 years
|“Others” i.e. (Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BC(M))|| |
Below 30 years
- Eligible candidates get selected on the basis of skill test/written test/personal interview and applicants who are identified in the Applications verification process will be alone called for the selection process through this Court’s Website only.
- The Principal District Judge, Karur has vested the power to select the eligible candidates, to postpone the interview and to cancel this employment notification( if the circumstances need, without any prior intimation)
Get Here Preparation Links
How to apply for Karur District Court Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who are going to apply for the Computer Operator Posts in Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 should follow the certain steps given below:
- The first step is Candidates need to visit the official website of that Karur District Court that is www.ecourts.gov.in/india/tamil-nadu/karur/recruitment
- On the home page, select and hit “PDJ Court employment Notification-computer operator posts English or PDJ Court Notification-computer operator posts Tamil” to fill the prescribed application form.
- Read the all the information and instructions given in advertisement carefully.
- A prescribed application form is attached with the notification. Fill the application format with correct details such as name, address, qualification details, experience details, valid email id, contact details etc.
- After completion of application form, take a hard copy of the application and insert the application with enclosures and send the same to the below mentioned address through the Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due.
(S/d). S. Nambirajan,
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Combined Court Building
Karur- 639 007
Check Out: Employment News- New Updates
Documents Required for Karur District Court Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must put the Xerox copies of the certificates as mentioned in the column number 19 of the application and to put the signature in all certificates and stitch with the file application
- Applicants must enclose any one of the copy of the following documents for their Address Proof i.e., Driving License, Voter Identity Card, Family Card, Aadhaar Card and First page of the Bank Pass Book
- Do not send the Original Certificates along with application under any circumstances.
Last date of receipt of application form: 09-07-2018 till 5:45 P.M.
Get More Job Opportunities: High Court Recruitment
For all the information’s like calling for the Examination or interview, Applications Accepted or Rejected, you may visit the official link of the website. To get latest career updates or any further query, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|