Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card
Karur Vysya Bank has released Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card for candidates going to appear in the online examination for the post of Probationary Officer. Candidates can now get their KVB PO Hall Ticket by visiting the official website i.e. www.kvb.co.in. According to the KVB Notification the Karur Vysya Bank Exam Date is also released. The online examination is going to be held on 15-07-2017 and to appear in it, it is necessary for candidates to carry their Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card 2017
Highlights of this page
Details about KVB PO call letter
How to download the KVB PO exam hall ticket
KVB PO Exam pattern and KVB PO syllabus
Annually there are various vacancies that are released by the Karur Vysya Bank and several candidates have appeared in the recruitment examination. This time also the organization has organized a recruitment examination for the vacant position of Probationary Officer and candidates who are going to appear in this examinations have to download their Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card 2017–2018 from the official website. Further details about KVB PO Admit card are available in below section of this page created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card
How to get Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.kvb.co.in
- Hit on the careers tab available at the top of homepage.
- A new screen will appear along with the link regarding PO Recruitment.
- Select the “Online Exam Call letter download” navigated under Recruitment of Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) link and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- A dialog box will appear in front of you.
- Enter your details like your roll no /DOB etc and then hit on GO tab.
- Now what you need to do is to check all details given on the Karur Vysya Bank hall ticket.
- At last download the Karur Vysya Bank call letter and take a print out of it and keep it safe for further usage.
Get here>> Direct link to download the KVB Admit Card
KVB Probationary Officer Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects|
|1.||Objective Test||General Knowledge|
Along with the examination pattern here we have also stated KVB PO so that candidates can prepare well according to the syllabi.
Check out: Bank Previous Year Papers
Karur Vysya Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus:
KVB Bank PO Syllabus for Reasoning
- Making judgments.
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South).
- Blood Relation.
- Inequality or Decision Making.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Input Output.
- Number series.
- Statement and Argument.
- Passage and conclusion.
- Coding and decoding.
- Order and ranking.
- Logical Reasoning.
KVB Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time and Work.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Fractions Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
- Whole Numbers.
- Use of Tables & Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
Karur Vysya Bank Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Android and Apple related news.
- Hardware and software.
- Operating system.
- MS Word and MS Excel.
- Generation of Computer.
- Basic of Computer.
- The internet, etc.
- Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf).
KVB Syllabus for General Knowledge
- News related to Reserve Bank of India.
- Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors, and Obituary, etc.
- Banking Awareness.
- Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget).
- Economics news.
Karur Vysya Bank PO Syllabus for English
- One Word Substitution.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Idioms & Phrases.
Get in detail way: Bank Exam Syllabus
|Admit cards will be available from||28 – 06 – 2017|
|Closure of Call letter Download||15 – 07 – 2017|
|Declaration of result||August 2017|
Those aspirants who want to get further details about Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card 2017–2018 they can also visit the official website.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Latest Bank Jobs|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|