Kashmir University Syllabus
Those students who are studying in the KU and going to appear in the UG and PG examination must check the Kashmir University Syllabus. The university provides various undergraduate and post graduate courses to the students.
We have provided Syllabus of Kashmir University through semester wise in the form of PDF on this page. Willing students can download the Kashmir University UG/PG Syllabus by hitting the appropriate link from here.
Kashmir University Syllabus 2018
To qualify the KU exam, students must be aware about the University of Kashmir syllabus. With the help of Kashmir university pg syllabus, candidates can get idea about the subjects and topics that should be covered.
For more details about the Kashmir university syllabus 2018 you can go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Kashmir University Syllabus
Kashmir University BA 1st year Syllabus:
For the convenience of the students we have provided Syllabus for BA 1st year Kashmir University in below table, and please have a look..!!
Paper I: Poetry I
- Age of Chaucer: Historical and Social Context
- Geoffrey chaucer: “The wife of Bath’s prologue and Tale”
- William Shakespeare: Sonnets: 12,16,17,20,100
- John Donne: “The Sun Rising”, The Canonization”, Death Be Not Proud” “Batter Mv Heart”
Paper II: Drama I
- Renaissance Age and the Developments in Drama
- Christopher Marlowe: Tamburlaine
- William Shakespeare: Othello
- William Shakespeare: As You Like It
Read Now: How To Make Habit Of Studying
Paper III: Language Course I
Students will opt for one of the following languages:
- English Communication Skills
Direct Links To Download Kashmir University Syllabus
|BA 1st semester Syllabus PDF||Hit Here|
|BA 2nd Semester Syllabus PDF||Hit Here|
|BA 3rd Semester Syllabus PDF||Hit Here|
|BA 4th semester Syllabus PDF||Hit Here|
|BA 5th semester Syllabus PDF||Hit here|
|BA 6th semester Syllabus PDF||Hit Here|
Kashmir University Bed Syllabus 2018
Students can check the Kashmir university bed syllabus 2018 from the below section of this page and can prepare for the exam accordingly.
Foundations of Education
Unit I: Education & Philosophy
- Nature & Meaning of Education
- Aims of Education – individual and social.
- Nature and Meaning of Philosophy
- Relation between Philosophy & Education
Unit II: Major Educational Philosophies and Educational
- Pragmatism These Educational Philosophies shall be discussed with special reference to Aims, Curriculum, Methods, Role of Teacher & Concept of Discipline.
- Mahatama Ghandhi: Basic Education
- Swami Vivekananda : Man making Education
- Froebel: The play way methodiv) Montessori: The Didactic Apparatus
Check Out: How to Manage Time during Exams
Unit III: Education & the Social Frame of reference
- Education & Democracy – Basic Principles of Democracy – Education for Democracy
- Education & Socialism Meaning, Importance & Role of Education in achieving the goals of Socialism.
- Education & Secularism – Meaning of Secularism Role of Education in multi religious society like India.
Unit IV: Culture & Social Change
- Concept & Characteristics of Culture
- Relationship between Culture & Education with special reference to conservative and creativity roles
- Concept of social change
- Factors of social change
- Roles of Education Vis-à-vis social change
Learning & Development:
Unit I: Psychology & Educational Psychology
- Nature, Meaning and Scope of Psychology
- Nature & Meaning of Educational Psychology
- Functions Educational Psychology
Get Best Answer: How to Improve Your Memory for Studying
Unit II: Understanding Learner Stages of Human development
- Physical, Social, Emotional & Cognitive development patterns.
- Stage – specific Characteristics of Infancy & Childhood
- Characteristics & Problems of Adolescents.
- Guidance & Counseling for adolescents.
Unit III: Learning & Motivation
i) Concept of learning & its nature
ii) Factors of influencing learning – Personal & Environmental
iii) Motivation – Nature, Types: – Techniques of enhancing learner’s motivation
iv) S-R Theory of Learning (Thorndike)
v) Operant Conditioning theory of learning (Skinner)
vi) Constructivism- Vygotsky
Unit IV: Intelligence and Personality
i) Nature & Meaning
ii) Measurement of Intelligence – Concept of I.Q, Verbal and Non-verbal (One test from each category to be discussed)
iii) Theory of Multiple Intelligences (Howard Gardner)
iv) Structure of intellect (Guilford)
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
i) Nature & Meaning
ii) Determinants of Personality – biological & socio-culture determinants
iii) Trait-theory of Personality (Allport)
iv) Psycho analytic theory of Personality (Freud) Educational Implications of the above mentioned theories.
Population and Gender Education:
Unit I: Population Education and Population Dynamics
i) Concept, meaning and objectives.
ii) Need and Importance
iii) Distribution & density
iv) Population composition – Age, Sex, Rural/Urban.
v) Factors affecting Population growth – fertility, mortality & migration
Unit II: Population Education in Schools
i) Scope of population education in school
ii) Methods & approaches: Inquiry approaches, observation, self study, discussions assignments.
iii) Use of Mass Media – Newspapers, Radio, TV, & A-V aids.
Unit III: Gender Studies
i) Concept, need and scope of gender studies
ii) Gender studies as an academic discipline
iii) Gender, economy and work participation
iv) Gender, globalization and education
Check Here: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
Unit IV: Issues of Indian Women
i) Women education: need, importance and problems
ii) Co-education- its educational implications
iii) Education of girl child in India: present status and challenges ahead
iv) Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyaliya
v) Girls education in SSA and RMSA
Unit I: Exceptionality
i) Meaning, significance and scope.
ii) Levels of intervention: Preventive, remedial and compensating.
iii) Special education: Meaning, significance and scope.
Unit II: Categories of Special Children
i) Physically challenged: Visually and Hearing impaired.
ii) Mentally Retarded
iii) Gifted (With special reference to causes, characteristics and educational measures)
Unit III: Inclusive Education
i) Historical background of inclusive education.
ii) Principles of inclusion and necessary resources.
iii) Inclusion, integration and mainstreaming.
Unit IV: National initiatives
i) Integrated education for disabled children (IEDC, 1974)
ii) Rehabilitation Council of India (1992)
iii) Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA 2000)
iv) National Curriculum Framework (NCF, 2005)
Read Now: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Unit I: Environmental Education
i) Meaning, scope and importance of environmental education.
ii) Objectives of Environmental Education
iii) Approaches of Environmental Education, Role of Environmental and Natural resources in sustainable development.
Unit II: Environmental Concerns
i) Causes and consequences of environmental degradation
ii) Air pollution: causes consequences and remedies
iii) Water pollution: causes, consequences and remedies
iv) Deforestation and its implications suggest some remedial measures
Unit III: Environmental Awareness
i) Salient features of environmental awareness through education: programmes of environmental education for secondary school children.
ii) Programmes of environmental education for attitude changes among the children with special reference to Save Dal, Save Hangul, Save Tiger Project.
iii) Chipko movement.
Do You Know: How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam
Unit IV: Man and Environment
i) Man as a creator and destroyer, effect of human activities on environment, values and ethics related to environment.
ii) Concept of hazard, disaster and vulnerability.
iii) Natural Disasters: Floods, Flash floods, Drought, Earthquakes, Cloudbursts and Landslides
How To Download Kashmir University Syllabus:
To download the Kashmir university syllabus 1st year 2018, candidates should follow the below stated steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the university which is www.kashmiruniversity.net
- After that you need to hit the link of Kashmir university entrance syllabus 2018.
- Then your Kashmir university syllabus 1st year syllabus will be open on your computer screen.
- You can choose the year which you want to download the syllabus for.
- After that download the PDF file on your desktop and go through it carefully.
- At last you can take printout of Kashmir university 2018 syllabus and start the preparation.
To download the Kashmir University Syllabus 2018 you can go through this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section