The Krishna District Co-Operative Central Bank LTD has circulated a career uplifting notification as KDCCB Recruitment….! As per the DCCB Notification, there is requirement of skilled graduated for the 39 vacant positions of Staff Assistants/Clerks Posts in Kadapa. Candidates who were earlier searching for jobs in banking sector, they can now apply against KDCCB Jobs by filling online application form before the last reached date that is 03/10/2017. Continuo reading till end and get complete details regarding KDCCB Recruitment 2017.
Focal Points of This Page:
|Job Details||Qualification Norms|
|Age Limits||Salary Scale|
|Important Dates||Official Link|
For the selection of passionate and best aspirants for the Krishna District Co-Operative Central Bank LTD Recruitment, hiring committee of the Bank is going to organize online test and interview. Through this test, they will check the capacity of the appliers and among them the most suitable one, candidates who want to make their career in this reputed bank have to perform well in this rounds. Go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and ensure your eligibility before applying.
KDCCB Vacancy Details:
Staff Assistants/Clerks: 39 Posts
Candidates who wish to grab KDCCB Recruitment 2017 are required to hold Graduation Degree from a recognized University and Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
For KDCCB Vacancies, candidates should be not less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. Relaxation in upper age will be offered top reserved category which will be applicable as given in the below tuned table:
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates
|Backward class candidates||3 years|
|Physically challenged/handicapped– General Category candidates.||10 years|
|Physically challenged/handicapped – SC/ ST Category candidates.||15 years|
|Physically challenged/handicapped – BC category candidates.|
Pay Scale & Emoluments:
The remuneration for KDCCB Staff Assistants / Clerks Recruitment 2017 will get handsome amount of salary of Rs. 11765- 30305 inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates. Other allowances & perquisites admissible as per the rules of the Bank
Vibrant job seekers will get recruited against the DCCB Recruitment on the basis of their performance in On-line test which is of 175 marks followed by the interview which will be of 25 Marks; it will be held on scheduled dates that are stated below. Fort your easiness, we have structured exam pattern below:
KDCCB Exam Pattern:
|Test of English Language||35||35|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50|
Test of Computer Knowledge
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
KDCCB Exam Center:
The on-line test will be held in Kadapa, Rajampeta, Proddatur, Kurnool and Tirupati Only.
Candidates have to pay the application fees by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking and the fees structure is given below
- SC/ST/PC/EXS (application fee + intimation charges): 350/- [email protected]%
- OC/BC (application fee + intimation charges): Rs.600/- [email protected]%
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is kadapadccb.in
- Press ‘Notification for the post of Staff Assistant’ link which is presented at the right side of the home page.
- This will take you on new page where you on new page containing KDCCB Notification and aspirants need to read it carefully and completely.
- After that, aspirants need to revisit the previous page and select ‘Hit Here to Apply For Staff Assistant’ link.
- On the next page, registered candidates need to fill the asked details such as registration number and password.
- Whereas, unregistered candidates need to select ‘Hit Here for new registration’ tab which is located at the right side of the page.
- Fill complete details with correct and mandatory information and upload all required documents/certificates with it.
- At last submit it and take a print out of it for future use.
|Closure of registration of application||03/10/2017|
|Closure for editing application details|
|Last date for printing your application||18/10/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||03/10/2017|
Candidates must check this Official Site for more details regarding KDCCB Recruitment 2017 – 2018 and for the regular updates regarding the same must stay tuned with our web portal which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|