Karnataka Examinations Authority has strewed up a vacancy advertisement as KEA Recruitment. This Authority has planned to recruit proficient and work oriented personnel for filling up 1203 the Lecturers. Those who find themselves capable for these posts, they must apply for KEA Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of This Page:
|KEA Vacancy Detail||Qualification Required|
How to apply for KEA Recruitment
|Salary Detail||Age Restriction|
|Selection process||Closing Date|
Applying aspirants for Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment are needed to submit KEA application form though online mode before the end date that is 06-04-2017. You may collect remaining information about KEA job by scrolling down this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the post:
Lecturers- 1203 Vacancies
Candidates must have completed Master’s Degree/ MD/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Ed/ MA/ M.Sc/ MCA in relevant field or equivalent qualification from recognized university with good education records.
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Age criteria of applying applicants should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years and age relaxation will be provided to reserved category applicants according to the organization norms.
Salary Details for KEA Jobs:
Candidates who will be appointed will get Rs. 22,800/- to Rs. 43,200/- per month by the organization.
Download PDF: KEA Recruitment Notice
Candidates have to pay application fee in Computerized Post office branches through Challan.
- For General and BC (Cat-IIA, II B, III A, III B): Rs.2500/-.
- For SC/ ST and category- I: Rs. 2000/-.
- For Physically Disabled Persons: NIL
Mode Of Appointment:
Applicants will be selected for on the basis of their application received and interview/ written test conducted by the selection committee of the organization. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Must Read The Below Tips:
How To Fill KEA Online Application Form?
- Candidates have to logon to the official website of the Karnataka Examinations Authority that is kea.kar.nic.in
- On official website, you have to hit on tab “Flash News” section and then hit on “PU Lecturers Recruitment” link from home page.
- A list of the links having latest openings will appear on your screen, you have to select “Corrigendum Notification English, Kannada” link for the post you are applying.
- After that you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- Then fill online application form with required details.
- Must upload supporting documents, certificates along with a recent passport size photograph.
- At last, press “Submit” button and take print out of application form for future use.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Closing date for submission of online application form: 06-04-2017
End Date to pay application fee: 10-04-2017
Keen job hunters may gather more information regarding KEA Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification.
You can bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting information by pressing Control+D. If you have any query regarding this recruitment you may leave a comment in below mentioned comment box.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Post
NIACL Admit Card 2017 – Get Here! 984 Asst Class–3 Posts Exam Call Letter
UPTET Merit List 2017 – Download upbasiceduboard.gov.in UPTET Result List
PDPU Recruitment 2017 – pdpu.ac.in RA/Scientist Vacancy Advt Apply Online
UPSC CDS 1 Result 2017 – Check upsc.gov.in CDS Feb Exam-I Cutoff Merit List