Karnataka Examination Authority has depicted vacancy advertisement regarding KEA Recruitment 2016. Energetic and well qualified applicants are needed by organization for filling up 1624 posts of Panchayath Development Officers and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1. Applicants who want to enhance their skills with this organization may apply online for KEA Jobs. Candidates who want to apply in future they may get future related information about KEA Recruitment 2017 through this page, so stay connected with us.
Job hunters who are eligible may apply for Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment by sending the online application form before the closing date that is 15th October 2016. For remaining details, you require to scroll down this page which h is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Panchayath Development Officers||815|
|Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1||809|
Applicants should have possessed graduate and post graduate degree from recognized university with good education records.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age limit of applying aspirants should be between 18 years to 35 years and age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC category applicants as per the organization rules and regulation.
- For Panchayath Development Officer Posts: general candidates have to pay Rs 500 and SC/ST candidates have to Rs 250 as an application fee.
- For Grama Panchayath Secretary Posts: general applicants need to pay Rs 750 and SC/ST applicants have to pay Rs 400 as an application fee.
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Panchayath Development Officer||Rs. 20000 to 36300/|
|Grama Panchayath Secretary||Rs. 14550to 26700/|
Candidates will be selected successfully on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview that will be taken by the selection authority of the organization.
Must Read Before Appearing in Exam or Interview:
How To Fill KEA Application Form?
- Log in to official website of organization to apply for above post that is kea.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage candidates required to hit on “Recruitment of PDO & GPS(G-1)” link on the left side of the page.
- Then, a new page will open up; you need to press on “Recruitment of Asst Scientific Officer and Asst Training Officer” link.
- Now the advertisement will be opened on your screen.
- You have to read the advertisement and conditions provided in it cautiously.
- After that you need to hit on “Apply Online” link.
- At last, fill online application form with true details in correct manner.
- While filling the application form you have to upload digital images of photograph as well as signature and also attach required documents.
- Take a preview of the application form.
- Then submit it by pressing on “Submit” button and take a print out of submitted application form for future use.
Read Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last date for filling the online application form: 15th October 2016
- Last date for paying the application fee: 18th October 2016
Candidates can check Official Link for further information regarding KEA Recruitment 2016. You can attain latest information related to KEA Recruitment 2017 through the page recruitmentinboxx.com and Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section