Online application forms are invited from experienced contenders in regard of KELTRON Recruitment for filling up vacancy of Engg/Operator/ Assistant. Candidates who want to be a part of this organization may grab this opportunity soon. Those candidates, who are interested in this notification of KELTRON Recruitment 2017 they can fill application form and get complete knowledge with the help of this page section, so please have a look downwards….
Important Factors Of This Page:
Qualification Required For Engg/Operator/ Assistant Vacancies
Steps to fill Application Fee
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited is searching aspirants, who have B-Tech/BE/ 3 year Diploma/ ITI in relevant discipline. The last date of filling online application form is 20/01/2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided detailed information of KELTRON Recruitment for skilled and eligible applicants, please check it….
|Designation||No. of Vacancies|
Candidates, who want to grab KELTRON Jobs they must have degree of B-Tech/BE (Electronics/Electrical) Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Applicants should have at least 2 years of experience in managing the testing activities of electronics components and circuits/DC-DC Converter
For Technical Assistant:
Aspirants must have 3 year Diploma in (Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical) Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for applying against the notification of KELTRON Recruitment.
Candidates must have 2 years of experience in testing of electronics components and circuits/mechanical/ electrical polymer coating/quality control of DC -DC converter.
Contenders needs to have degree of ITI (Electronics/Electrical/Fitter) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with 2 years of experience in fabrication of electronics components and circuits/mechanical/electrical/polymer coating.
Note: The prescribed experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- Job seekers, who want to do Jobs in Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited, should not be less than 18 years.
- The maximum age of the applicants must be 36 years as per the requirement of the organization.
- Relaxation in age, Communal rotation and experience will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms and relevant Government Orders.
- Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
|Engineer||Rs. 16500 – 23500/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 10600 – 13500/-|
|Operator||Rs. 9860 – 11000/-|
- Salary for the selected candidates against the notification of KELTRON Recruitment will be fixed based on relevant experience / skill set and will be best in the industry.
- Other allowances or benefits such as ESI, PF, Gratuity and Outstation Allowance may also be applicable as per rules.
Applying candidates for Jobs in KELTRON are informed that they have to pay non-refundable amount of Rs.250/- as Application Fee through online mode with the help of State Bank e-Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. There will be exemption of fee for those candidates who belong to SC/ST categories.
Step to pay application fee:
Candidates, who are eager to fill up Vacancies in Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited they have to follow some steps for online payment that is given below-
- First of all log on to the website i.e www.onlinesbi.com or go through online payment tab which is given after advertisement on official website.
- This box will be shown there and you need to fill category and then hit on “Proceed” tab.
- Then hit on “Fee Payment” tab and a new page will be open at the screen of your system.
- You have to read complete instructions and then tick Check Box to proceed for payment.
- Hit on “Proceed” tab and a new page will open.
- Select State as Kerala and Type of Corporate / Institution as Industry and press GO button.
- Select “Kerala State Electronic Development Corporation Limited” hit on “SUBMIT” tab.
- Select Payment Category as Application Fee.
- Enter the Advertisement Code and fill necessary details such as Name, DOB, Gender, Name of Father, Remarks if any, Mobile Number and Captcha Code and hit on “Submit” tab.
- After that select the payment option and proceed for payment.
- Note: Note down the SBI Collect Reference Number / DU Number after completing the payment procedure. This DU Number should be entered while filling in the Application form in Keltron website.
- You have to pay through Net banking, Debit cards, Credit Cards and Offline payment.
- You must take a print out of Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) Form for payment through any SBI branch for offline payment.
Direct Link of Guidelines for fee payment: Check Here
Method of selection:
The selection of the candidates for KELTRON Recruitment will be based on some rounds which are well mentioned below-
- Academic qualifications and experience
- Written Test/ Skill Test,
- Group Discussion/Group Activity
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
The final selection of the applying contenders, who are going to apply for KELTRON Vacancies, will be decided on the total number of eligible applicants. No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection process.
For Engineers/Technical Assistants: The written test will be objective in nature. There will be separate written tests. Written tests may be conducted at the same time.
Note: Keltron will not be responsible for the loss of opportunity of the candidates who are applying for both categories.
For Operators: Skill Test will be conducted as selection process for KELTRON Recruitment.
Note: The Written test/Skill Test, Group Discussion/Group Activity and Interview will be conducted at Bangalore.
Place of written test/ skill test:
Note: Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only.
How to apply for Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited?
- Candidates, who are interested in KELTRON Recruitment, must go through the official website that is keltron.org.
- Hit on “Careers” tab which is at the top on the home page.
- After that press the tab of “Openings” which is available on this new page.
- On this new page you must hit on “Here” under “Notification Details”.
- The advertisement of the job will be opened at the screen of your system.
- Candidates have to read complete advertisement and after that, hit on “Here”.
- There are detailed “Advertisements” and you have to hit on “Apply Online”.
- First of all candidates have to pay online fee and after that go for “Apply Online”.
- Fill complete form and upload all relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After that hit on “Submit” tab and candidates are advised to take a print out of the form for further use.
Go Through The Link: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Note1: Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate and OBC candidates have to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Note2: Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active and Keltron will not be responsible for any technical errors related to e-mail correspondence. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
Venue of certificate Verification:
At Keltron Marketing Office,
No 52, St.Johns Road,
Bangalore – 560 042
Dates to remember:
- Last Date to apply online: on or before 20/01/2017
- Certificate Verification: 01.2017
KELTRON Recruitment: Visit Here
Note: For fine points in concern of KELTRON Recruitment candidates have to go through Official Link which is given by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can follow us on Facebook and Google plus for latest updates regarding KELTRON Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: