Kenya Airways Recruitment
A latest career advertisement has been issued by Kenya Airways towards Kenya Airways Recruitment. There is requirement of eligible and most deserving candidates in order to fill the various vacancies of Engineer, Manager, Business Analyst, Cabin Crew and various more.
Those, who are interested to apply for kenya-airways.com Jobs Openings, must fill the application form before the last date. Candidates are hereby informed that, must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Kenya Airways Latest Recruitment.
Jobs in Kenya Airways!!!
This is the brilliant opportunity for those candidates who wish to make their career in private sector. Those, who will be selected for Kenya Airways Jobs Openings, will get best salary by the organization.
For getting more information about Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018-19, you need to go through the entire page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Kenya Airways Recruitment
Kenya Airways Vacancies 2018:
- Direct Entry Pilot
- Training Officer Sales and Ticketing
- Sales and Ticketing Supervisor Retail and Leisure
- Sales Executive Zambia
- Team Leader Cargo
- Sales and Ticketing Agent Uganda
- Sales and Ticketing Agent Burundi
- Station Officer Kigali
- Loyalty Executive
- Technical Interns
- Direct Entry Pilot
- Ticketing Executive
- Airport Ground Staff
- Guest Relation Executive
- Safety Engineers
- Assistant Managers
- Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Communications Engineer
- Software Engineer
Also Check: Private Jobs in India
Essential qualifications for Kenya Airways careers 2018:
Age limit for Kenya Airways Jobs 2018:
To apply for Kenya Airways 2018 Recruitment, candidate Lower age must be 18 years & Upper age of aspirants who are applying is as per the norms. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Rules and Regulations of organization.
Key Skills Required for Kenya Airways India Jobs:
- Excellent communication skills
- Team leading
- Confident and well groomed
- Integrity / Accountability level must be high
- Ability to lead/guide and make decision
Salary Slab for Kenya Airways Vacancy 2018:
Contenders who get selected for the above given posts will receive competitive and attractive stipend which will be offered by the organization.
Must Read: How To Negotiate Salary With HR
Assortment procedure for Kenya Airways Job Vacancy:
|Job position||Responsibility required|
|Training Officer Sales and Ticketing||Should Organize, conduct and evaluate fares and ticketing training and development programs|
|Sales and Ticketing Supervisor Retail and Leisure||To lead and motivate a sales/marketing team that will provide excellent services to the customers so as to generate sales and revenue|
|Sales Executive Zambia||Having ability to sell and promote KQ products and services to customers so as to generate maximum revenue|
|Team Leader Cargo||Able to Organize, conduct & evaluate Ground Services training & development programmes|
|Sales and Ticketing Agent Uganda||To provide excellent service to customer in terms of ticketing reservations and KQ product to generate sales|
|Sales and Ticketing Agent Burundi||Having ability to offer excellent service to customer in terms of ticketing reservations|
|Station Officer Kigali||Monitor that standards of punctuality and customer service are delivered by third parties as per contract and Service Level agreement|
Check Here: 10 Best Companies To Work For In India
Applying process for Kenya Airways Recruitment:
Aspirants who are ready can follow these simple steps represented below:
- Candidates firstly go through the official website of the organization that is com www.kenya-airways.com to apply for Kenya Airways India Recruitment
- Then on home page you need to select the “career” tab from the end of the page.
- Now go to “Looking for a job opening?”, then press on “Recruitment Portal” link
- After that list of various posts will appear, select the suitable post for which you wish to apply.
- Now read whole information carefully and select the “apply now” tab.
- Then you need to fill the format carefully with required details such as name of aspirants, education details, DOB etc.
- Upload your resume/ CV/ updated bio-data/ passport size photographs if required.
- Then check the application form carefully and hit the “submit” button and then take a hard copy of it for further use.
Closing Date for submission of online application form: Last Week of June 2018
For more details related to Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018–19 you may go through Official Link. Applying aspirants can also stay connected to www.recruitmentinboxx.com page by which you can get latest updates regarding vacancy notifications.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|