|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|Personal Assistant (35 posts)||25.08.2017, 22.09.2017, 28.9.2017 & 07.10.2017 (As per post)|
|Developer/ Sr. Technical Officer/ Confidential Assistant Grade II and Plumber/ Pump Operator (32 posts)||13.09.2017, 7.09.2017, 22.8. 2017 (As per post)|
Kerala High Court Recruitment
A career Uplifting Notification has been broadcasted titled as Kerala High Court Recruitment with the aim to recruit well qualified Indian citizens. For appointment of vacant positions of Personal Assistant (PA) (Grade II) To Judge, Developer, Officer, STO and other posts, online applications are invited by the high court of Kerala. Those aspirants who are interested to grasp the opportunity may apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017, by submitting the applications before the ultimate date that is given below.
Overview of the Page:
|HCK Recruitment Details||Educational Qualification & salary|
|Age Limitations||Salary Structure|
|Application Fee||Assortment Procedure|
|Applying Process||Last Date & Note|
Contenders who find themselves suitable for the Kerala High Court Jobs need to appear in Dictation Test followed by the Interview which is going to be held on scheduled dates. It is the brilliant opportunity for those job seekers who want to be the part of apex court in Kerala and Lakshadweep. Interested ones may get detailed information related to Kerala High Court Recruitment from this page which is made by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details:
Personal Assistant: 35 Posts
- Applicants for Kerala High Court Notification must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject awarded or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent qualification
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
- Candidates should satisfy all norms that are required for Kerala High Court Vacancies which includes age criteria that is applicants should born in between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in upper age limit should be provided as Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes should be born between 02/01/1976 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply above mentioned vacancies.
- Candidates belong to other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are also eligible.
Applicants who get selected against Kerala High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment will get amazing amount of pay band of Rs. 27800 – 59400/- per month which will offered by the management committee of the organization.
Get Here: High Court Job Opportunity
- Candidates have to pay requisite fess of Rs. 300 and payment should be made in cash at any branches of the State Bank of India after two banking days on completion of STEP – I Process or on receipt of an SMS alert in this regard, whichever is earlier.
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/ Unemployed differently abled candidates are exempted to pay any type of fees.
Mode Of Recruitment:
- Selection for Kerala High Court PA Recruitment will be made on the basis of aspirant’s performance in dictation Test and Interview. Candidates need to get good marks in these rounds to get selected for Personal Assistant jobs, also aspirants are informed that dictation Test will consist of dictation of a passage (about 1100-1200 words) for 10 minutes at varying speed between 100 and 120 words per minute.
- For the completion of this test, candidates will get 2 ½ hours, so candidates start your preparation from today onwards.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Procedure to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment:
- Log on the official website of Court that is hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Press “Notification” tab which is located at the left side of the home page.
- This will take you on new page containing various vacancies and candidates need to select ‘PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO JUDGE GRADE II’ link.
- Read the complete notification as it has contained all required norms for said recruitment.
- After that candidates need to revisit the previous page and select ‘Apply Online Link’.
- Candidates are informed that registration process will be held in tow steps as Steps 1 is for those who are going to register themselves for first time.
- Step 2 is for those who are already registered and candidates have to select the tab according to their registration.
- After that fill the Application form carefully with all mandatory details and after filling press submit button.
- Upload required documents/certificates, scanned photograph and signature and enter detailed information.
- Press app tab for Final Submission and at last take a print out of it for future use.
Dates To Remember:
- Date of commencement of STEP – I and STEP – II Process: 25.08.2017
- Closure of STEP- I Process: 22.09.2017
- Last date for remittance of Application Fee: 28.09.2017
- Closure of STEP – II Process: 07.10.2017
For other related details regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this Official Site link and for other updates stay tuned with this web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
Kerala High Court Recruitment
Latest job advertisement has been disseminated by Kerala High Court regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment. According to Kerala High Court job notification, the organization is planning to employ 32 eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Developer/ Sr. Technical Officer/ Confidential Assistant Grade II and Plumber/ Pump Operator. Interested candidates who want to apply for Kerala HC Vacancy can fill up the application form through online mode before the below mentioned last dates. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria must not miss the opportunity and should apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017.
The selection committee has planned to conduct written test and interview from the candidates who are applying for Kerala High Court vacancy. You are suggested to first have a look on the eligibility criteria before applying for Kerala High Court job vacancy. To get more details in concern of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018, you may have a look down on this page well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Kerala High Court Vacancies Details:
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|2||Sr. Technical Officer||01|
|3||Sr. Officer/ Technical Assistant||02|
|5||Confidential Assistant Grade II||21|
|6||Plumber/ Pump Operator||01|
Qualification Required & Stipend Details:
|Name of the Post||Consolidated Salary per month||Eligibility|
BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/ MCA degree with Specialization in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT
|Sr. Technical Officer||Rs 30,800/-|
|Sr. Officer/ Technical Assistant||Rs 19,800/-|
|Sr. Developer||Rs 35,291/-|
|Confidential Assistant Grade II||Rs26500/- to 56700/-||
A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant subject and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent qualification.
|Plumber/ Pump Operator||Rs 18000/- to Rs 41500/-||SSLC or equivalent / National Trade Certificate in the trade of Plumber|
Find Out Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- Candidates who are born between 02-01-1981 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants who belong to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes born between 0-01-1976 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive) can apply for the above vacant post.
- Contenders belonging to other Backward Classes born between 02-01-1978 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for the post of Confidential Assistant Grade II have to pay Rs 300/- as an application fee. Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/ Unemployed physically challenged candidates are exempted to pay application fee.
|Name of the Post||Process of Selection|
|Developer||Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Screening / Short listing of the Applications by an expert team, Analytical/Technical Test and Interview.|
|Sr. Technical Officer|
|Sr. Officer/ Technical Assistant|
|Confidential Assistant Grade II||Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Dictation Test and Interview.|
|Plumber/ Pump Operator||Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test or interview.|
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment?
- Firstly, applicants are advised to visit official website of Kerala High Court that is hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Notification” tab given in the left panel of the home page.
- After that you will be on the new page containing all the current vacancies and you need to read the notifications for the appropriate post.
- Now come back to the home page to apply online,
- If you are a new applicant then you have to register yourself by hitting on “New Applicant” link.
- After completing Step I you can go for Step II.
- Now, tap on “apply online” link and fill Kerala High Court online application form.
- You are suggested to enter all the required details in High Court of Kerala Vacancy Application form and then hit on submit button.
- After that you have to upload scanned photograph and signature and enter detailed information.
- Now you can finally hit on “Final Submission” button.
- An application number and key number will be generated, you are suggested to note down the number for future usage.
- Finally, you can take a print out of filled application form.
- You must bring all the required documents for verification at time of interview.
Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification Links: Get Here
|Plumber/ Pump Operator|
|Date of commencement of Step-I and Step-II Process||10 .08.2017|
|Closure of STEP- I Process||13.09.2017|
|Last date for remittance of Application Fee||20.09.2017|
|Closure of STEP – II Process||27.09.2017|
|Developer, Sr. Technical Officer, Sr. Technical Assistant, Sr. Developer|
|Date of commencement of Step-I and Step-II Process||07.8. 2017|
|Date of closure of Step-II Process & Final Submission||22.8. 2017|
|Confidential Assistant Grade-II|
|Date of commencement of STEP – I and STEP – II Process||07.08. 2017|
|Closure of STEP- I Process||07.09. 2017|
|Last date for remittance of Application Fee||15.09.2017|
|Closure of STEP – II Process||26.09.2017|
Find Out Current: Kerala Jobs
For more details related to Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017–2018, you may visit the Official Link. To get free e mail alerts you may subscribe to our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Kerala High Court Recruitment
Kerala High Court has released a job notification named as Kerala High Court Recruitment. Online applications are invited through eligible candidates for filling up the vacant post of Mechanics. Interested candidates may register themselves for Kerala High Court jobs through online mode by visiting its official website that is hckrecruitment.nic.in before the last date that is 25-08-2017. Contenders who fulfill eligibility criteria of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017, they should not miss the chance to apply for Kerala High Court job vacancies.
Applicants have to upload their signature and recent passport size photograph on application form while submitted it through online mode. The selection of eligible candidates will be done based on written test and interview which will be organized by Kerala High Court department. Aspirants who want to know more details about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 may go through the beneath segment of this page which is well designed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Kerala High Court Vacancies:
- Motor Car Mechanic Grade II
- Applying candidates should have completed SSLC from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must also have Diploma or I.T.I. certificate in Automobile Engineering from a recognized university or an institute.
- Contenders should also have Valid Light Motor Vehicle driving licence.
Find Out More:
- Individuals born between 02-01-1981 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes born between 0-01-1976 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Contenders who belong to other Backward Classes should born between 02-01-1978 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Candidates who will be selected for above mentioned post will be paid by an impressive amount of Rs.22200 – 48000 which will be paid by the organization. Other allowances and facilities will also be providing to candidates.
Kerala High Court is going to conduct a written test and interview for selection of eligible candidates for above prescribed post. Applicants who will qualify written test will be called for interview. Invited contenders in interview are required to carry their all relevant documents and certificates for verification procedure.
Application fee has been fixed by organization which is divided according to category wise. Candidates belong to general and OBC categories have to submit Rs.300 which will submit through Fee Payment Challan. Payment of fee by Demand Draft/Cheque/Money Orders/Postal Orders etc. will not be accepted. Contenders who belong to SC/ST and PWD category has not need to pay application fee.
Handy Steps to Fill Online Application Form:
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website of Kerala High Court that is hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “apply online” section which will be divided into sections these are STEP-I and STEP-II.
- Firstly, new applicants have to register themselves by hit on “Registered Applicant” link.
- After that, go to part II who have completed Part I by register themselves.
- Now, go to “apply online” link and fill Kerala High Court online application form.
- Enter all required details in application form which are asking for filling vacant tabs.
- After that, hit on “submit” button.
- After completing the Step-I, then in STEP-II-Registered Applicant, the candidate has to upload scanned photograph and signature and enter detailed information.
- Now, applicants are required to finally choose “Final Submission” button.
- Below after, an application Number and Key Number will be generated which should be noted down safely for future use.
- At last, you can take a print out copy of duly filled application form Take and need to bring all the original documents for verification at the time of Interview.
Kerala High Court Recruitment – Get Official Notification
|Last Date To Submit Online Application Form||25-08-2017|
|Last Date For Remittance Of Application Fee||31-08-2017|
|Closure Of STEP – II Process||13-09-2017|
You may go through Official Link for collect further information regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017–2018. You can subscribe us through our free mail service or like our page on face book or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.