Kerala High Court Recruitment
High Court of Kerala has advertised an employment notification for the post of Assistant tilted as Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016. Online Applications are invited to hire the enthusiastic contenders to fill the vacant post of Assistant. Visitors are mentors to stay joined with us and get the most recent notification regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who are looking for such recruitment can apply online by following the instructions steps mentioned below and submit the application form before the closure date which is 19th August 2016. Here we are providing you essential information about Kerala High Court Vacancies by the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is presented by the team.
Kerala High Court Recruitment
Name of the Post:
- A bachelor Degree is must for the candidates who are going to apply for Kerala High Court Jobs and it should be done from a recognized University in Kerala.
- The candidates should have good knowledge in operating computer operations.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Aspirants will be eligible only if they born between 2nd Jan 1975 and 1st Jan 1998 i.e. the age should be between 18 years to 41 years. Age relaxation will be allotted to SC/ST/OBC category according to the norms of High court.
Culling candidates for Kerala High Court Assistant Job will get an impressive package of Rs.13900 – Rs. 24040/- per month.
Contestants will be short listed according to their performance in the Written Test which is followed by the Interview. The candidates need minimum 35% to qualify the interview.
What will be the Pattern of Written Test?
|Types of Test||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Test||100 marks||75 minutes|
|Descriptive Test||40 marks||30 minutes|
|Interview||10 marks||According to the interviewer|
Procedure to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates visit the official website that is hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Home page will appear and you have to move your cursor to the “Apply Online” option.
- It is categorized into two parts that are STEP-I and STEP-II.
- New Applicants is the first step for registration of the applicants and Registered applicants is the second part for those who had completed Step-I.
- Firstly applicants have to hit the STEP-I- New Applicants and then proceed for the post willing to apply.
- Then fill an application form in prescribed manner and press on the “Submit” button.
- After completing the Step-I, then in STEP-II-Registered Applicant, the candidate has to upload scanned photograph and signature and enter detailed information.
- Then, after completing the details in second step then choose “Final Submission” button.
- The candidates are advised to keep their Application Number and Key Number safely for future use.
- Take a hard copy of application form and need to bring all the original documents for verification at the time of Interview.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Commencing date to apply online||11th July 2016|
|Closing Date of Step-I and II process||19th August 2016|
Aspirants can obtain all the details through the Official Notification as provided below. Job seekers can get the future information about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 through the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or you can bookmark the page by using ctrl+D to get instant access.
Advertisement Link: Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Notice
Kerala High Court Recruitment
Kerala High Court has circulated a Notification about Kerala High Court Recruitment. The organization invites application form from the capable and talented job hunters for filling up the Confidential Assistant Gr.II post. Applicants who have required eligibility may apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 by sending the application form before the closing date which is mentioned below.
Aspirants who want to grow their career in the government sector they must clutch this before the closing date which is 27th July 2016. Job hunters may gather complete details about Kerala High Court Jobs by scrolling down this page which is well modified by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
Confidential Assistant Gr.II
Candidates who are going to apply for Kerala High Court Vacancies must have Bachelor’s Degree in any subject awarded and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent qualification from recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
The age of Latin Catholics/Anglo Indians & Muslims should be between 18 years to 39 years and the age of candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes should be between 18 years to 41 years.
Application Fee For Kerala High Court Vacancy:
Applicants will have to pay Rs 250/- as an application fee and the candidates who belongs to reserved category are exempted from payment of fee.
Read Also: How to Download Bank Challan Form
Selected applicants may get good and impressive amount of salary that is Rs. 13210 – 22360 per month.
Selection process for Kerala High Court Recruitment will be done on the basis of Dictation Test and Interview that will be taken by the Kerala High Court authority.
Read Here Tips For Test/ Interview:
How To Apply For Kerala High Court Recruitment?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Kerala High Court that is nic.in
- Then candidates are required to select the notification tab that is visible left side of the home page.
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job notifications you have to select the “CONFIDENTIAL ASSISTANT GRADE-II” link.
- Now the notification will be shown on your computer screen.
- You need to read the complete notification carefully.
- After that you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then candidates have to fill the application form with all the details which are required.
- While filling the application form you need to upload necessary documents such as qualification certificate, experience certificate, birth certificate, caste certificate etc and passport size photograph.
- Then you need to recheck of the application form and also take a print out of it for further process.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
- Starting date for sending the application form: 27th June 2016
- Closing date for sending the application form: 27th July 2016
- Closing date for submit the application fee: 06th August 2016
Get More: Jobs in Kerala
Candidates, to attain more information about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016, please visit this Official Notice. In order to acquire upcoming Kerala High Court notification stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section