|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
Kerala High Court Recruitment
Kerala High Court Recruitment Process is going to be commenced from 10/10/2017 to 23/11/2017 for hiring eligible candidates on Electrician Posts. Through Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 advertisement, organization has notified the appliers about the written test and Interview process.
Eligible contenders are advised to submit their application fee till 16/11/2017 and attach fee slip along with the relevant documents while submission of the application forms. Move your cursor downwards for more details related to Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 as our team www.recruitmentinboxx.com is designed it accordingly.
Contenders going to apply for High Court of Kerala Latest Notification must have SSLC or equivalent. Contenders need to have National Trade Certificate in trade of electrician or equivalent qualification along with the 2 years experience.
Check Here: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Requisite Age Criteria:
- The minimum age of the candidates for Kerala High Court Electrician Recruitment must be 18 years.
- The upper age must not be exceeding 50 years and born candidates between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to other backward classes born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1999 are eligible to apply.
Required Application Fee for Kerala High Court Jobs:
- Applying contenders for Latest Jobs in High Court of Kerala are required to make the payment of the application fee of Rs. 300/-.
- This non- refundable Fee will be submitted by Demand draft/ cheque/ money orders/ postal orders.
- There will be exemption of application fee for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST and reserved categories.
Hiring Procedure for Kerala High Court Vacancies:
Selection of the applying contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and interview, conducted by the organization as per their norms.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Scale of Pay for selected candidates:
Finally assorted contenders will receive pay scale of Rs. 18000- 41500/- and other allowances will be admissible to the contenders according to the norms of the organization.
Way to submit Kerala High Court Electrician Application Form:
Contenders going to apply for Kerala High Court Vacancy are informed that recruitment process comprises two parts Step I and step II which are well mentioned below, so please have a look below!!
- First of all, contenders must visit to the official website of the organization that is hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Afterwards you have to press “Notifications” tab, presented at the left side on the home page.
- Now select “ELECTRICIAN” and hit the link of “View Notification”.
- Then notification will open in PDF form and you must read it carefully.
- Eligible contenders are required to go for the submission of the application in two steps.
- New applicants have to hit the tab of “Apply Online” at the right side of the web page.
- Now you need to enter the requisite details for the registration.
- At last upload relevant documents along with scanned signature and photograph.
- Already registered candidates have to upload his/ her signature and recent photograph.
- Then you need to submit application form by filling asked details.
- You need to make the payment of the application fee and generate challan number.
- Recheck the form and send it for final submission by pressing “Submit” tab.
Download Here>>>> Kerala High Court Job Notification
|Date of commencement of STEP-I and STEP-II Process||10/10/2017|
|Closure of STEP-I Process||09/11/2017|
|Last date for remittance of Application Fee||16/11/2017|
|Closure of STEP-II Process||23/11/2017|
Note: To obtain more details about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017–2018, contenders can reach to this Official Link also. If you want to be updated with latest news related to high court of Kerala, stay tuned with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL + D or following us on Facebook and Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|High Court Job Opportunity||Kerala Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
Kerala High Court Recruitment
Apply now for a latest advertisement titled as Kerala High Court Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible and hard working candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Carpenter. Aspirants, who fulfill the eligibility criteria needed for the job, may apply via online process. The last date for filling up online applications is 20/10/2017 (for Step-1 Process) and 06/11/2017 (for Step-2 Process). Aspirants may go through the below section of this page to get more details about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017.
Job Seekers, who are looking for jobs may get the advantage of this opportunity by getting recruit on the post of carpenter. Before applying online applicants must go through the information related to Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 on the beneath segment of this page, well supplied by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Carpenter
Applicants, who want to apply for Kerala High Court Jobs, they must be pass in standard VII or its equivalent. Applicants must have I.T.I Certificate in the Trade and carpentry or its qualification or 10 years experience as carpenter.
Get Here: Sarkari Naukri By Qualification
Aspirants, applying for Kerala High Court Carpenter Recruitment, they must born between 02/01/1981 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in age will be considered as per the norms.
Applicants, selected for Kerala High Court Carpenter Vacancy, will get Rs. 18000-41500/- as monthly remuneration with compensatory allowance of Rs. 250/- offered by the organization.
For applying against Kerala High Court Notification, aspirants have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee. Candidates with reserved category are exempted for payment of application fee.
Applicants will be selected for Kerala High Court Vacancies on the basis of their performances in written test/ Skill Test and Interview, which is going to be held by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
How to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment?
Applicants, who want to fill Kerala High Court Online Application form, may follow some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you must logon to the official website of Kerala High Court that is hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Notification” link, available at the left side of home page.
- On the next page, you will get many links but you must choose “View Notification” link, located in front of “CARPENTER” post.
- You will get a PDF file, in which all the details about the job are mentioned. You need to read all the details carefully.
- After wards you need to come back to the home page and then you need to press “Step-1” at the right side of page.
- Select the post you want to apply and fill all the details asked in registration form.
- After that you need to hit on “Step-2” and use your “UserID/Password” in respective blanks.
- Fill all the details in application form and upload the required documents in it and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Get Here >> Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification
|Starting Date for Applying Online||20/09/2017|
|Last Date for Step-1 Process||20/10/2017|
|Last Date for Remittance of Application fee||28/10/2017|
|Closing Date for Step-2 Process||06/11/2017|
Applicants may get entire details about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 by visiting the Official Link. You may stay linked with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Applicants having any query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.