Kerala High Court Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 38 Asst vacancies under Kerala High Court Recruitment. Those candidates who are interested have to undergo registration Step I/II Process to apply for Assistant Vacancies through online mode of application process.
Before going to apply online for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018, applicants are advised to go through A2-6916/2016/REC1 which is provided on its official portal containing all the details regarding vacant positions and its eligibility criteria. Candidates, who will satisfy the entire requirements, will be only considering suitable for current vacancies.
Get High Court of Kerala 38 Assistant Vacancies Details Here!!!
Contenders who want to apply for High Court of Kerala Recruitment will be required to apply online by visiting its official portal and successfully go through both the steps of application process as prescribed by the authority. Candidates will be able to fill their online application forms till the last date that is 20-08-2018.
Fetch more detailed information regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018- 2019 go through the content provided in the below section of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Kerala High Court Recruitment
Post Name: Assistant
Total No. of Kerala High Court Vacancies: 38
Candidates who will have Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree/Law degree with minimum 50% of aggregate marks will be considered eligible for the Assistant posts under Kerala High Court Recruitment.
Find More Latest: Law Jobs
Those contenders who are willing to apply for Kerala High Court Assistant posts must have born between following dates as mentioned below according to the categories as decided by the government of Kerala.
|Category||Born Between (both days inclusive)|
|Unreserved||02-01-1982 and 01-01-2000|
|SC/ST||02-01-1977 and 01-01-2000|
|OBC||02-01-1979 and 01-01-2000|
Candidates who will qualify the selection process of Kerala High Court for the vacant posts of Assistant will be paid Rs.27, 800/- to Rs.59, 400/- per month as their salary towards service to the organization.
Kerala High Court Recruitment Procedure:
Payment towards online application form is to be submitted by the aspirants belonging to unreserved categories which is to be paid through system generated Fee Payment Challan or online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Application for Kerala High Court Recruitment:
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of High Court of Kerala that is highcourtofkerala.nic.in to fill their online application form for assistant vacancies.
- On the home page of the official portal press on “Recruitment” tab provided on the menu bar.
- Now hit the “Recruitment Calendar” link which you will get after scrolling down the current page.
- Select the post name and go for the Step I Process of online application.
- Login or register in if you are new user and set an Id password for Step II Process.
- After completing the registration process log in to the portal and fill your appeared application form correctly.
- Upload the relevant documents, signature and photograph and complete the payment of application fee.
- At last hit the “Submit” tab and also take print out of the duly submitted application form for future use.
Important Dates for Kerala High Court Recruitment:
|Closure of STEP-I Process||20-08-2018|
|Last date for remittance of Application Fee||31-08-2018|
|Closure of STEP-II Process||06-09-2018|
Check Now More: Latest High Court Recruitment
Candidates are advised to visit Kerala High Court Official Website on regular basis so that they may not miss out any latest update regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018-2019. Also, they may follow us on Facebook and Google+ for more information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Kerala Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|