Kerala PSC Result
Kerala public service Commission has released Kerala PSC Result. Candidates, who appeared for Departmental Tests against Kerala PSC Recruitment, can check their Kerala PSC departmental result on this page. Kerala PSC departmental exam was conducted form 30//01/2017 to 17/01/2017 by the organization for filling up vacant posts. Candidates can look out their Kerala PSC Rank List through below section of this page. Aspirants can get entire details regarding Kerala PSC Result 2017 by scroll down.
Highlights of this Page:
Status of keralapsc.gov.in Result
Steps to Download KPSC Result
Direct Link to Download KPSC Exam Result
Aspirants, who appeared in Kerala PSC exam to get jobs in Kerala and now eagerly waiting for Kerala PSC Results can download their result and go ahead for further process. Candidates must follow the guidelines stated below, which are well furnished by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How to download Kerala PSC Result?
Candidates, who want to check their Kerala PSC departmental result, must follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you must go though the official website of Kerala Public Service that is keralapsc.gov.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Department Test” link, which is available in Online Services Section at the bottom of Home Page.
- On the next page you need to find “DEPARTMENTAL TEST RESULTS” link and press it.
- You will get result page as:
- You are required to fill “Examination Name” and “Registration Number” in respective place and press “Show Result” button.
- Within few seconds you will get your Kerala PSC Rank List on your computer screen.
- You must take a print out of KPSC exam results for future uses.
Direct Link>> Kerala PSC Result
Kerala Public Service Commission has conducted recruitment examination form 30//01/2017 to 17/01/2017. to select eligible candidates to hire them on the vacant posts. Huge number of candidates has appeared for this recruitment examination against Kerala PSC recruitment and now eagerly waiting for its result. So candidates can take a deep breath as keralapsc.gov.in Result has been published on official website of organization. Aspirants can download their result by following the steps mentioned above.
Further Procedure for Kerala PSC Results:
Candidates are informed that they have to download duplicate certificates of Kerala PSC departmental test results. For this aspirants need to send application form in prescribed format, which can download through online mode or from this page. Applications should reach to the department before the closing date. Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- for certificate (Online/Conventional) towards the Head of Account – 0051-PSC- 800-State PSC -99-Other Receipts.
Download Application Form for Duplicate Certificates: PRESS HERE
Important Instructions to the Applicants for Duplicate Certificates:
- Applicants need to fill Name of Test, Papers Passed, Reg. No. and Year of passing the Test.
- Candidates have to produce the Original Admission Tickets. If your Admission Tickets are missing; you have to produce an Affidavit in the prescribed form, countersigned by your Head of Office along with a fee of Rs 150/-for each Admission Ticket (Head of Account – 0051-PSC-105-State PSC-99- Examination Fee)
- Aspirants must submit the application form along with the declaration, duly signed and countersigned by a Judicial Magistrate stating that Original Certificate has been irrecoverably lost.
- Candidates need to mention the Original Certificate Number with the Date and Name of Test passed.
- Aspirants have to produce the copies of 1st page and page of Service Book in which details of Departmental Test entered, duly attested by the HOD/Head of Office.
Find Out Here Latest: Kerala Jobs
Candidates are suggested to go through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission to get their Kerala PSC Result 2017. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. You can also bookmark our page by hitting Ctrl+D.
Kerala PSC Result
Lookout…!!!! Kerala Public Service Commission has declared Kerala PSC Result for those candidates who had participated in Kerala PSC Exam for Inspector/ Asst/ Keeper post that was held on 20-05-2015. Commission has released rank list on its official portal. So, willing candidates may get Kerala PSC Result 2017 online through this web page.
Short look of this page
How to download KPSC Result?
|Direct Official Links||Fact about Organization|
Candidates appeared for the examination of Kerala PSC Recruitment, may check out their KPSC Result for attending further process of selection that is documents verification etc. As, candidates who have cleared this stage have to undergo through the further round for final selection. Aspirants must follow the steps for getting the Kerala Public Service Commission Result as mentioned below on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Please have a look…
How to check Kerala PSC Result?
Aspirants who have applied for Kerala Public Service Commission Exam can follow below mentioned steps to check your merit list-
- Aspirants are firstly required to log on to the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Then contenders are required to select ‘latest updates’ tab which is given on top menu bar on the home page.
- After that candidates have to press on “PROBABILITY LIST – LIVESTOCK INSPECTOR GRII/ – POULTRY ASSISTANT / MILK RECORDER / STORE KEEPER / ENUMERATOR – EX-SERVICEMEN ONLY – ANIMAL HUSBANDRY – KKD” link OR “PROBABILITY LIST – LIVE STOCK INSPECTOR GR II / POULTRY ASSISTANT / MILK RECORDER / STORE KEEPER / ENUMERATOR – ANIMAL HUSBANDRY – KKD” Link.
- By hitting above said link a PDF file will be opened having the name of shortlisted candidates along with their roll numbers.
- Applicants may search out their name and roll number in this PDF file.
- If it will match your query, then download the outcome of exam and get a hard copy of it for further process.
Check Official Link: Kerala PSC Result
Know the Organizing Body:
In year 1956, Kerala Public Service Commission was established. The head office of the commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. This Commission organizes various recruitment exams and interviews to recruit eligible candidates to fill relevant posts. Candidates who had succeeded in qualifying this exam may check their result by following the above mentioned steps for appearing to further process. Aspirants may also go through given notification for getting the outcome for same.
Get Here: Latest PSC Notification
Candidates may check their Kerala PSC Result 2017 through above Official Link.
For getting more details in regard of any exam, exam schedule and score card you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You may also subscribe our free E-Mail service to get updates in your inbox. Appliers may also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com page by pressing CTRL+D for having instant access to this page.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
MPPSC Recruitment 2017 – mppscdemo.in AE/Lecturer Vacancy Notification
TS PGECET 2017–2018 Notification tspgecet.org Exam Online Application
IWAI Recruitment 2017 – Inland Waterways Authority of India Latest Vacancy
LPU NEST Application Form 2017–2018 Engg/MBA Entrance, Scholarship Test
Kerala PSC Result
Available To Download Latest Kerala PSC Result from Here…Kerala Public Service Commission was organized this exam for the post of Tradesman (Moulding/Foundry) – (Pathanamthitta) in Technical Education Department. Applicants, who’ve given Kerala PSC Recruitment Exam which was held on 16/10/2014, may lookout their Rank List / Kerala PSC Result 2017 from this page.
Applicants, you may also download Kerala PSC Exam Result from official web portal by taking below mentioned steps. The keralapsc.gov.in Result is brought into force with effect from 30/12/2016. For more information about Kerala Public Service Commission Exam Results, you may scroll down this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Kerala PSC Rank List
|Reg No||Applicants’ Name||Total||DOB|
|100133||Krishnadas K R||36.0000||20/10/1988|
|100185||Binu K S||33.3300||28/05/1988|
|100003||Rajeev K P||28.0000||19/06/1978|
|100140||Arun G Ramachandran||24.3300||17/05/1987|
|Muslim Applicants List|
|Latin Catholics / Anglo Indian|
|100169||Nirmal Xavier K||8.6700||29/03/1980|
Candidates may download your Kerala PSC Result 2017 from this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about recruitment, admit card etc.
Kerala PSC Result
Lookout Kerala PSC Result for Lab Attenders Vacancies! Kerala Public Service Commission has announced KPSC Result to fill up various vacant positions of Lab Attenders. Aspirants who had qualified the written test are informed that commission is going to organize document verification round of different batch on below specified date. Aspirants can check list of shortlisted applicants through this page. Participants may check all details on Kerala PSC Result 2017 from here.
Candidates who are looking for their list of shortlisted applicants for Verification of Documents which is going to be held on 3rd, 4th, 5th and 12th January 2017, may simply download it by striking on the official link tailored below on this page. You may also follow below specified instructions to download Kerala PSC Verification list. For further detailed information aspirants have to read it till bottom which will provide you venue, list of documents to be brought, further process, etc. on this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Download Kerala PSC Result – Get PDF File
Kerala Public Service Commission was established in year 1956 and it is formerly known as KPSC or Kerala PSC. The head office of the commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. Main purpose or function of the commission is to fill up the various vacant positions under the civil services of the state by eligible and skilled candidates through conducting written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview as per positions.
Kerala PSC Examination Details:
Aspirants, who had appeared for the written test which was conducted on 27th November 2015 to fill up Lab Attenders posts and had qualified it, are now invited for next round of selection. Applicants may check the shortlisted list or Kerala PSC Cut off Marks through this page.
The candidates who are shortlisted are now invited for document verification round by the commission. Contenders who had qualified written test have to attend the verification of document round which will be held on 3rd, 4th, 5th and 12th January 2017 on below specified address.
Must Check: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
Documents to be produced at the time of Verification:
Applicants have to bring Original and self attested copies of following documents-
- 7th Class Pass certificate/ SSLC (for LGS in General Edn. Dept)
- Service Certificate in the prescribed format as shown below (as per Gazette Notification).
- Any Identification Certificate approved by the Kerala Public Service Commission/ Office Identification Certificate.
Venue for Document Verification:
KPSC Examination Hall,
Also Check: Upcoming Jobs By Organization
|Date of Kerala PSC Document Verification as per Register Numbers||03.01.2017|
Candidates may also download Kerala PSC Result directly through the official link. As soon as latest updates about Kerala PSC Result 2017 will available, we will update this page. So till then, stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
May Like To Read This Section:
|Kerala PSC Recruitment||Kerala PSC Books|
|Kerala PSC Answer key||Kerala PSC Syllabus|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test||Kerala PSC Solved Question Papers|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Kerala PSC Exam Time Table|