Kerala PSC Result
Available To Download Latest Kerala PSC Result from Here…Kerala Public Service Commission was organized this exam for the post of Tradesman (Moulding/Foundry) – (Pathanamthitta) in Technical Education Department. Applicants, who’ve given Kerala PSC Recruitment Exam which was held on 16/10/2014, may lookout their Rank List / Kerala PSC Result 2017 from this page.
This Page Contains:
|Status Of Results|
|Shortlisted Candidates List|
|Process To Download Score Card|
|Direct Link To Download PDF|
Applicants, you may also download Kerala PSC Exam Result from official web portal by taking below mentioned steps. The keralapsc.gov.in Result is brought into force with effect from 30/12/2016. For more information about Kerala Public Service Commission Exam Results, you may scroll down this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Kerala PSC Rank List
|Reg No||Applicants’ Name||Total||DOB|
|100133||Krishnadas K R||36.0000||20/10/1988|
|100185||Binu K S||33.3300||28/05/1988|
|100003||Rajeev K P||28.0000||19/06/1978|
|100140||Arun G Ramachandran||24.3300||17/05/1987|
|Muslim Applicants List|
|Latin Catholics / Anglo Indian|
|100169||Nirmal Xavier K||8.6700||29/03/1980|
Get Here: Latest PSC Notification
How To Download Kerala PSC Result?
Applicants, who have appeared in exam, can check their Kerala PSC Cut Off Marks by following steps.
- Job appliers will have to open official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission which is www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Latest Updates” tab from top menu bar.
- Select “RANKED LIST – TRADESMAN – MOULDING / FOUNDRY – TECHNICAL EDUCATION – PTA” link from opened page.
- After that, your Kerala Public Service Commission Results will be displayed in front of you.
- Find their roll no. from it and get printout of it, keep it safe for future need.
Must Read: How To Check Result Online Using Internet?
Candidates may download your Kerala PSC Result 2017 from this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about recruitment, admit card etc.
Kerala PSC Result
Lookout Kerala PSC Result for Lab Attenders Vacancies! Kerala Public Service Commission has announced KPSC Result to fill up various vacant positions of Lab Attenders. Aspirants who had qualified the written test are informed that commission is going to organize document verification round of different batch on below specified date. Aspirants can check list of shortlisted applicants through this page. Participants may check all details on Kerala PSC Result 2017 from here.
Candidates who are looking for their list of shortlisted applicants for Verification of Documents which is going to be held on 3rd, 4th, 5th and 12th January 2017, may simply download it by striking on the official link tailored below on this page. You may also follow below specified instructions to download Kerala PSC Verification list. For further detailed information aspirants have to read it till bottom which will provide you venue, list of documents to be brought, further process, etc. on this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How to Check Kerala PSC Result:
To check Kerala PSC Mark List applicants have to follow below specified few simple instructions-
- Initially candidates have to log on to the official website of the organization that is keralapsc.gov.in
- Then after reaching the home page you have to hit the link “LAB ASSISTANTS IN KHSE (LAB ATTENDER’S TEST)-ELIGIBILITY TEST – VERIFICATION SHEDULE AND SERVICE CERTIFICATE” which is given at the center of the page.
- Now list of shortlisted candidates for document verification will display in the PDF form.
- Then you have to check it carefully it contains date, time, batches, register no. and other information read it carefully.
- Finally you have to appear for the verification on below specified venue.
Download Kerala PSC Result – Get PDF File
Kerala Public Service Commission was established in year 1956 and it is formerly known as KPSC or Kerala PSC. The head office of the commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. Main purpose or function of the commission is to fill up the various vacant positions under the civil services of the state by eligible and skilled candidates through conducting written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview as per positions.
Kerala PSC Examination Details:
Aspirants, who had appeared for the written test which was conducted on 27th November 2015 to fill up Lab Attenders posts and had qualified it, are now invited for next round of selection. Applicants may check the shortlisted list or Kerala PSC Cut off Marks through this page.
The candidates who are shortlisted are now invited for document verification round by the commission. Contenders who had qualified written test have to attend the verification of document round which will be held on 3rd, 4th, 5th and 12th January 2017 on below specified address.
Must Check: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
Documents to be produced at the time of Verification:
Applicants have to bring Original and self attested copies of following documents-
- 7th Class Pass certificate/ SSLC (for LGS in General Edn. Dept)
- Service Certificate in the prescribed format as shown below (as per Gazette Notification).
- Any Identification Certificate approved by the Kerala Public Service Commission/ Office Identification Certificate.
Venue for Document Verification:
KPSC Examination Hall,
Also Check: Upcoming Jobs By Organization
|Date of Kerala PSC Document Verification as per Register Numbers||03.01.2017|
Candidates may also download Kerala PSC Result directly through the official link. As soon as latest updates about Kerala PSC Result 2017 will available, we will update this page. So till then, stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
May Like To Read This Section:
|Kerala PSC Recruitment||Kerala PSC Books|
|Kerala PSC Answer key||Kerala PSC Syllabus|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test||Kerala PSC Solved Question Papers|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Kerala PSC Exam Time Table|