Kerala PSC Syllabus
Download Kerala PSC Syllabus PDF of Upcoming Teacher/Lecturer/Technical Asst/ Constable/ AE Examinations!! Kerala Public Service Commission is all set to conduct examination for assessing the capability of the applying contenders for the Latest Kerala PSC Recruitment.
In order to guide contenders, we have provided Kerala Public Service Commission Syllabus for the examination, scheduled to be conducted in the month of May, June, July and August 2018. Those aspirants, who have submitted their KPSC Online forms, must go for the preparation of the examination with the help of Kerala PSC syllabus PDF Online.
Download Kerala PSC Syllabus PDF
Apart from Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018-19, contenders can avail information regarding Kerala PSC Exam Pattern for Teacher/Lecturer/Technical Asst/ Constable/ AE Examination by moving their cursor downwards on this page.
Applicants are advised to check the page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for all the detailed information concerning Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018 for various positions such as Teacher, Lecturer, Police Constable and assistant engineer.
Kerala PSC Syllabus
Download Kerala PSC Teacher/Lecturer/Technical Asst/Constable/AE Syllabus PDF
|Kerala PSC Syllabus June 2018||Download Here|
|Kerala PSC Syllabus July 2018||Download Here|
|Kerala PSC Syllabus August 2018||Download Here|
Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018 of TECHNICAL ASSISTANT LEGAL METROLOGY
(Category No.436/2016) PART I General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Renaissance in Kerala
Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018 Mechanical Engineering
MODULE – I
|Properties Of Materials||Classification Of Gauges|
|Gas Welding||Defects Of Welding|
|Foundry||Allowances On Pattern|
|Metals And Alloys||Metal Cutting|
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
MODULE – II
|Properties Of Fluids||Fluid Pressure And Its Measurements|
|Losses Of Head In Pipes||Pumps|
|Stress And Strain||Friction|
MODULE – III
|Boiler||Properties Of Steam|
|Steam Condensers||Power Plants|
|Renewable Source Of Energy||Management|
|Different Types Of Ownership||Organizational Structure|
|Objectives Of Training||Wages|
|Incentives||Classification Of Cooling Systems Governing Of IC Engines|
|Transmission Systems||Fundamentals Of Thermodynamics|
Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018 Instrumentation
- Generalized Instrumentation System
- Primary sensing
- Variable conversion
- Data transmission
- Variable manipulation
- Data presentation elements with examples – Classify instruments such as Absolute and secondary instruments
- Deflection and Null deflection Instruments
- Analog and Digital Instruments
- Indicating, Recording and Controlling Functions of Instruments
- Units of various electrical and non-electrical quantities
- standards of measurements
- International standards, Primary standards, Secondary standards, Working Standards Static
- Characteristics : Accuracy, Precision, Sensitivity, Linearity, Resolution, Hysteresis, Reproducibility, Drift etc with problems to calculate these parameters – Limiting Error – Relative Limiting Error – Gross Error, systematic Error, Random Error.
- Active, Passive, Analog And Digital
- Sensors And Transducers
- Mechanical And Electrical Transducer With Examples
- Principle Of Resistive Transducers
- Principle Of Operation Of Linear And Rotary Potentiometer
- Sensitivity Of Linear And Rotary Potentiometer
- Loading Effect
- Strain Gauges
- Expression For Gauge Factor
- Types Of Strain Gauges
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Semiconductor Strain Gauges
- Strain Gauge Bridge Circuit.
Know Here: How To Study While Doing Job
- Variable Inductance Transducer
- Classification Of Inductive Transducers
- Variable Reluctance And Variable Eddy Current Inductive Transducer
- Construction And Working Of LVDT
- Applications Of LVDT
- Different Types Of Magnetic Transducers
- Working Of Search Coils
- Operation Of Magneto Resistive Transducer
- Magneto Resistive And Magneto Strictive Transducer
- Hall Effect Transducer
Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018 Vocational Teacher In Dairying (Milk Products) Vocational Higher Secondary Education (Category No. 550/2014)
KPSC Syllabus-PART I
General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala
Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- Salient features of the Constitution – Preamble- Its significance and its place in the interpretation of the Constitution.
- Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy – Relation between
- Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles – Fundamental Duties.
- Executive – Legislature – Judiciary – Both at Union and State Level. – Other
- Constitutional Authorities.
- Centre-State Relations – Legislative – Administrative and Financial.
- Services under the Union and the States.
- Emergency Provisions.
- Amendment Provisions of the Constitution
Social Welfare Legislations and Programmes
- Social Service Legislations like Right to Information Act,
- Prevention of atrocities against Women & Children, Food Security Act, Environmental Acts etc. and
- Social Welfare Programmes like Employment Guarantee Programme, Organ and Blood Donation etc.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018 – PART II
- Management of milking cows-pregnant cows, heifers and calves-care at calving-Feeding, classification of feed stuffs, computation of ration Breeding-breeds, cross breeding-artificial insemination-Housing of cattle Signs of health, common diseases, measures for control-Routine operations in the farm-Clean milk production.
- Agronomic practices-Farming systems with forage crops – multiple cropping, intercropping, mixed cropping, relay (P.T.O.) cropping , crop rotation-Fodder production scenario in Kerala-Fodder grasses and legumes-Pasture and grassland management-Forage preservation.
- Filtration, clarification homogenisation, standardisation, pasteurisation, sterilization, cleaning and sanitization-Materials and sanitary features of the dairy equipments, sanitary pumps –
- Evaporation: its basic principles – Boilers – different evaporators-
- Drying: Principle of drying, spray drier and vacuum driers-Basic refrigeration cycles and
- Concepts: Psychrometry.
Kerala PSC Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2018- Quantitative Aptitude
- Boats and streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Surds and Indices.
- Alligation and Mixture.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Train.
- HCF and LCM.
- Problems on Ages.
- Compound Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Problems on Trains
Check Out: Aptitude Questions And Answers
KPSC Kerala Civil Police Officer Syllabus 2018- Computer Knowledge
- Internet Usage
- Computer Hardware.
- Operating System.
- Computer Software.
- MS Word.
- I/O System Organization.
- Data representation.
- MS Power-Point
- MS Excel.
- Processor Design.
- Memory Organization.
- Control Unit Design.
- Use of Basic Data Structures.
- Personal Computers and their Typical users.
Must Check: PSC Exam Books for Preparation
Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus 2018- General Knowledge
- Economic Scene.
- Current Events.
- Scientific Research.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- Sports & Games.
- Countries & Currencies.
- National & Internation affairs.
- States & Capitals.
- Daily News.
- Famous Personalities.
- Art & Culture.
- Current GK.
- Countries and Capitals.
Read Out Here: PSC Question Papers
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statement Conclusion
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice
- Number Ranking.
Do You Know: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
Kerala Police Constable English Syllabus
- Para Jumbles.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Word Formations.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Missing Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
Syllabus for LDC, Surveyor Grade II, Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) posts
|LDC||Surveyor Grade II||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)|
Check Out: Kerala PSC Books
KPSC Syllabus for Company Secretary – cum- Finance Manager, Technical Assistant, and Lecturer posts
|Company Secretary – cum- Finance Manager||Technical Assistant||Lecturer|
Basic electrical and electronics engineering
Read Here: Kerala PSC Solved Question Papers
Kerala PSC Teacher/Lecturer/Police Constable/AE exam pattern
Objective (OMR Based)
|Quantitative Aptitude|| |
How to Download Kerala PSC Syllabus?
Candidates who want to download Kerala public service commission Syllabus they need to follow the some guidelines which are mentioned below:-
- First of all applicants have to log on the official website of the organization that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
- On the home page you have to go “Examinations” tab.
- After that you need to select the “Syllabus” tab.
- Now you have to select the suitable link
- Then the entire Kerala PSC police constable syllabus will be shown on your screen.
- Check Detailed Syllabus for examination programme month wise.
- Go to the appropriate link and save the PDF file on your desktop.
- Take the Print out of it for your preparation.
So, that’s all about Kerala PSC syllabus 2018. Dear Candidates, you are suggested to keep in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more relevant details about Kerala PSC exam, syllabus, admit card etc, you can book mark this page by pressing Cnrl+D
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Kerala PSC Recruitment||Kerala PSC One Time New Registration|
|Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus||Kerala PSC Result|
|Kerala PSC Answer Key||Kerala PSC University Assistant Syllabus|
|Kerala PSC Exam Time Table||KPSC Admit Card|