Candidates, who are looking for Kerala scholarship, here is the good news for them because Government of Kerala is going to publish Pre/Post Matric scholarship Notification. This Scholarship scheme is for financially weaker candidates who want to do higher studies. Well, those students who want to apply for Kerala Scholarship 2018, they need to register themselves first. Candidates are also suggested to submit the Kerala Scholarship Application form before the deadline date by visiting to the official website dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
Before applying for Kerala Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2018, you are required to match your eligibility criteria. You can collect more information regarding Kerala Pre/Post Matric 2018 Scholarship by going through this page. The Government of Kerala (Social Welfare Department) provides scholarship to all those students who are studying 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs and belongs to minority categories. So, the main motive of Minority scholarship 2018 Kerala is to destroy financial barrier of talented students for their study. For more information you are advised to go through this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Types of Kerala Scholarship:
Different scholarship schemes in Kerala are operated by Scholarship Wing of the Directorate of Collegiate Education. Name of these Scholarships are given below.
- State Merit Scholarship (SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship (DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers
- post matric scholarship kerala
- Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship (HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
- C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (MGS)
- Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
- Pre matric scholarship kerala
- Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
Scholarship by Kerala government for education:
|Post Metric Scholarship||First year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ PhD|
|Central Sector Scholarship||For Under-Graduate Degree|
|State Merit Scholarship (SMS)||First year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate|
|District Merit Scholarship (DMS)||For A Plus grade in all subject of SSLC Examination and should be studying for Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/ Poly Technical Course|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)||Students should be a First year student of HSC/VHSC and under Graduate Course in Govt/Aided Arts and Science College and Son/Daughters of Primary/Secondary School Teachers|
|Hindi Scholarship (HS)||Students having Hindi Must be one of the Subjects in the present studying course|
|Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)||For first year girls student of HSC/VHSC and under graduate course|
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)||Students having Sanskrit must be one of the subjects|
|C H Muhammed koya Scholarship (MGS)||Students should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation|
|Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)||For students who are Blind/PH/Deaf students|
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)||For students studying in Govt. Music Colleges and Govt. Fine Arts Colleges|
Eligibility criteria of Kerala higher education scholarship:
You may check the eligibility for the program they want to apply.
- The annual income of the applying candidate’s guardian should not more than 2 lakh (2, 00,000).
- Candidates cannot apply for any scholarship after applying for Kerala Scholarship
- The girls will get 40% reservation for scholarship.
- Contenders should score 50% marks in their previous examination.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Kerala Scholarship Rate:
A total of 300 scholarships will be given to under graduate students and 150 to post graduate students. The scholarship amount is as follows:
- Graduation: Rs 1250/- per annum
- Post Graduation: Rs 1500/- per annum
Application Procedure for DCE scholarship Kerala:
- Applications can be submitted online through Department of Collegiate Education website www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- Scholarship amount will be credited to the Bank Account of the candidates selected.
- So you should have a Bank Account in his/her name in any one of State Bank of India, State Bank of Travancore, South Indian Bank or Federal Bank.
How to fill the Kerala Scholarship Application Form 2018?
- First of all, you need to log on the Official website that is www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- Then follow to the ‘Scholarship’ section under updates
- After that, hit suitable link of scholarship under Types of scholarship section
- Read the eligibility criteria, if you are eligible then hit on online registration option available on the home page
- Then, register yourself with Kerala Scholarship Scheme 2018 all obligatory details and fill the form appropriately
- After that upload essential documents like certificates of preceding qualification and pass port size photo
- Then, press on the Submit Button after filling the Kerala Scholarship form
- At last take a print out of application form for future use
Credentials necessary for Kerala Scholarship 2018-2019:
- College / School all necessary Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of required certificates
- Address Proof
- Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
- Income Certificate of your father / mother
The Special Officer Scholarships,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Last date of submission of application form: Updating soon
For more information about Kerala Scholarship 2018, you can visit the Official Link. You may also add this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com as bookmarks to get latest updates on your timeline. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|