Kerala University Recruitment
A recent vacancy advertisement has proclaimed regarding Kerala University Recruitment. University is planning to appoint eligible contenders for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Assistant Statistician and others Posts. So, keen aspirants may apply for Kerala University Recruitment 2017 before the date of closing.
Highlights of This Page:
|Kerala University Vacancy Detail||Qualification Required|
|Salary Detail||How to apply for Kerala University Recruitment|
|Selection process||Closing Date|
|Age Limit||Postal/ Interview Address|
Candidates who meet all the necessitate criterion must grab this chance and apply for stated post by filling and sending their duly filled application form to the particular address on or before the last date. For further information related to Kerala University Job you need to read this web page which is well submitted by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Kerala University Recruitment
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Assistant Statistician
Appliers applying for aforesaid Job must have Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, M.Sc in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution with good academics record.
Get More Job Options Here:
Restrictions on age & Salary Offered:
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||As per norms||Rs.14,000/- per month|
|Warden||Not less than 45 years (as on 01.01.2017)||Rs.17,000/- per month|
|Matron||Not less than 30 years (as on 01.01.2017)||Rs.15,500/- per month|
|Assistant Statistician||36 Years as on the date of notification||Rs. 30700–65400 per month|
Official Link: Kerala University Recruitment
Mode of Assortment for Kerala University Vacancies:
The expert team of University will conducts written test or interview for the selection of eligible aspirants. So, contenders are required to give their best for appointment in reputed organization.
Best Preparation Tips:
Process to Apply for Kerala University Recruitment:
Willing aspirants may apply against the declared posts are required to apply accordingly as per the following guidelines which is described under-
- Firstly visit the official website of University of Kerala that is keralauniversity.ac.in
- On the home page select “Announcement” appeared in the home page, then from available option press on “Job Notifications” option.
- A new page will arise having “Recruitment Notice” link, then choose appropriate link which is relevant to your post for which you are applying.
- After this, you will be getting the desired advertisement.
- Read the complete notification and proceed further.
For Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post:
- After reading complete instructions you need to prepare an application form.
- Fill it with complete details in proper manner.
- Carry all the relevant photographs/ documents/ testimonials/certificates like bio- data and others along with application form at the time of interview to address tailored below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
For Rest Other Posts:
- Fill the application form with complete details about qualification, age experience (if any), and attach all relevant certificates and document along with photo and signature.
- Also, must super scribe the envelope by “Applying for the post of………………”.
- Lastly, send filled application by post before the last date Address that is given below.
Important Date & Interview/ Postal Address:
|Post Name||Dates||Address/ Venue|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Walk-in-Interview|
29.03. 2017 at 02.00 pm
International and Inter University Centre for Natural Resources Management,
|Warden||Last date to send Application|
|Assistant Statistician||Last date to send Application|
Applicant may check details about Kerala University Recruitment 2017, by given Official Link. You are advised to stay connected to www.recruitmentinboxx.com webpage or add this page as bookmarks by pressing control+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|